Keijiban (japanese Contact Sites)

How about this one:

http://www.adrks.com/bbs.aspx?mode=関東&id=0

Not much activitiy, but you can read posts and reply to them without "registering" or paying. This is the sort of Keijiban I am talking about. When I read about "registering" and "points", my eyes glaze over. No way I am going to deal with some otaku middle-men.

The biggest headache is having to try and wade through all the spam, scam and plain bs before finding a girl, who may or may not be good enough. Though I actually find it good to be registered at some of these sites (using a throwaway e-mail or two of course) for cross reference. Some of the ads are way to similar and very easy to discern from the rest, again the issue being the amount of ads and mails you have to go through.

The biggest headache is having to try and wade through all the spam, scam and plain bs before finding a girl, who may or may not be good enough. Though I actually find it good to be registered at some of these sites (using a throwaway e-mail or two of course) for cross reference. Some of the ads are way to similar and very easy to discern from the rest, again the issue being the amount of ads and mails you have to go through.

No spam at all, and no registration in the sites that I am talking about. I admit there seem to be much fewer pure bulletin boards than there used to be, and it is easy step into the world of scam and spam sites, as you too apparently did.

I've been using wakuwaku mail, happymail, mintj for a while now and I don't have any problem with spam at all. on those keijiban you have to buy point but I m cheating a bit as I have 3 phone number so I just using the invite a friend to get 100pts each time with each phone number

For the umpteenth time: I do not want to register or to buy/cheat "points" at some site. I just want a straight, free, keijban, where people simply write messages to which you can respond. As a sample, look at the "bakusai" site which I mentioned before. Is bakusai really the only site of this type left? There used to be a dozen or so a couple of years back. It was great. What happened?

You're not the only person reading this thread.

No, but I am the person who created this thread, and I would like it to be focussed on free bulletin boards. Even if there are not many of those left.

Those scammy sites where you have to register and buy "points" are really a different topic.

Got a response from a free Keijiban. A 19-year old, in Tokyo, is looking for a regular supporter. I wrote and offered 3 man per meet, and she quite quickly replied from her cellphone, asking if it was possible to pay more. I want to stay with my 3 man policy, and I don´t like telegram style communication. But if someone wants to give it a shot, I can pass on the e-mail. Communication in Japanese.

wondering if there are any english sites available where it is possible to date jgirls?

wondering if there are any english sites available where it is possible to date jgirls?

Yes, there are a couple, but of course by definition the selection is much more limited. I am out of the door now, but I can post a couple suggestions later.

Just in case someone is interested:

There is an ad on Craigslist titled "JF looking for Some Fun & Hang Out Time - w4m (Only in central Tokyo area)".
I mailed her and met her for a dinner and drink. She is a real person, and nice enough. She wants 30k for an occasional meeting, sort of a sugardaddy deal. Japanese with fluent English, kind of americanized. Shortish, huge rack and big butt, if you are into that sort of thing. I didn´t feel all that enthusiastic about it, so I pass on it, but could be the right person for someone. No scammer, which I guess is an exception on CL. Nice enough to talk to, so I don´t feel I wasted my time.
Just fwiw.

I am talking to a Japanese MILF on from a Keijiban. She is 22, G-cup, young mother, and wants a monthly contract. She needs 100,000 right now and wants i up front. I guess the monthly deal would then mean to meet her 3-4 times during the month; that is pretty normal. But I dont want to get into this "advance payment" thing, so I´ll pass on it. If someone is interested, I can pass on the e-mail. Communication in Japanese.

I would add not to be so quick to always pay money. Especially not 30,000. Many women will do for less.

Myself and a few of my friends have used Happymail, Craigslist, Letsdating, JapanCupid, etc... And had sex for FREE.

By being too quick to pay lots of money, you can ruin and turn women into amateur prostitutes, who were actually just looking for sexual encounters to relieve work stress and for adventure.

By being too quick to pay lots of money, you can ruin and turn women into amateur prostitutes, who were actually just looking for sexual encounters to relieve work stress and for adventure.

Frankly, that is a pretty insulting statement about women. Dating for boyfriends and sugardaddy deals are really two different topics, and you can be sure that women know the difference. It is not like women are these intellecually inferior creatures that can be spoiled by you (and maybe should be put under burkas for their own protection, is that perhaps your next suggestion?)

@Zaphod222

Don't get me wrong, I like your thread. It's good.

However, I've seen sites taken over and ruined by amateur prostitution and also by paid sites posting fake accounts.

Years ago, Craigslist Tokyo and AFF were awesome pickup sites for FREE sex. Now AdultFriendFinder affiliates spam Craigslist with fake accounts. There are now more prostitutes, for the Japan section, than there are real single women wanting NSA sex.

Keep in mind that prostitutes also attract undercover cops, anti-sex/anti-prostitute religious groups, anti-male feminists, etc... These groups then attack or even try to shut down the website, try to scare women with propaganda or scary stories, etc...

When guys just throw out money, it attracts MORE prostitutes and companies/people trying all kinds of scams to get at that money. This is partially why sex is so expensive in Japan in comparison to other countries.

In Germany, you can cheaply buy sex for around 35 dollars/3,500 yen. Germans understand how to keep prices down and reasonable. Where Japanese guys just desparately and ignorantly throw money at women, so pay 500 dollars/50,000 yen and other ridiculous outrageous prices. SEX is naturally FREE. Why be so desparate?

Many Japanese women are interested in having sex with foreigners, the adventure, they are kinky, etc... The Internet is an efficient way for them to keep their sexual affairs on the down-low.

FREE sex, keeps the price of paid sex low. When prostitutes have to compete with free, their prices are LOW or they even LEAVE the website and go elsewhere.

If you start feeding prostitutes 30,000 yen right off the bat, they will see how much MORE they can get. Why not 50,000 yen? Why not 90,000 yen? They will test how DESPARATE you are for sex.

Prostitutes, once many of them make a home at a website, try to WIPE OUT their free and cheaper competition. Prostitutes, pimps, and commercial companies will harass and try get NSA and regular type women looking for boyfriends to LEAVE. They want to force the situation where you only deal with them.

Yeah, every free site will have some prostitutes. And if that's the only game for you, have at it.

If you can get it for free or cheaper, do so. There is no need to desparately throw away 70,000 yen, when the woman is horny to try sex with foreigners for free.

And there are amateur prostitutes that will do it for 10,000 yen plus you pay for the hotel.

I'm just saying, be sure what she is first. Save some money when you can. Maybe she might just like you and will have sex just because she likes you. Check first.

Last edited:
Zaphod, don't bother replying to Solong, he's one of our "special" friends.

Zaphod, don't bother replying to Solong, he's one of our "special" friends.

You are just being a special a-hole for no reason. Aren't we free to express our opinions?

I have been in Japan a long time and know the real deal on a lot of things.

I don't pay 50,000 yen to have sex, when I can get it for free or cheaper.

You can get NSA steady sex without having to buy sugar babies, if you "play your cards right". There are women looking for NSA sex friends. Just have to know how to find them.
And keeping prices down helps all the other guys. There might be some other guys out there that prefer lower prices.

Be a bit frugal when you can.

Last edited:
Reactions: chung hwang lo
Hello Solong,
Sorry to brag in here. I have been glancing through this thread, and through your postings, and I am wondering:
What are you doing on a "pay for play" forum when you are getting all this free sex through Craigslist, Happymail, and so on?
And also why are you considering UC dating, which is one of the most expensive options, if you dont want to pay?
Some incongruence here...
just sayin

@Avocadolover

There isn't any incongruency. I like NSA sex.

Part of why guys pay is they don't like the headaches, hassle, and the games too many women play.

And Japanese women (due to culture) can be sexually inconsistent in terms of frequency because they tend to get overly involved with work and girlfriend groups. They think having sex 1x a week with their boyfriend is fine. Sexual frequency is also a major known problem in Japan.

Consequently, you need multiple girlfriends or to live with and marry them. And living with a woman can drive a man insane. Marriage isn't a solution, as many women (and Japanese women are well known for this) will stop having sex after 2 or 3 years of marriage. Then there is male rape in divorce courts.

I prefer not to live with or get married. I don't like the headaches. Getting and keeping multiple steady girlfriends is difficult. Plus with all the cultural attacks against natural male sexuality.

So it's, "Can't live with them, and can't live without them."

You can go the free or paid route. I don't have any objection to paying, if that means NSA sex. However, if I can get for free, then I prefer that route.

And I will add that while us guys are struggling with overpriced sex and sexual frequency, women are having a sexual field day on the down-low.

I have a married woman friend that has 3 side sex boyfriends. Last week, met a swinger female that has free membership to 15 sex clubs and was bragging about it to me and the bartender. She showed us all of her membership cards. For guys this near impossible because membership cost around 10,000 yen each and it's 13,000 yen per club visit. For women, it's all free.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doon and Ettore2011
Solong,

I am reading your opinion piece, and I am scratching my head. I mean, this image of the ongoing epic battle between all the Japanese girls who want to fekk us for free, because of our gaijin exotic appeal on side, and the hordes of evil prostitutes who want us to pay, on the other... it is cute, in a sort of Lord of the Rings way. But it is also crazy. It really has nothing to do with reality. Reality is just a tad more complex than that.

And by the way, if the stunning Keijinban girl who dumped me recently after only two dates, if she was one of the evil prostitutes, why did she dump me? Don´t prostitutes take all the money they can? Do enlighten us...

Last edited:
I didn't say prostitutes are evil. But guys are getting "played" by women. While many guys are paying rent money for sex, women are swimming in sexual abundance.

I'm just all for men having the same level of sexual freedom and options.

As for you getting dumped. The logical answer would likely be that she had other or better options.

Reactions: Doon
I didn't say prostitutes are evil. But guys are getting "played" by women. While many guys are paying rent money for sex, women are swimming in sexual abundance.

It is called "biology", pal. Female sexuality is different from male sexuality. That is why you can´t make money working in a soapland, but women can. If you don´t like that, tough luck. Try to be born as woman in your next life. (Just hope it is not in Afghanistan.)

Last edited:
@Zaphod

I'm well aware of the biology involved. Hey, I'm on your side.

Guys can be more efficient and effective at getting sex. The websites that you and others found are examples. You even found some that my friends and I use. I'm not hating on you, as I think you are heading down a good path.