Keijiban (japanese Contact Sites)

Keep the personal attacks off TAG, please.

Hi there!

It has been some time since I frequently get very useful information on your boards. Thanks pal!
Now back to Paris, I wonder if I could find on some keijiban information about women wanting to travel Europe and looking for some fun accordingly. In fact, I LOVE the idea behind discovering each other in situ.

Any ideas? :)

Sorry for reviving an old thread but I just wanted to express my gratitude to the OP. I started using furin (http://furin.misty.ne.jp/imode/) a little over a week ago and have since arranged two meetings (one paid, one not) with pretty minimal effort. I highly recommend the site. It is a bit of a pain in the ass to set up your account, plus the site only allows you to send one message a day which is a bit of a bummer. I should qualify that; you can only reply to one new posting from the bulletin board a day. You can create your own posts as often as you like (though I don't know why you'd want to make multiple a day) and you can private message someone as frequently as you want as well. But try to have a meeting set up/other contact info exchanged sooner rather than later as there is a 8 message limit on any given mailbox (a new mailbox will be set up for each individual correspondence you have w a girl).

All that being said, Japanese language ability is a MUST. You could try posting in English, but I don't know how many replies you'll get, if any. I did have one woman reply to me in English (in my posting (written in Japanese) I stated that I was American just for full disclosure as many girls don't want a foreigner) asking to trade English lessons for sex, but she stopped replying after a message or two.

As for Bakusai, I have been checking it rather infrequently, but I'm not exactly sure how it's supposed to work. If the OP is still active and could give a brief breakdown it'd be much appreciated.

Once again, thanks to the OP for all the info provided this far.

Reactions: Doon
Yea, imagine my reply. Something along he lines of, ".....of course?" Thought it was too good to be true, and like most things it was haha.

How could you make such a statement without knowing her? For all you know she could be 50+ and 150kg;)

She did say she was 40. And her weight was listed as a "secret." Probably the reason she stopped messaging when I asked to exchange pics....

lol, but isnt that the main problem with those sites?
i dont get many replies anyway (and i used a lot of pages), but whenever i got one, it turned out that the girl didnt seem to have many choices...
of course that also says that girls who can choose, dont consider me, because i suck, or i am ugly, or the next dude is cooler, but i guess you know, what i am talking about...

so yeah, i also still use some apps (because i never learn), but honestly, after years of using those, i feel its all a scam anyway^^

Sorry for reviving an old thread but I just wanted to express my gratitude to the OP. I started using furin (http://furin.misty.ne.jp/imode/) a little over a week ago and have since arranged two meetings (one paid, one not) with pretty minimal effort. I highly recommend the site. It is a bit of a pain in the ass to set up your account, plus the site only allows you to send one message a day which is a bit of a bummer. I should qualify that; you can only reply to one new posting from the bulletin board a day. You can create your own posts as often as you like (though I don't know why you'd want to make multiple a day) and you can private message someone as frequently as you want as well. But try to have a meeting set up/other contact info exchanged sooner rather than later as there is a 8 message limit on any given mailbox (a new mailbox will be set up for each individual correspondence you have w a girl).

All that being said, Japanese language ability is a MUST. You could try posting in English, but I don't know how many replies you'll get, if any. I did have one woman reply to me in English (in my posting (written in Japanese) I stated that I was American just for full disclosure as many girls don't want a foreigner) asking to trade English lessons for sex, but she stopped replying after a message or two.

As for Bakusai, I have been checking it rather infrequently, but I'm not exactly sure how it's supposed to work. If the OP is still active and could give a brief breakdown it'd be much appreciated.

Once again, thanks to the OP for all the info provided this far.
How was the paid one? What kind of money was expected? A lot of girls looking for warikiri on there?
Is the "one message a day" rule because you'd have to pay for a premium account?

How was the paid one? What kind of money was expected? A lot of girls looking for warikiri on there?
Is the "one message a day" rule because you'd have to pay for a premium account?

The paid one was okay, don't plan to do it again with her for money, but worth it once to see. I would do it again for free tho. We agreed to meet somewhere first before I went through with dropping the fee (20k, pretty standard I think) +hotel cost, so I had the option to call it off if I wanted once I saw her.

