http://ssj.jam1999.com/girls.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins 14k + 2k price of getting a choice

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
Little bit of English

Details of the Encounter:
I heard it was 13k but tencho asked for 14k as mentioned in menu. Maybe price hike. I went looking for Mami so I asked for choice but he showed me two pictures but she was none of them so I went for the prettier looking one.

He asked me to wait. Waited for 15 mins. Then called me and said douzo.

She was ok looking not all like the picture but her voice was strong like a man. My first turnoff.

She asked me to take off clothes and asked about myself and started taking her clothes off.
I asked if I could undress her slowly like in the movies. She said NO. 2nd turnoff

Body description: Medium sized boobs but one of those big nipples. Average waist not the size zero kind. Straight hair. nice smile. Slightly rounded ass.

She tied her hair went to bathroom asked me wait while she wait for warm water. I tried to feel her ass as it was right on my face since the bathroom is right next to the bed. She said not to touch till wash is over. I felt as if I was dirty or something or maybe she just wanted to waste time. I always have a shower and smell good before I come to such places I like them feel special.

She cleaned me and gave me mouth wash and when I asked her If I could clean her play with little liquid soap she said NO. I am still waiting for something good about her.

She asked me to lie down. She started licking my nipples. I tried to kiss her on lips before she gets to my junk. She said NO open mouth kiss. Now I was getting tired of the restrictions. Still hoping that atleast one thing that gets me going. I always find some good feature about girls.

Then She started with a Covered BJ. While I was playing with those huge nipples.

I asked her to slow down because I was about to come. I asked her to lie down as I wanted to lick her. She said she better get 69 position for that. I was cool on that. But that position did it for me too quickly as I had not masturbated for many weeks.

She is very hairy near pussy and armpits. Like never ever shaved.

There was still time. I told her I wanted her to lie down so that I can continue pleasuring her even though I was done. She said NO and made it very clear she does not lie on bed.

Finally to kill time I asked for 69 again. This time she is only trying to give HJ. But I was all done and too disappointed with so many rejections.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
You can go for her if you like big nipples and lot of hair and lot of disciplined service.

Reactions: Durg50 and MikeH
Sorry to hear about your experience and thanks for the review. My one time at SJ was similar.
Many years ago this place was 'no gaijin' then they changed and seem to be aggresively targetting gaijin, just to give us terrible service.
Perhaps secretly they still wanna stop gaijin using p4p here and deliberately try to put you off, kinda like your dad catching you smoking and instead of scolding you for it, forcing you to smoke a whole pack and never want to try again.

Reactions: Jerkface
I'm going to go out on a limb here, since you didn't get the name right, that your Japanese isn't particularly strong. I'm guessing you saw Kaede?

Anyway, please don't take this as criticism of you - just trying to point out where things went wrong.

asked me wait while she wait for warm water

And then you made a grab for her ass - after she told you to wait. This was likely a misunderstanding, the expectation would be that you wait for her to get the shower ready... more detail below.

She said not to touch till wash is over.

That's pretty standard in health places. You took a shower, but she doesn't know that. Lots of guys show up to these places sweaty and you tell me how many guys stopped and washed their hands the last time you used the restroom in a station. She wants you clean before you put your hands on her. Some places offer variations on pre-shower play, but they generally charge extra for it, and a lot of girls won't do it, even for the extra money.

I asked her If I could clean her play with little liquid soap she said NO.

Again, not generally part of incall health play. Most health girls don't like to stray from the menu. Especially in places that allow tourists who don't know (or don't care about) the rules and try to get whatever they can. As a general rule, playtime starts after the shower, not during. Hotel health girls may do things differently, but even there, your mileage may vary considerably.

I tried to kiss her on lips before she gets to my junk. She said NO open mouth kiss.

Some girls do, some girls don't, and you need to remember that. Some girls don't kiss at all.

made it very clear she does not lie on bed.

Again, not too uncommon - the worry being that you're going to make a play for some FS, and at this point, from her perspective you've tried to go off course several times, so it's a concern for her.

It seems to me like there was a bit of miscommunication that may have had something to do with language barrier and lack of experience, and that snowballed a little.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, since you didn't get the name right, that your Japanese isn't particularly strong. I'm guessing you saw Kaede?

Anyway, please don't take this as criticism of you - just trying to point out where things went wrong.

And then you made a grab for her ass - after she told you to wait. This was likely a misunderstanding, the expectation would be that you wait for her to get the shower ready... more detail below.

That's pretty standard in health places. You took a shower, but she doesn't know that. Lots of guys show up to these places sweaty and you tell me how many guys stopped and washed their hands the last time you used the restroom in a station. She wants you clean before you put your hands on her. Some places offer variations on pre-shower play, but they generally charge extra for it, and a lot of girls won't do it, even for the extra money.

Again, not generally part of incall health play. Most health girls don't like to stray from the menu. Especially in places that allow tourists who don't know (or don't care about) the rules and try to get whatever they can. As a general rule, playtime starts after the shower, not during. Hotel health girls may do things differently, but even there, your mileage may vary considerably.

Some girls do, some girls don't, and you need to remember that. Some girls don't kiss at all.

Again, not too uncommon - the worry being that you're going to make a play for some FS, and at this point, from her perspective you've tried to go off course several times, so it's a concern for her.

It seems to me like there was a bit of miscommunication that may have had something to do with language barrier and lack of experience, and that snowballed a little.

All your points are valid but ive had the same experience there whilst knowing the rules and being able to communicate. The service here is way lower than at other fashion healths.

Saw Kaede here a long time ago. She’s a nice girl and gives a great BJ. She takes complete control yeah, but that’s up to her, and I feel a little bad for her reading this review tbh. But that’s fine if you don’t meet this kind of service - there’s [Redacted] etc which might be better for what you want.

Btw that’s not to excuse the male staff here, one of whom especially is a total dick.

Sounds like you were expecting GFE in what I consider a pink salon with private rooms and shower. A pity you missed Mami. If its the same girl I'm remembering, she was a lot more hands-on.

Only seen one girl there who allowed DFK and that was preceded by teethbrushing in the shower

Dude you find a lot a of mistakes. Hope you don't grade papers. :) Anyways I don't mind. My only problem I keep forgetting one thing "Less expectations Leads to less disappointments" :). Thanks for taking the time to help understand communication gap. :)

Reactions: noanyx3 and Sudsy