Appointment Length & Costs:
¥30000/60 mins

Type/Location:
Incall

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I've been to Kayo a number of times.

Her ad is here: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...ing-japan-my-last-night-is-28th-august.17918/

It was easy to contact her. She replied me immediately and I visited her during evening.

I decided to contact her after contacting the one who shall not be named. I don't even plan to post the other review here to avoid some eventual headaches.

So, let me go straight to the experience with Kayo.

I've been with her before and each times becomes better. We showered together and while I was drying my lower body, she started to do a blowjob over there. Oh, it felt good since it was unexpected. She kept looking at my face while sucking it. It felt so good.

Then, we proceeded to the bed where things got even hot like the weather outside...

I think she loves to perform blowjob. I let her play with him and then, she put the condom and started with the CG. She changed to the reverse CG, then, doggy and I finished her in the missionary position.

Since we had more time, she didn't wait me to recover and started doing more blowjob to not let it down. We tried new positions and we had fun. I came twice within one hour and left very satisfied.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm not sure if I will be able to see her again because she is leaving by the end of next month. I have other options on my list. If the timing is good, who knows?

Last edited by a moderator: