Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min, 77k JPY

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland - Satin Doll

Language Notes:
English, (google translate with Kasumi)

Details of the Encounter:
Intro:
I was at Nippori station, about to buy a ticket for skyliner to catch a flight home from Narita. Happened to be reading TAG on my phone and saw Alice’s recommendation for Satin Doll in the Yoshiwara Soapland thread. “Hmm…”, I thought I’ve always wanted to experience a soapland, had enough cash in my wallet and a few hours to spare (I almost didn’t in the end - airline was nice to let me check-in minutes before the flight was boarding at gate). Next thing I knew, I dumped all my luggage at a coin locker and took a taxi to Yoshiwara (~1200 yen, 10-15 min from Nippori Station).

Though I gave the Japanese address to the taxi driver (from Satin Doll site), he did not stop directly in front of the entrance but rather on the main road meters from the entrance (I later learned). Because this was unplanned and I didn't do research beforehand, I had trouble finding it and walked around a few blocks for 15 min dealing with those white-shirted doormen. Was almost tempted into asking one of them to point me in direction of “Satin Doll” :D. Anyways, It’s probably wise to check out streetview beforehand.

This was my first time visiting a sex shop - so I was kinda nervous and hung around the entrance a few minutes (the doorman had gone inside with another customer). When I finally stepped in, there were four male staff members there and they seemed surprised to see me (they’re probably used to seeing suited salarymen, not scruffily-dressed Asian guys). Two seconds later three of them got down onto their knees :notworthy:, while the fourth directed me to take off shoes and confirmed English was OK. The place is carpeted, a little old but clean. They showed me to the waiting room where there were a few leather couches beside each other. Surprisingly I didn’t see the Japanese customer from earlier in the waiting room. The place is also smoking-friendly, ashtrays and lighters provided, even in the girl's room.

A staff member (older man, bald patch, excellent english) then opened the waiting room door, came up , got on one knee and asked me where I’m from and whether it was my first time. He then told me the total price (77k). I quickly said I was OK with that, saving him the trouble of punching it in on a calculator. He ducked out, coming back holding 7 photos inside clear plastic covers, then carefully arranged them on the table and asked if there was one I liked. It was too hard to make decisions based on airbrushed pictures. I was going to go with Karen, since I had read positive reviews about her on TAG already. I asked the man for his advice, and he recommended Kasumi for her great body and service. I then asked how she compares to Karen. He told me Karen is older (~30) than Kasumi (~24-25) and hinted Kasumi would give the better service, though he said they’re both quite good. So I went with his recommendation and paid. Ten minutes later, they directed me to the small staircase and Kasumi was waiting on the second floor. We went up to the third floor where her room was and she pointed to the toilet (it’s outside of the girls room). I tried telling her I didn’t need to go, but the message didn’t get across. So I went in anyway and did a fake flush.

Looks:
Kasumi greeted me wearing a tight black dress and having makeup on her cheeks and lashes.

She looks late 20s (told me 26) and that she's been at the shop for 3 years. Site says 23 so I assume they don't update the ages after a girl starts. Karen is listed as 23 too.

Tencho was not lying when he said she had a very nice body. She is tall, fit and has large (for japan) perky breasts. Almost a slightly scaled-up version of User#8628. Absolutely perfect proportions for many men I would think. She told me she likes travelling tropical places with beaches to surf - very believable considering her body.

As for the face, she looks average for a Japanese girl. She’d be considered pretty to many, but not my type though. She has a mild RBF which was a bit confusing at first and a turn-off. Naturally, it disappears when she smiles or laughs. While it's definitely her in the photos, It would have been easier to see she was not my type had the photos been more candid.

Be aware she has a mole just below her left breast. After we both showered and were drying up I tried pointing it out to her, thinking it was something dirty stuck to her skin. She didn’t really understand what I meant, so I tried gently flicking it off with my finger… only to realize it was actually a raised mole. Awkward. Maybe it’s time I got my eyes re-tested.

Room:
The room looked very ordinary. It had a small bed next to the door (~king single size), shower area and a tub. Nothing fancy. A little old looking but clean. A large purple towel was used as bed-sheet, and a rolled up towel functioned as a pillow.

The room did not seem to have any windows or natural lighting coming through, except a small hole in the wall for a shower ventilation fan. I assume the girls don’t spend hours inside their room waiting for a customer - this would be depressing.

I was slightly disappointed when I saw the room, considering this was meant to be a ‘high class’ soapland. The room didn't have a ‘high class’ vibe you get with the higher end LH rooms (e.g Pasha).

Service details
Summary: Overall, a very professional and friendly service. Kasumi seems quite experienced and does the script well.

When we entered the room, we exchanged pleasantries. I told her it was my first time (to a soapland). I think she misunderstood and thought I was a virgin so she then asked if I was nervous, via google translate (it’s amazing how quick she gets her message across with some swype app for japanese). She then told me to take off my clothes. As I did, she folded them neatly into a basket and gave me a towel to cover my dick.

I was asked if I want to ‘play’ on the bed right away, or start with a shower. I opted for the shower since I wanted to try the sukebe-isu. She soaped every inch of my body (neck to toe) and washed me while I was sat on the sukebe-isu (and did the same for herself too). I even put my knee on her thigh while she scrubbed every one of my toes. This was nice, even though there wasn’t any sexual play apart from one or two tugs while soaping up my dick. The last time anyone gave me a wash like this was over 20 years ago…and not at a soapland.

