Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min / ¥29,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description:

Kei has slight love handles, but that makes her look more like a roman or greek statue.
She has short, darker nipples with a small aureola.
It looks like she’s growing out her bush again after having a paipan. Already pretty recovered.

Details:

I arrived in Yoshiwara just before 9am.
Mr. Dandy said they’ll be open from 10am on.
I went to my number two on the list, Cream Lemon.

I was greeted, given a pair of slippers and on the way to the waiting room they asked whether I speak Japanese.

The waiting room was big, clean and really nice looking. Best yet I've been to.
I was promptly shown two ladies,
Kei and Emi. The other girls were busy with a longer waiting time.
I was ogling Emi, but was told she was much heavier than in the picture, while Kei was only slightly chubby.
I chose Kei and also asked about the cosplay.
The cosplay of the month is the standard, but if you make a reservation, you can choose one of the other costumes. This month's cosplay is flight attendant.

I talked a bit about my country with the Tenchou and drank some tea.
When Kei was ready, he did the kneeling down while holding the curtain gesture.
She led me to her room, which was quite wide. About 4mx4m. I gave her a few Mister Donuts donuts as a present. She has been up since 6am even though she's more of a night person herself. We chatted while the tub was filling up. She's new at Cream Lemon, but not an amateur.
When the tub was full, we disrobed, but I helped her a bit with her bra and skirt.

She washed me down with a white sponge. It reminded me of those dirt erasers.
I then washed her using my hands.
I brushed my teeth and gargled with some iodine-looking stuff.
In the tub she went periscope. The tub was new, but pretty shallow, so there wasn’t much space.
I think playing in the tub might be more fun in a LH.
I didn't want mat play, since the sauna machine would have made it cramped.
We went to the bed and started kissing. Kei is a light kisser, too. I think she also tasted a bit like fake crab meat. Maybe her breakfast?

I kissed her down and played with her breasts. I then proceeded to DATY, followed by massaging her g-spot until climax.

I don't know what the problem with finding it is supposed to be. Maybe the people complaining are the same who always miss the toilet?

She went for regular cowgirl, but again, this didn't work well for me, so I tried some acrobatics. Still inside, I rose up, swiveled 90 degrees, stood up, laid her down and then when I went in position, I slipped out.

We proceeded with mish, but then lifted her legs for a better angle.
This went pretty well, until I slipped out just before cumming. Didn't get it back in in time.
We showered again and laid down on the bed, holding her and slightly stroking along her body until it was time to dress up.
I helped her button up when I was done.
It seems last month’s cosplay was bloomers and they were giving her a hard time.

Downstairs, I was led back to the waiting room and was asked how I want to go back.
After telling them I'll walk they also asked me to rate Kei on a scale of 100. I took some time to reflect and told them 85.

Since I only came once, I checked my wallet and walked towards Mr. Dandy…

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kei is a slightly bigger girl with charm and some experience. It might be worth trying mat play with her. She's easy to talk to. I also recommended her a manga (Golden Kamuy) when she asked if i read Dragon Ball or One Piece. I lost some time because of the tub filling up which might have been enough for a second round.

-e-
Just remembered that she was also a bit jealous of my nipple color.

Last edited:
Strange Cream Lemon and Mr. Dandy are one and two on my list for next Monday for the cosplay options. Since my Japanese is that great I'll stick with the Flight attendant theme.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland