Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Karina at Aqua Palace

Date of Encounter:
January 2017 daytime

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
75 minutes for 22,000 (+2000 schoolgirl cosplay - 3000 discount with homepage "'password") = 21,000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Background:
I am Asian and fluent enough in Japanese with decent intonation (got my JLPT 1 almost a decade ago) that the staff do not suspect my gaijinness most of the time. Sometimes I still slip up somewhere and they turn me away though. Some of these providers may not take foreign clients but you never know - posting the information anyway for the community's benefit.

Review:
So my last experience at this place was decent (last thread: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/mariya-at-aqua-palace-yoshiwara-soapland.16114/) but I had a hankering for a slimmer girl. I scoured threads on this establishment on 2ch and Karina was one of the girls on the schedule who was working the day I was planning to visit, and had a good number of posts saying that she was pretty. So I make a call around 9am same day to make a reservation and the tencho says she is available from 11am. Great, I say, book me in for 75 minutes this time.

I make my way directly to Yoshiwara by car and park in a coin lot, showing up at 10:50 or so. The tencho greets me and I mention the daily password on the website to get my 1000 discount.

The tencho tells me they will service me at their other location "Lovers" around the corner and gives me a map on how to get there. It really is just around the corner so not hard to find. I head over, wait in the waiting room there for a while, and get called up.

A bit of background on this discount as a sidenote - every morning on weekdays, the tencho posts some kind of recent news event anecdote annotated with lots of pictures - pretty funny to read through most of the time actually. At the end he ends off with a "daily password" as a reference to that event. For example recently the article of the day was Neymar's move from Barcelona to PSG with a bunch of comments, and then ended off with the daily password being "Neymar". Mention the password when you pay and he will take "3000 yen" off, but it's actually "1000 yen off and free JK cosplay". Still, 1000 yen is still money and my cheap ass will take it. The free JK cosplay is kind of moot for the most part because this place mostly has young girls who just wear the JK cosplay all the time anyway, although you can also request the swimsuit which really isn't my thing.

Karina, however, is a slightly older girl than the other girls on the roster - closer to late 20's or early 30's I'd say. She's definitely pretty but the JK cosplay doesn't really suit her, and she came out to the stairway to greet me in a floral print one-piece dress. Nice, I like those too. She's short (150cm) but doesn't look like a kid - her frame has filled out nicely and she looks like a mature young onee-san type.

We head into the room upstairs and make small talk as I undress. She guides me to the bath and we do the regular wash/brush/gargle routine, and get in the tub together for a soak. I start kissing her from behind in the tub and she reciprocates well.

When I wrap my arms around her from behind, this is where I felt her belly which had a bit of loose skin feeling to it, and upon closer inspection I did see some stretch marks too. Her breasts are also decently sized but had a bit of a sag to them also. These details along with the fact that she always seems to be working from 10:00 - 14:30 on weekdays (conveniently during school hours) seems to suggest that this is a young MILF we have here, which is actually kind of hot in its own way. Like, this is not a "Stiefler's mom" kind of MILF, this is a "Daayuum, did you see that hot and pretty mom picking up her daughter at kindergarten?" MILF.

After the soak we towel off and she sort of embarrassingly puts on the school uniform. With the above context I understand why she would be sort of sheepish, all I can say is I was really just after the 1000 yen discount. :)

With the uniform on we get to business on the bed and I attack her neck and lady parts. Despite the loose skin around the stomach, she has a good figure otherwise and I start to get excited. The uniform comes back off pretty soon and she is giving me a pretty good BBBJ. Soon Mr. Happy is ready and she caps me off, and I enter her in missionary.

Here's the other detail that 2ch netizens had mentioned that shined through - Karina's moans are loud. They didn't sound too fake so if you like moans it's pretty hot, but I know it's not everybody's cup of tea. FYI.

We do mish, CG, and then she asks me to do her behind - apparently she likes to get it バック and since I love the position too who am I to complain?

The only problem is that I get the most feeling from that position so I don't last long. I slow down a bit and spend a bit of time in her but not moving and playing with her titties from behind, but soon I'm moving again and I nut pretty spectacularly.

We wash off the sweat in the shower and we go to chill on the bed. This is the third detail in 2ch that people have mentioned... Karina likes to talk, a lot. Her conversation was actually pretty interesting and I enjoyed it, but the time went by pretty quickly and pretty soon the 10 minute chime had rung. If you were looking to try to get two pops in 75 minutes, you would need to ask for her to cut the conversation short I'd assume. I didn't mind though.

We got dressed and she led me down the stairs and gave me a parting kiss. I head off to finish the rest of my day.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Karina is pretty, but may not be everybody's cup of tea. If you are looking for a good time with a hot young mom of kindergarten or grade school kids, I would recommend her. Will probably need to be East Asian and have native level Japanese though to get service from her though.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland