Kdhs And Obon?

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by Sato69, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Sato69

Sato69 New Member

Aug 30, 2020
    So far I've read about fruits and Betty blue regarding KDH. As Betty blue seems to be getting mixed reviews, are there any KDHs you guys would recommend, including the two I listed already?

Second, what would be the best area to travel to for a KDH with love hotel and so on.

Lastly, this is a completely different question then the previous two. During Obon, do the soaplands stay open during that time or do they also close for the holidays? If they do close, or have limited amount of girls, what dates have you guys seen that start and end?

Much appreciated

2. bichan2

bichan2 TAG Member

Today
    From reading other places soaplands still are open during Obon time.

3. Nikkei Guy

Nikkei Guy TAG Member

Today
    I've never heard of a Fuzoku shop closing during obon. I'm sure there will plenty of ladies to choose from at this time. I've only seen some shops close during New Year holiday.

4. John Munch

John Munch TAG Member

Jun 21, 2020
    Like Nikkei Guy I never I heard of Fuzoku shops closing during Obon. In my experience some Japanese providers charge a little more during that time, but I doubt KDH would increase the prices. Uguisudani has the most and in my opinion the best KDH shops in Tokyo, and there are lots of love hotels.

5. Sato69

Sato69 New Member

Aug 30, 2020
    Good to know about Obon.

Do you think I'd be able to talk to these KDHs in English? Any of them really. Do they heavily advertise in the area outside or something? Because I only found out about Betty blue and fruits from this website (which I'm thankful for so many things).

6. John Munch

John Munch TAG Member

Jun 21, 2020
    Sorry for the late reply Sato69. The operator at Betty Blue speaks decent English. Whenever I called Fruits I only spoke to them in Japanese, so I don't know about the operator's English level. I'm sure there are more KDH with English-speaking operators, just call a few and see what happens. You can find good listings (in Japanese) here: http://www.kandeli.net/

7. meiji

Global Moderator

Sep 7, 2020
    In my experience, many KDHs aren't willing to service even Japanese-speaking foreigners (or at least foreigners that speak Japanese poorly), so I would not be surprised if many hang up on you if you speak English to them. You are more than welcome to try, since that's good intel to post on the board, but please don't repeatedly call them expecting them to not hang up on you, since that'll hurt the chances for others who might be able to get service down the line.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...