12/26

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min + 10min free = total 20500

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Used only Japanese with occasional English here and there. Neither of which are Aya's first language because she is from Thailand.

Details of the Encounter:
First review here and first time going to a "soapland". I'll try to be thorough and walk you through my experience.

Elegance is easy enough to find. It's about a 15min walk from the station. You can google map search it and it'll show up.

The tencho was standing outside when I approached and welcomed me inside. At the counter there were several pictures of the girls at the store but he pushed one forward saying (all in Japanese) Aya was the only girl available at the time, and that she was new. She looked decent enough so I thought "sure, let's be adventurous and review someone that hasn't been reviewed yet on TAG."

After paying, the tencho sat me down in the completely empty waiting room and gave me some tea while I waited for Aya to get ready. After maybe 2-3min Aya came downstairs to greet me.

Aya was no stunner by no means ugly. And if you haven't read most of the reviews of this place by now let me tell you most of the girls here are Thai. Aya was no exception. She wore a skimpy Japanese school girl outfit where the top was short enough to show her mid section. She does have some meat on her but not enough to call her fat. I'm not good with judging sizes but her breasts were maybe a C and really reeeeeally soft. I've felt Yuna from Raku in gotanda's boobs and you could definitely feel those implants in those but Aya was all natural. She looked maybe mid to late 30's in age.

She takes me by the hand and leads me upstairs down a long hall where you can see the shoes of all the other customers outside of their rooms. The layout kinda reminded me of a karaoke place.

Our room was at the very end of the hall on the right. Inside was what looked like an old bathroom. The shower area had light bluish broken tile here and there a small bathtub that looks like something my grandma would have. The "bed" was next to it and what looked and felt like flat couch cushions with towels on top. Oh and some foul smell came from the shower area drain. Ew!!

She undressed me and herself, some playful touching of the goods here and there while we did. No kissing.

Next was the shower. She made sure to scrub every part of me then made me sit in the tub and wait while she washed herself. Afterward she sat in the tub with me between my legs facing me. She fondled my goods every now and then but she really liked to lick my nipples which, I dunno about you guys, I don't fancy that much. After 5min or so we rinse for a min then make our way to the bed. At the beginning she asks if I wanted mat play and since it's a Soap you should but she insisted she was bad at it (since she was new and still practicing) and felt like she didn't really want to do it so I said bed is ok.

On the bed she made me lie on my back l and the nipple licking continued. The position she was in made it difficult to touch her down there and when I did it seemed like she tried to move away or tighten her legs to prevent me from touching. She then went downstairs for a BBBJ and her technique wasn't standing ovation worthy, and my Jr. didn't think so as well. I've never had an issue with teeth but damn, now I know why it sucks. She eventually got me up with her hands and lube then proceeded to cap me and asked whether I wanted to be on top or bottom. I took top and did Missionary. She faked some moans here and there and even said "I'm cumming" (though I know she didn't). Eventually I came then something weird happened.

After I came and was ready to pull out she tightened her legs and around me and kept me inside of her. Which surprised me at first and after a second I thought she'd let go but she didn't for like a min lol.

We took a break and she gave me a meh massage. Then she asked if I'd want to go again. (70min course or more allows two rounds, I heard any less and you only get one). Unfortunately I couldn't recover that fast and ended up coming via HJ.

We quickly and I mean quickly showered and she made me get dressed myself and led me downstairs to the exit.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Maybe it was the girl but you really get what you pay for here. I'd spend the extra 5000-10000 yen or so and try a higher class place. The other girls may be better but the place itself was really cheap.