After drying (and having the awkward mole situation), I sat back on the bed and we started ‘play’. I’m not really a fan of nipple play, but she did this so well that I found it somewhat arousing. This involved some tongue magic and also sucking on each nipple. She likes to go slow with BBBJ and do tongue wiggles on the shaft. She didn’t touch the balls. I’ve experienced much better though. Sex was with condom which she pulled out from under the bed (already unwrapped). For cowgirl, she likes to also go slowly - moving forward until I’m almost slipping out, then back in again.
To be honest I wasn't too horny and came mainly for the novelty of visiting a ‘high class’ soapland (esp. mat play), not for regular sex itself. At this point I just wanted to cum quickly, so I switched to doggie and pounded away, then popped soon after.

There was very little kissing throughout the session. Maybe she doesn't like doing it? Also, she positioned her mouth far away during CG and never leaned in. When there was kissing, her way of doing this was to stick her tongue out in front of her mouth 1 cm and hold it there, not moving anything else.

After I popped, she used the phone next to the door to order drinks then opened the door soon after to get them. Google translate helped a lot in overcoming the language barrier (from her side anyway). From my side, it was more difficult. She told me my translations were coming up weird in Japanese…(Or maybe I was just writing stuff she found weird.)
We ended up having a very slow, but meaningful convo about our travels. I even showed her my passport and the entry stamps (no photo page).

She then asked me if I wanted to do mat play…Of course!!
I was told to get in the tub (which she already prepared beforehand), while she got the air mattress and other materials ready. I could have easily fallen asleep right there and then in the tub.

Mat play started withme lying on my stomach and her pouring hot nuru gel all over my back. She told me to bend my knees 90 deg, then she grabbed my foot and sucked my toes clean, with lots of tongue action :eek:
She then used her mouth as a suction cup on my skin, starting from ankles and slid all over, while maintaining the mouth suction. She also gave some teeth when doing this, and it felt quite nice. Of course there was also a lot of body on body sliding.
I flipped over onto my back where she did the sliding on top (like an air hockey puck), with some nipple play thrown in. My penis didn’t receive much 'attention' during the mat play, so no sumata. I was soft anyway, but if she were my type, no doubt I would have had a raging erection.

I was surprised how easily the gel washes off. I thought it would be like baby oil. After I dried up, she started giving me a BBBJ on the normal bed again, I didn’t really feel like ‘playing’ again though. After this, it was all an encore of round 1. I just pounded away in doggie to cum ASAP and get my ass to the airport.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While I found the mat play interesting, and the service very professional, the whole experience wasn’t anything amazing. IMO, considering the cost, it doesn't have much ‘value for money’. There seems to be many better value options out there. It's possible I’d have a different opinion had I visited when very horny and picked a girl that was a little more my type.

I was going to go with Karen, since I had read positive reviews about her on TAG already.
People keep telling me that this is someone I should go see. I've never actually been to a Soapland myself, but I'll do it one day just to say I've done it.
Karen though, she keeps coming up as highly recommended. Maybe one day....

Thanks for your detailed report of your experience. This is helpful for new people that are considering a soapland and this should be a good example of a regular experience.

the whole experience wasn’t anything amazing. IMO, considering the cost, it doesn't have much ‘value for money’. There seems to be many better value options out there. It's possible I’d have a different opinion had I visited when very horny and picked a girl that was a little more my type.
EXACTLY my thoughts after my first yoshiwara trip. Thank you for your review!

Karen is a sure choice. Anyone been with Mimi ?

Good review. I have to agree that what you receive at a soapland (at least to me) isn't quite worth the money considering what else you could buy with it. But still a good experience to have at least once.

Now, I'm having some thoughts of whether the experience would have been a lot better had I picked Karen...or gone to Don Juan.
I don't want to spend another 77K+ to find out - since this was mainly a visit to tick 'soapland' off the bucket list.

After I return from Japan a few of my friends jokingly ask "Have you ever heard of soaplands? You totally went one and got bathed by a J-girl, weren't you? ;) " I just play dumb and pretend not to know what a soapland is. even if I answered honestly, doubt they'd believe me. :rolleyes:

I'd like to add that Kasumi does not do JAV squeals. Though she was somewhat vocal during doggie.

Karen is a sure choice. Anyone been with Mimi ?
We don't have anything on Mimi specifically, but she's been mentioned a few times here and there - drop "mimi" in our search and you can find a few comments in the soap related topics. (there are apparently a lot of Mimi's over the years. o_O) - But again, no actual review, yet.

Reactions: Karbon
Now, I'm having some thoughts of whether the experience would have been a lot better had I picked Karen...or gone to Don Juan.
I don't want to spend another 77K+ to find out - since this was mainly a visit to tick 'soapland' off the bucket list.

After I return from Japan a few of my friends jokingly ask "Have you ever heard of soaplands? You totally went one and got bathed by a J-girl, weren't you? ;) " I just play dumb and pretend not to know what a soapland is. even if I answered honestly, doubt they'd believe me. :rolleyes:

I'd like to add that Kasumi does not do JAV squeals. Though she was somewhat vocal during doggie.
I'm not sure if you would have liked Don Juan. As always, with these things, YMMV.

I enjoyed my session with Mizuki not because she was an 'exceptional experience'. As I emphasized, I liked how the experience had more of a GFE feel for me than the other P4P experiences I had. That she was also my type was a huge plus.

Was it worth 85k yen? Erm...maybe as I once-in-a-lifetime experience. But if I can't negotiate a normal price for being a repeat customer, its not likely that I'll go back again...well...maybe not...grr...Mizuki is still on my mind...but 20k gaijin tax...aargh...

But I suspect that if you went to her expecting to have your mind blown, that might not happen. Once again, YMMV.

One of their other girls might meet your expectations though. Who knows?