Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours in call 60,000 yen

Type/Location:
Her service apartment

Language Notes:
English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
tl:;dr
Great hot , wild GFE session. Kayo takes the lead with a nearly non stop two hours session. A lot of small break between initiated by me. I just can't keep up with her energy. Highly recommend for those who like it wild and love the girl who leads, while still accommodating your requests.

About me
I know some people will be thinking, with 60K I can go to get 2 girls at deli health or soap land. I don't disagree. I can get service from "Japanese only" place most of time time, with my Asian look and my spoken Japanese.

I prefer independent girls because I know that I am supporting them with my money directly. I still go to soap land and DH from times to times. I would still prefer independent girls over those establishments.

About her
I met Kayo when she first advertised on TAG in April 2017. I have met her multiple times since then. This review is for my first encounter with her this year. She is going to be in Tokyo until end of October before going back oversea again. I kept in touch with her via email and Line while she was away from Tokyo late 2018.

About the session:
I sent her a Line to make an appointment. She is quick to respond as always. One of the main reasons I really link about Kayo is how easy it is to make an appointment with her. I could send her a message and in the next 30 minutes or so I will be getting a bbbj. If her schedule allowed.

Went to her service apartment, ring her room and she opened the first level gate. Entering the room to find her fully dressed in a stylist one piece dress. This year quit rare, given she is usually naked when I meet her.

Had a quick chat about things in general, giving her the compensation plus some gift. I went for a quick wash by myself, then the fun starts.

A LOT of kissing, bbbj with deep throat, nipples play both giving and receiving. I didn't do DATY on her because I don't do it well and she is more keen to suck my cock and I am more than happy to obligated.

We tried various positions, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sitting in a chair, standing in front of the mirror, sitting on bedside, doggie, missionary, lotus pose, spooning, and maybe more which I forgot.

My favorite one is standing in front of the mirror looking at Kayo's reflection from behind. A lot of kissing , bbbj , and nipples play during all these. Two hours went by really quick. Kayo is good at keeping the phase and stop when I get too excited.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great session. She hasn't changed much since I met her late last year.

Last edited by a moderator: