Keeping Your Habits Secret

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
This morning I got a call from the reception of the building I work at - someone found my wallet. I didn't know I had even lost it.

They checked though the wallet and identified me by a business card with the building address on it. When they were searching through the wallet, I'm sure they must have seen a point card for an adult orientated business I use. So the reception girls now know about my habits.

I'm lucky in the way that the receptionists are not related to my company. If staff belonging to my company had seen the wallet it wouldn't have been good for my reputation.

I'll hide the sleazy card better next time.

P.S. 30,000 yen and everything else in the wallet was returned intact.

Only in Japan MossBoss... I lost my wallet once as well, and other than all of the contents pulled out and placed in a plastic bag with the wallet - turned into koban... it was returned and intact - no cash in the wallet so I didn't need to worry about that or point card. I stopped using a wallet shortly thereafter.

On the bright side, this incident provides you with the opportunity to engage with the receptionist to find out which one called and tell her you would like to take her to eat as a token of your gratitude... Assuming she is your type and if she isn't it's still opportunity - she has friends LOL.... during the meeting - I suggest dinner, you can ask her if she saw everything and if she concurs, then thank her for being discreet and then ask her if she saw the point card. You can say you are a bit embarrassed in your best shy voice and see where it goes from there. You are a man and have needs, maybe she would be interested in helping ? ? or know someone that is... This is of course you are inclined towards this kind of challenge, adventure, activity... Otherwise, let sleeping dogs lay... Just my 2 Cents...

Thanks for the wise words BB0523!

Reactions: spire
I'm lucky in the way that the receptionists are not related to my company. If staff belonging to my company had seen the wallet it wouldn't have been good for my reputation.

My wallet actually has a hidden compartment that I use for precisely this purpose.

Thanks for the wise words BB0523!
I';m not too sure how wise the words are.... I believe Ww is the wise on this forum... I'm just suggesting OWNing the situation and see the opportunity rather than feeling mortified.
Good luck and if you choose the path suggested, may I suggest the next post title - Lost Wallet, Found Pleasure LOL....

Reactions: Negi77 and MossBoss
Not a pro... I don't get paid to monger... sad to say...LOL I am not aware where you can earn cash to be a monger... Gigolo doesn't count IMO...

I';m not too sure how wise the words are.... I believe Ww is the wise on this forum... I'm just suggesting OWNing the situation and see the opportunity rather than feeling mortified.
Good luck and if you choose the path suggested, may I suggest the next post title - Lost Wallet, Found Pleasure LOL....

There were two ladies - so double dipping?

If they sit next to each other then there had to be one that actually did the call to you... If the caller was nominated by the other one, possibly double dip... Keep in mind that you need to act quickly after this... next day or 2 days max... otherwise, waited too long and opportunity is gone...
One thought: The one that actually called you can ask her in front of the other... then when you see the 2nd one alone ask her as well... girl competition will work to your advantage possibly.... but again, I'm not an expert/pro... ;)

I've never lost a wallet.

I used to have a wallet AND a coin purse, as I'm pretty much a genkin person. I changed to a big long leather wallet ... to be IN but it was too cumbersome. I now have a simple wallet that has a small space for those loose coins.

Only hobby related items in my wallet is a JHT point card (and sometimes a Bali An card) .. but it doesn't show how much I've used their LH so it's quite safe. I used to have a point card for M's Poplife (sex shop in Akiba) but I removed it.

Reactions: MossBoss and BB0523
I keep point cards and business cards of questionable origins in a separate small card case (the aluminum kind you can buy at a place like Daiso) and tuck that away somewhere safe. I have yet to lose a wallet but if I did, I would hate for someone to see a bunch of seedy stuff by accident and then have something on me.

Glad that incident turned out alright for you.

Not sure about Tokyo, but some adult establishments back in my hometown offer to keep point cards for customers. That way the cards don’t fall into the hands of coworkers let alone WAGs.

I am not sure they would have read the cards. They would be looking for business cards or ID like driving licences that have very recognisable formats and thickness. So I would not assume they have really looked at the content of these cards to even be intrigued or even aroused.

Short of a polaroid of me in action, Absolutely no one I know would even believe me even if I told them what I was up to in Japan.

Point Card? - oh that must be something a tout handed to you on the street...

Reactions: Acid Burn and MikeH
Yeah I guess any Japanese would know better :oops:
No Japanese receptionists (or even any Japanese) where I work though :p

I knew guys at a previous job who were openly bragging about going to Okama (travestites ) bars and another one very senior who tried to convince me of the merits of Jukusei (mature) hostesses , and ladies were in attendance . The Japanese may seem very straight-laced at first about those things but once you are "established" they dont really give a damn, in my experience. Yes you (generic you, i dont know you case specifically) may get some gossip about that but be totally certain that they would gossip about anything anyway.

Only in Japan MossBoss... I lost my wallet once as well, and other than all of the contents pulled out and placed in a plastic bag with the wallet - turned into koban... it was returned and intact - no cash in the wallet so I didn't need to worry about that or point card. I stopped using a wallet shortly thereafter.

On the bright side, this incident provides you with the opportunity to engage with the receptionist to find out which one called and tell her you would like to take her to eat as a token of your gratitude... Assuming she is your type and if she isn't it's still opportunity - she has friends LOL.... during the meeting - I suggest dinner, you can ask her if she saw everything and if she concurs, then thank her for being discreet and then ask her if she saw the point card. You can say you are a bit embarrassed in your best shy voice and see where it goes from there. You are a man and have needs, maybe she would be interested in helping ? ? or know someone that is... This is of course you are inclined towards this kind of challenge, adventure, activity... Otherwise, let sleeping dogs lay... Just my 2 Cents...

Director BB0523, may I join your team for next movie? LOL

I immediately trash everything.

In my books that is an excellent rule. Someone will go through your stuff when you kick the bucket so better leave a nicer clean up for them, no? ;)

Though I might make an exception and frame the last card I got into my office wall. As it includes a hand written note with cute hearts all over it and is addressed to the onii-san with a beautiful dick. :cool:

PS. I think I need an emoji for that. As I will be using that in every posting from now on.

I am not sure they would have read the cards. They would be looking for business cards or ID like driving licences that have very recognisable formats and thickness. So I would not assume they have really looked at the content of these cards to even be intrigued or even aroused.

Because people are nosy.

Reactions: MikeH and MossBoss
In my books that is an excellent rule. Someone will go through your stuff when you kick the bucket so better leave a nicer clean up for them, no? ;)

Though I might make an exception and frame the last card I got into my office wall. As it includes a hand written note with cute hearts all over it and is addressed to the onii-san with a beautiful dick. :cool:

PS. I think I need an emoji for that. As I will be using that in every posting from now on.

I once got told i had a beautiful dick, by a girl in liverpool whilst sucking me off. I was too drunk to come and i think she wanted to encourage me. The standard dick compliments would be 'massive' 'huge' etc, but i guess she felt that would be too much of a stretch, so went with 'beautiful'