Keep Working America, More handouts are needed!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Random Chit-Chat' started by Bishop, May 5, 2010.

1. Bishop

Bishop TAG Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Picked up this story from a news link yesterday and this thoroughly pisses me off about personable responsibility. How could you possibly continue bringing kids into this world and not have a way to support them?! As the article states, this woman, who cannot keep her legs shut, is 'owed' something by everyone. Holy F-ing crap batman, this is as bad as octo-mom.

Here is part I and part II below that.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/apr/21/211620/homeless-mother-15-says-she-needs-help-justice/

Part II

My head hurts, just considering what the future holds for those kids who have no idea what is going on. This country is going to implode on itself, whatever happened to personal responsibility?!

2. Kias

Kias TAG Member

Nov 15, 2018
    That article makes me want to grind my eyes out after reading it. :X

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TokyoSpirit

TokyoSpirit TAG Member

Dec 17, 2016
    Wow and I didn't even have to click on the article to know what I knew already. There's a video of that family out there too.

Those kids are going to grow up thinking that th eway they are living is 'normal'.

4. TAG Manager

Executive Leadership

Today
    Wow. Where can I sign up for free money??? Oh wait! I know, I'm white and I'd have to wait one year to get any benefits. (If any at all...)

Crazy shit, welfare in the U.S. needed more a reform than healthcare did. Fuck, if they'd just stop spending so much money on the military, just think would could be accomplished!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...