email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hrs, 55000Y

Type/Location:
My hotel

Language Notes:
near-fluent English

Details of the Encounter:
Executive summary: I’ve seen Kayo a couple of times now, and I gotta say, she is right there at the top of my list. I feel very fortunate to have found her.

She’s not a stunner, but maybe this is part of her mystique. She looks like the girl-next-door, the one who’s all smiles, the one everyone likes. The one you immediately think you could be friends with. She’s so friendly and outgoing, whatever uncertainty or nervousness you might feel just melts away within moments of meeting her.

Toward the end of our second session, she was giving me a nice nuru massage and talking with me when she said we that have good chemistry. I was thinking that she’s right, we have *amazing* chemistry, when she followed on by saying that with one client she met, the chemistry wasn’t good. She talked a little more about it, saying that’s the only guy that has ever happened with. In case you missed it: she’s been doing this for a while, and only once was the chemistry not good(!!)

Based on my experience with her, I have no problem believing that. She is really, really good at this, and she clearly loves what she does. Her DT skills are the stuff of legends. And odds are really high that *you* will have good chemistry with her too.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kayo is a rare gem, definitely worth the premium.

I see the price has gone through the roof..........

I don't think it changed? Reviewer had a 2 hour outcall. No change for me since I reviewed.
Ahhh.....missed the 2 hour thing. My bad.

Reactions: rb25