Walk-in - http://kawasaki-flamingo.com/main.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
Short course: 30 mins for 6.000 yens

Type/Location:
Pink Salon - Kawasaki

Language Notes:
Fluent Japanese is not always enough

Details of the Encounter:
This is a way too long one so a short cap: don't go to Kawasaki for P4P. If you have to then go to Flamingo for a standard pink salon experience.

So here I am in the middle of Kawasaki just out of my meeting when I get a phone call from my young lady of that night. Or so I thought until I was able to understand from her babbling that the nature called several days in advance in the morning and she is now cancelling on me.

Thinking I need to change to my Plan B I also realise I have no Plan B. But as the faith had it there is an advertisement about five meters from where I stand offering Plan BJ and with an afternoon discount. Taking a closer look I notice I am standing in front of pink salon Kiss Me which is situated in a very normal looking 10 storey building.

I haven't been in pink salon for years but I reckon the signs are now right and head up to the second floor to talk to the doorman. He is very young, very polite and also very firm on not letting any foreigners to enter. He also doesn't seem to have any customers and so is very happy to discuss with me and advice me on the fuzoku situation in Kawasaki as well as directions to several other pink salons in the neighbourhood which I could try.

Now I am on mission mode so I head to the next place which is just a few short blocks away. I find BVL Gal which promises to be High Level Salon in a small side street but the two doormen both give me a look which tells me I am not high level enough to enter so I just walk past and continue to the next intersection.

There I find Ritz Garden whose doorman is a guy around my age, very polite and very firm on not letting any foreigners to enter. But also he seems to be very happy to discuss with me to pass the time. He offers me his opinion that there is no fuzoku places at all in Kawasaki that would let a foreigner to enter. This is not Tokyo, you know. After chatting with him for extended period of time he decides I am a good guy after all and calls upstairs to his manager to ask if he could let me in.

But alas, it would not be. The manager informs him that the other customers would be upset if they saw a foreigner in their fine establishment and also if they let one foreigner in, no matter how much he speaks the lingo and how well behaved he would be, then all the other foreigners would also decide they can get in and there goes your neighbourhood.

I take a street to my left and walk past another pink salon which name escapes me and Google street view doesn't help, sorry. However the young doorman is again very polite but tells me immediately nope, they don't serve foreigners. I voice my frustration with the situation in Kawasaki and he asks why don't I try delivery health. As "they would never find out you are a foreigner". His opinion is that the girls wouldn't mind, the restrictions are made up by the old tenchos who in Kawasaki just plain and simple don't like foreigners.

I continue my walk to Flamingo whose door is guarded by the most unwelcoming looking short guy I've yet to meet during this quest. I decide to engage him anyway and to call it quits after this place. He looks me up and down and then charges with a very high speed Japanese. He asks if I have ever been in similar establishments and when I tell him yes probes me for details. Then suddenly he points me to the door and tells me I'm good to enter.

I get in, then they let me know it would be 15 minutes wait, I tell them OK, then they make a call and tell me it's going to be 25 minutes wait, I think for a moment and say OK again. Then I select the short free course for 6.000 yen, spin the roulette and win 10 minute extension for my next visit and are shown to the waiting room.

After about 20 minutes I am lead to the booth area which is pretty well lit but which like normally doesn't have a bench and a small table. Instead it seems they have just put two benches in the same space creating a kind of raised area where you can lay down. Or could if there would be enough space for your legs.

In comes my lady, we do some chit-chat, then she asks me to get my trousers off, gets herself nude and off we go. I do some exploring and found out she prefers au naturel but then I just let her do her thing which she diligently and with no complains does for the next 20 minutes or so on.

She then asks me how was it, I compliment her and get a request to give her a thumbs up on my way out; she gives me a paper slip with her name which I then drop to the correct box at the door. I also get a member's card with her name and schedule. Kawasaki pink salons 4 - Mike 1.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If pink salons are your thing then this is an OK place. The girls seems to be all in their twenties and pretty cute. The service is pretty standard, the only odd thing is the seating arrangements at the booth.

Dude, I love this review. Thank you for taking the time to capture the details. I've walked that district in Kawasaki a few times and wondered what the deal was but I'm intimidated easily by the scowling doormen. Kawasaki used to have a red light district that was very friendly to foreigners as all the girls were foreign, very similar to the one that closed down a few years ago in Koganecho. But I guess that is long gone.

there's also chon-no-ma,which are the old-fashioned style of brothel you used to find in Koganecho, Yokohama and is similar to Tobita Shinchi in Osaka. They tend to be foreigner-friendly (they're often foreign-staffed), but finding cute girls at such establishments outside of Osaka is difficult at best, impossible at worst. I found one, she was shaped slightly oddly but was slim and pretty cute, didn't follow through. Why? These places might be the single most dangerous places disease-wise: Many of them offer BBFS for some extra. Also, regarding morality, they are the most likely to be there against their will, so if you're a proponent for women's rights you'd like to steer clear.

And yes, I know my name is ironic. Never say never, I believe the saying goes...
Haha... Welcome anyway. ;)

there's also chon-no-ma,which are the old-fashioned style of brothel you used to find in Koganecho, Yokohama and is similar to Tobita Shinchi in Osaka. They tend to be foreigner-friendly (they're often foreign-staffed), but finding cute girls at such establishments outside of Osaka is difficult at best, impossible at worst. I found one, she was shaped slightly oddly but was slim and pretty cute, didn't follow through. Why? These places might be the single most dangerous places disease-wise: Many of them offer BBFS for some extra. Also, regarding morality, they are the most likely to be there against their will, so if you're a proponent for women's rights you'd like to steer clear.

Thank you very much for this. Very important considerations there...

Status
Not open for further replies.