Guest viewing is limited

Karina Cocomero

By the way, I was interested in this review and have been wanted to book Karina, but for the last couple of weeks after her shift starts, the site notification will change to 受付終了 (finish accepting reservations)........which probably means that she hasn't been working there or is cancelling her shifts at the last minute.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
By the way, I was interested in this review and have been wanted to book Karina, but for the last couple of weeks after her shift starts, the site notification will change to 受付終了 (finish accepting reservations)........which probably means that she hasn't been working there or is cancelling her shifts at the last minute.

Most likely fully booked.

I had the worst luck with Karina. Was determined to see her after reading this review so checked out her schedule the night before, which said she would be working from 6AM-13PM next day. Came in the shop at 9AM, only to be told that she was working from 10AM to 6PM. Since my office was only open from 9.30 to 1PM that day, I thought to myself "maybe I should be a good employee and go to work first" and booked Karina at 1PM instead of waiting until 10AM. Got back to my office, called the shop around 12 to confirm and was told that she stopped working for the day. *proceeded to smash phone" :mad:

On a side note, a few days before this incident, I successfully booked a girl from Kagayaki that I was dying to meet (last time tencho said she didn't take foreigners). Since I wanted to find a love hotel near my office, I searched online and found one in Shinbashi area. Got there and there was no one at the reception so I proceeded to use the machine instead. There was a plastic sign on it but I just ignored it and paid the machine. Got a ticket but with no room number on it so I just randomly walked into the nearest room, and the door was open so I thought I found my room. When Kagayaki called the hotel to check, the reception told Kagayaki no one was staying in the room I was supposedly in. Kagayaki tencho guy went crazy on me and told me the girl was now sick. Turned out the plastic sign was saying I needed to call the reception to get a room instead of using machine :facepalm:

Last edited:
There was a plastic sign on it but I just ignored it and paid the machine.

Dude... That's not called bad luck, there is a totally different word for that. :ROFLMAO:

Don't know, but recommend you call beforehand and book (but not Karina!)

It seems that since the last time I tried to book Karina, she has not been working and is taking a long break :( the schedule section in her profile no longer exists:cry:

It seems that since the last time I tried to book Karina, she has not been working and is taking a long break :( the schedule section in her profile no longer exists:cry:
do you know if they give you morning price as gaijin or they charge you the standard price no matter what

I remembered being charged at the 10AM-17PM rate because my supposed appointment was at 1PM, so I'm not sure about early morning discount.
oh ok i will find it out when i go thing is this shop is not worth for me if i cant get the morning price i rather go to another store for the one past 10

do you know if they give you morning price as gaijin or they charge you the standard price no matter what

Denied entrance as gaijin. I even had a suit on and clean look.

First time I was able to wait for a bit but then they said the girl had a stomach ache.

Next time, it was because I didn’t have reservation and this was at 7AM in the morning. Did not offer me to wait i the seating area...

NHP so far has been great though.

I think you are expected (though they don't spell this out) to make a phone reservation in advance. Some places can be funny like that.
Yeah. I told a Japanese friend about this place but he said he tried to drop by once and they had an insane long wait (over an hour) for any girl and they told him to better make a phone reservation.

I went to Cocomero on a Sunday morning and there was only one Gaikokujin-Friendly girl that was working at that time and she was booked for the next five hours. The Tencho was apologetic and said I could try at another time. Seems the management and the Tencho are Gaikokujin-friendly. Maybe only few of the girls are.

Last edited:
Planning to visit Cocomero in Dec when I’m there...anyone know which girl is Gaijin friendly? Does the tencho speak any English? I have my eyes on Mako and a few other girls...

Technos are friendly but few girls will take gaijin and you must do a reservation or you have no luck getting one.

That mean you need a phone number for a return call to confirm the rsvp also. Their website explains the details of the process.

Yeah. I told a Japanese friend about this place but he said he tried to drop by once and they had an insane long wait (over an hour) for any girl and they told him to better make a phone reservation.
To report back on this, he told me he went and met "Rina". I dont know if she is foreigners ok.
He said she was a bit chubby and face not so good.
But he said she had big boobs, good technique and was very nice to talk to. He was pleased and said it was good value for the money. I told him he should call and book a ranked or well reviewed (on 2chan) girl so he has a chance at a more pretty girl for the same price but he said that when he wants to go when he feels horny, and doesn't want to book too long in advance or wait over one hour, lol!

Reactions: chacha23