Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
45min 15,000 icld nomination fee

Type/Location:
Shinjuku/Kabukicho

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Left (happily) hanging with blue balls from Chilean Club, I needed someone to finish the job. And off to Shinjuku to find Cocomero with its big tits promise.

Walked in and there was a young bloke at the counter contemplating his choices. I spoke to the tenchos in English and the young chaps started to look flustered. But they were throughly friendly and did their best to explain to me that there was only one available in 40 mins if I wanted to wait. I said yes, what the heck. At this point, the bloke before me decided to walk away. And this could have made all the difference. The tenchos told me I now have another choice, the one the bloke gave up, and I decided to go for her. https://smart.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/cocomero/girlid-17078276/?of=y

After 40mins of waiting, during which about 10 different men walked in for their bookings, it was finally my turn. Since I was a gaijin, I didn't have to fill up these forms that the locals were doing. And no gaijin tax at all!

Karina greeted me at the door and I was blown away. She is a halfu (mixed Japanese) and I love that look. Beautiful round eyes with an immaculate smile. We chatted in English about where we are from and that she is half Filipino while we went for a washup. I'm still new to the Japanese scene so I was very passive in this venue.

When we got into our cubicle, the soft kissing started and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was letting her do all the work because I'm not sure what I could do here. After cuddling and kissing, she realized I wasn't going to do much and proceeded to head south. And my, can she give head. Although it wasn't deep throat, it was with suction and conviction. Dyson would have been proud. She came back up for more cuddles and kisses but I still did not roll her over to try to kiss her boobs. This is a regret I might carry to my grave. Her body was great, not a super model but one of a sexy young girl.

We didn't have much time so she went down again to my enjoyment and finished me off with her hands while we kissed even more. I had to look at her cute and beautiful face to cum. Unfortunately she didn't understand 'I'm coming' and did not let me CIM. She apologized profusely and gave my boy a peck. She mentioned it was perfect timing as we managed to get a couple of mins to cuddle before the shower.

A hug, a kiss and thanks was exchanged before I told her I would want to come back for her. Unfortunately, she's not in for the next few days as she needs to work in her day job. My heart broke and I contemplated kidnapping her. The tenchos looked lightweight.

As I was leaving, one of the tenchos came after me to check if I was happy with the service. I told him I was too happy. Too happy my friend.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My regret of not enjoying Karinas body fully will haunt me as I'm not sure if I can see her again. I might quit this game after today as I'm not certain I can find sweeter girls than Ann and Karina. I should have booked more than 45'mins. Like maybe 45 days.

Sounds nice. I'm guessing it was a BBJ?
I wonder what options you have with the girl (touching boobs, etc.)

With that you would flung your N3 level pervert test. The correct term is kounai hassha or 口内発射.
This is why romanization is dumb. The correct term is 「こうないはっしゃ」

Most foreigners will read kounai and konnai the same. If they're aware of the difference between the two they should be at a point where they know kana anyway, so it can help avoid confusion to just avoid roumaji/romaji /romanji (where does the n even come from? Great question. Ask people who romanize things.)

Not that you asked for my $0.02 :p

I'd flunk my JLPT4 pervert exam I'm sure.

romanization is dumb.

With that you are not getting any counter arguments from me! :p Using romaji to write Japanese is about as smart as trying to learn English pronunciation using katakana.

Most foreigners will read kounai and konnai the same.

If that is the case then they should most definitely not try to use Japanese, especially in important situations like visiting soaplands! :D

I'd flunk my JLPT4 pervert exam I'm sure.

Understanding romaji is evil is already N4 level so just keep exercising the pervert part and you'll be all right in no time. :cool:

Most foreigners will read kounai and konnai the same.
Those foreigners have no clue of japanese. kounai has a long o, while konnai has a short o and a double n, which is pronounced entirely different. Romanization is not dumb when you know how to read and write it correctly. There is no way how こうない could ever be written "konnai".

Romanization is not dumb when you know how to read and write it correctly.

It is dumb as the systems vary widely and there are some things you cannot write clearly without using special characters outside normal alphabet. And why not write in kana in the first place, that's how it is done correctly.

Though in this case the problem was not the romanization, but the world was just wrong so much that if you tried to use it in soapland they would not have understood.

Those foreigners have no clue of japanese. kounai has a long o, while konnai has a short o and a double n, which is pronounced entirely different. Romanization is not dumb when you know how to read and write it correctly. There is no way how こうない could ever be written "konnai".
Are you using Hepburn? Or Nihon-shiki? Or kunrei-shiki? Or maybe some bastard child of the three. Or maybe you forgo any standardization at all and write how the words sound like to you (what many beginners will do when practicing dictation).

Yes, it's completely wrong. Yes, people do it. Yes, it's still wrong even if people do it.

How often do you speak/talk with absolute beginners? I've seen downright heresy like romanizing せんぱい as "sempai". I know why, but it's still grotesque and wrong. Oddly those same heretics never romanize 言う as "yuu".

Reactions: MikeH
Hey guys what kind of place is this? Do they have the rooms in the establishment or do you have to go wander off to a love hotel to wait for the girl? thanks and sorry if this was mentioned and I missed it

Hey guys what kind of place is this? Do they have the rooms in the establishment or do you have to go wander off to a love hotel to wait for the girl? thanks and sorry if this was mentioned and I missed it

When we got into our cubicle, the soft kissing started and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was letting her do all the work because I'm not sure what I could do here. After cuddling and kissing, she realized I wasn't going to do much and proceeded to head south. And my, can she give head. Although it wasn't deep throat, it was with suction and conviction. Dyson would have been proud. She came back up for more cuddles and kisses but I still did not roll her over to try to kiss her boobs. This is a regret I might carry to my grave. Her body was great, not a super model but one of a sexy young girl.

The use of the word cubicle suggests they have rooms in the establishment...

Reactions: Ryosuke
The rooms are in the place itself. No need to go off premises.

Anyways, that girl is gorgeous. I love half Japanese women. You sometimes get some mixes that turned out just right and when you do, it's great. Thanks for the review.

The rooms are in the place itself. No need to go off premises.

Anyways, that girl is gorgeous. I love half Japanese women. You sometimes get some mixes that turned out just right and when you do, it's great. Thanks for the review.
That's what this forum is for! You are welcome!

Reactions: Lukes
ok I read all, but I miss the place. Where is this place exactly ?

not much info about this shop in this site are the girls as good as the pictures ?
The pics are never 100% honest, nor are the ages. Lower your expectations accordingly.

That said, supposedly both Alice Marion and Cocomero claims their girls are under 30 and slim, and Cocomero further claims all girls are at least D-cup supposedly natural. Again, take that all with a grain of salt. How true this is, I don't know. I don't have personal experience...yet...hopefully some day.

Its not likely any of the girls will be ugly or even homely, but don't go in expecting stunners. Don't be surprised if you get a girl next door type who is just cute-ish.