Guest viewing is limited

keeping the fire burning in SB relationship

gentlegiantjp

TAG Member
Reaction score
Any tips from my senpais here how to keep SBs for a long time? I posted somewhere that I broke up with an SB but it was all a misunderstanding. Now I feel I need to go all out to keep the fire burning:
1) eat her pussy every time and make sure she knows I enjoy it as much as she enjoys getting eaten
2) we both like rock music so I have this 'its sex time' playlist with Arctic Monkeys , Portishead , Marvin Gaye songs, so far it seems to work i.e. total complete victory we cum together, achieved!
3) being an all around nice guy because she tells me: 'I really like you, you are nice " . This is probably some new manipulation tactics SBs recently came up with .

Last edited:
Reactions: DireWolf98
Any tips from my senpais here how to keep SBs for a long time? I posted somewhere that I broke up with an SB but it was all a misunderstanding. Now I feel I need to go all out to keep the fire burning:
1) eat her pussy every time and make sure she knows I enjoy it as much as she enjoys getting eaten
2) we both like rock music so I have this 'its sex time' playlist with Arctic Monkeys , Portishead , Marvin Gaye songs, so far it seems to work i.e. total complete victory we cum together, achieved!
3) being an all around nice guy because she tells me: 'I really like you, you are nice " . This is probably some new manipulation tactics women recently came up with .
In other words… :D
309D0B4E-CA8E-4E3A-A1FA-1601E2381AAF.gif

Now I feel I need to go all out to keep the fire burning:
I would advise against this. You would become what the kids of today call a 'try hard', which the first listed definition on Urban Dictionary says is "somebody whose effort level and emotional investment is excessively high for the level of play in which they are competing." In your earnest attempt to make things right you could make them worse.

The sex acts are often enough the least important thing to the SB. The sex with my last long term SB was definitely great stuff all around. Was not enough to salvage the arrangement.

3) being an all around nice guy because she tells me: 'I really like you, you are nice " . This is probably some new manipulation tactics women recently came up with .
The previously mentioned long term SB told me things like "you are the only one for me, and "you are very special to me". Do not buy into that. It feels good, but it is not genuine.

You have to accept that if things are not going well they are not meant to be.

I would advise against this. You would become what the kids of today call a 'try hard', which the first listed definition on Urban Dictionary says is "somebody whose effort level and emotional investment is excessively high for the level of play in which they are competing." In your earnest attempt to make things right you could make them worse.

The sex acts are often enough the least important thing to the SB. The sex with my last long term SB was definitely great stuff all around. Was not enough to salvage the arrangement.

The previously mentioned long term SB told me things like "you are the only one for me, and "you are very special to me". Do not buy into that. It feels good, but it is not genuine.

You have to accept that if things are not going well they are not meant to be.
Sounds similar with my SB too, they must be on some forums similar to TAG also exchanging infos like us.

Wow this is great advice thanks @IchigoDave message received :(.
Yeah I definitely need to tone it down.
I have an on off "long term" sb. She is engaged , but she told me once via text "that it is all about the money, it most certainly is not for love" That line was an important lesson that I have not forgotten.

This is the part I do understand in SB relationship. The part I do not understand is the "need to go all out to keep the fire burning". Unless "all out" means "to pay the amount we agreed". Other than that it just makes me very confused.

And I do not mean the part about eating pussy, as I do it pretty much with any girl because I like it. But I thought the SB thing is especially to avoid all the bullshit related to the more common relationships. For example meeting even when you do not feel like it, or doing stuff you do not enjoy to please her.

I mean if you are happy to make all the effort for two and take all the shit she gives while still paying for it all why you do not just get married and be done with it?

I have an on off "long term" sb. She is engaged , but she told me once via text "that it is all about the money, it most certainly is not for love" That line was an important lesson that I have not forgotten.
Ouch , that's harsh (but true) I don't think we are into SB looking for love, but still.

It’s not just about money per se
It’s also about whatever experience will boost their ego on Instagram (trip, high class restaurant etc)

It’s not just about money per se
It’s also about whatever experience will boost their ego on Instagram (trip, high class restaurant etc)

You still seem a wee bit bitter about that one.

Reactions: DireWolf98
You still seem a wee bit bitter about that one.
If it was only just that one … (although yeah, I must admit she was the most pathetic example of that specie)
Even PhilSB does it. But she’s smarter , she comes to the point where she can monetize her social media presence now
Who knows, maybe someday she will be the sugar momma and I will be the SB.
That’s my Graal. After that, I can die easy :)

Like dandelion sap.

fuck , guys currently Im not in the mood of googling whatever you write to understand it
Use simple terms. No metaphor. Even , use French , better

sinon allez tous vous faire foutre !

grumpy frog

fuck , guys currently Im not in the mood of googling whatever you write to understand it
Use simple terms. No metaphor. Even , use French , better

sinon allez tous vous faire foutre !

grumpy frog
La sève de pissenlit est l'une des substances les plus amères au monde. Compris? :D

Reactions: Vito and Frenchy
Reactions: Frenchy
I think one of the best things about SD/SB relationship is that you don't have to put effort into keeping any fires going. If you get bored (or she gets bored), just find another girl that would fire it up all up again ;-)
In case you really want to fix a misunderstanding, just give her a one time 2x allowance as "your most sincere apology" and if that doesn't fix things, then I doubt anything else will.

I gave 1x monthly allowance earlier than usual and looks like I'm off the hook for now.

But yeah I apologize a lot of times, brought her to restaurants and watch movies that she likes (some Oscar contender film, she cried at the end and I made sure to provide emotional and sexual comfort by eating her pussy and making sure she cums first ;)).

Yeah I really sound like a try hard , but it's worth it and so far , we're making Sex Great Again.

Reactions: Frenchy