phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins

Type/Location:
love hotel

Language Notes:
english

Details of the Encounter:
tall girl. likes dominant men which is why I gave her. she is not your docile Asian but an American-Asian who has a ton of mouth but you basically need to take the lead and start the smash session on your own accord.

started off with shower which was disappointing as it was one at a time. after the fact I felt stupid for leaving my belongings unattended with her. anyway, after she showered I told her to put her clothes back on as I like to undress my women. beautiful body which I did the following to...

bbbj, daty, doggy, cg, and cim. 90 min session and I busted twice. both times she squirted and her legs shook from the orgasm I gave her. bed was completely soaked.

only thing I didn't like was daty. it smelled a little bit like bacon to be honest. but man is she a domino in the sheets.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
you have my blessing if you want a pse.

Asked to see Kei today, via email, and was told she is still "only seeing long term repeat clients" I saw her once this year in a 3P date, but apparently once doesn't gain admission. AM could at least do us the courtesy of mentioning this on her profile page. Anybody else have the same experience trying to book Kei for the first or second time?

Asked to see Kei today, via email, and was told she is still "only seeing long term repeat clients" I saw her once this year in a 3P date, but apparently once doesn't gain admission. AM could at least do us the courtesy of mentioning this on her profile page. Anybody else have the same experience trying to book Kei for the first or second time?

To be honest, it sounds like you're restricted from seeing her for whatever reason. Either by the agency or she's just very selective of who she sees.

AM needs to update all the profiles with the exception of the new girls. I still see the same profiles from 2 years ago when I got here.

Last edited:
Reactions: cabbie and Pk24
AM needs to update all the profiles with the exception of the new girls. I still see the same profiles from 2 years ago when I got here.

It's the magic of p4p. Girls stop ageing when they enter a shop. Same all over the place, not just with AM.

To be honest, it sounds like you're restricted from seeing her for whatever reason. Either by the agency or she's just very selective of who she sees.
Apparently so. Guess that's that.

Last edited:
Bacon? !!!

Be sure to check the use-by dates on any bacon you may have in the fridge at home!

haha, It was like a beef jerky slash bacon smell. maybe she just saw a few clients before she got to me. we meet somewhat late. but it smelled like American pork bacon. smokey and salty. not the worst taste I've had down under but not the best.

not sure man. I was in Japan on business and it was the first time I ever did business with her or the agency. saw two other girls there during my month in Tokyo.

she loves to fuck too. she squirted all over my face and hotel bed. I was pounding her small vagina and she pushed me away to squirt and while she was gushing I just stuck my head down there to lap it up like a Labrador at a fire hydrant on a hot day....very delicious.

she doesn't like shy guys. she likes guys who take charge, alpha types. Japanese dudes don't know what to do with her. big dick Americans do.

I don't think you need to worry about leaving belongings unattended with Kei or other AM ladies.

yeah, I agree. very reliable agency with trustworthy girls. just my first time doing this thing so didn't know what to expect or how to act. saw two other girls with the agency and they were also very good and eager providers. highly recommend asian mystiques.

haha, It was like a beef jerky slash bacon smell. maybe she just saw a few clients before she got to me. we meet somewhat late. but it smelled like American pork bacon. smokey and salty. not the worst taste I've had down under but not the best.

Putting a new spin on the Mae West classic:

"Is that a BBQ in your pants, or are you just glad to see me?"

Reactions: Malick and Frenchy
Must have been Ww. I could recognize his smell on a girl among thousands ! :D

My second ever visit to a soapland was in 2013 with Mii at Darling Harbour, she's still listed as the same age as back then.

After they have been working long enough they get too scared to quit. Think about ageing 10 years in a single day! :eek:

I've met Kei, Asami, and Nana from AM. All are highly recommended in their own way.

Nana- a little reserved first time but watch out. Best to converse in 日本語.

Asami- very sweet, funny and a damn blast in bed! Loves to hear about my occasional fun here in Gunma.

Kei- California girl that talks a mile a minute but really fun. As noted, she loves to fuck! Probably the best body here but that's splitting hairs, or lack thereof...

The AM business is run very professionally. They've put up with several times when I had to change plans. I honored a late fee and all was ok.

Thought I'd post this just to clear up any misunderstanding about Kei's schedule or beat a dead horse..lol Dave at AM, in a reply to one of my emails a few weeks back or so, told me that due to time contraints going on in Kei's private life, she is limiting her time, thus availability, and that it's certainly nothing I did. Which makes more sense, since she must add about an extra hour to her regular travel time after a round trip to meet up with me. So Chris's conjecture she's being very selective is the case, and the why part was cleared up by Dave.