In my experience (which isn't particularly lengthy), about 2/3s who responded to me/messaged me were looking for warikiri. The others flaked when I asked for pics (apparently their sensitive about that) except the one girl. Tbf, that might not be an accurate representation of the total population on th board, might just be a representation of those willing to do a foreigner (since again I out that out there straight up).

As for like a premium membership, I don't think that exists for furin. I've never seen anything advertised for upgrading, etc. I think it might be just a way to prevent an endless stream of horny dude messages haha. Lovelove, their sister site, on the other hand, does charge a monthly fee. But I haven't tried that.

Again, I'd really love to start using Bakusai, if only I could figure out exactly how it works haha. So if anyone with info wants to chime in!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Last week I had a huge strike out with Furin, followed by a home run.

First: Lined up a meeting a an older lady (she said early 40s) for 1.5. It's a little older than I would normally go for (at least for this kind of action. I love hooking up with hot older girls in a club/bar setting). But she said she had F cups and her price was good so I decided to give it a shot. Big. Fuggin. Mistake. I meet her at the love hotel and she is huge. Like not just chubby like her profile said (152cm, 58kg), BIG. And she was haggard. Her post said "I'm not so pretty, but I have F cups." "Not so pretty"?? She was missing teeth, like literally. I took one look at her and she said, "eh?? Kakkoii!" I politely said "gomen" and promptly turned around. I quickly reported her post to the site as a clear misrepresentation.

After contemplating the possibility that I just got lucky with the 2 previous ones and that this lady was actually a better representation of the action in the site, I committed to dumping it. But then I thought I should try once more. After all Furin was still 2 for 3 in my book, plus the OP obviously had great success. So with an immense amount of hesitation and trepidation I found myself heading towards a love hotel a few days later to try and prove my previous thoughts wrong. And man am I glad I did. The girl looked to be just as her post described. 26 yo, 158cm, 54kg, cute as hell. She was also damn good in bed and professional as hell to boot. I def plan to see her again, especially since she offered a lower cost in the future (this time was 2man). <<I don't know if that'll actually happen or not, but even if it didn't I'd be okay with that.

Needless to say, my faith has been restored.

Thanks for taking one for the team, Nagman. Out of interest, did the girls all ask for support/consideration before you agreed to meet?

I thought you scored a sex friend.

So basically.. furin.misty is like ONLINE deai cafe and similar to PCMax or HappyMail.

basically 99% warikiri

Any place for sex-friends bbs. Probably doesn't exist.

So basically.. furin.misty is like ONLINE deai cafe and similar to PCMax or HappyMail.

basically 99% warikiri

Well, you have to be a bit desperate to look for sex friends online.
People always look different from their pictures, you dont know if there is chemistry before you meet...
No good reasons for women to search on internet, except for discretion, which will lead them to not using pictures and not giving correct information.

Reactions: TheScientist
i just try those sites from time to time, because i cant find any offline... is that already desperation? or still using different options?

i do agree, though, that it is maybe not the best idea... whenever i talk to someone on any site (doesnt happen often), they are desperate and are more looking for marriage and things like that, than anything else... and yes, the pictures usually do lie^^

being busy could be another reason, my co workers nearly never leave the office before 22.00...

Thanks for taking one for the team, Nagman. Out of interest, did the girls all ask for support/consideration before you agreed to meet?

All of the girls did ask up front in messages beforehand. No one sprung anything on me unexpectedly or anything.

basically 99% warikiri

Sorry if I wasn't clear before, didn't mean to misrepresent the situation. That being said, I think 99% is a big exaggeration. Of the girls I have ACTUALLY MET WITH, 3 of 4 were warikiri, which would be 75%. On a broader scale, of all the girls I have had ANY COMMUNICATION WITH, numerous were looking to meet without asking for warikiri. As I said earlier, only one of these actually panned out as girls flaked when I asked to exchange pics (which I have since learned NOT to do haha). Still, I guess there's no guarantee that they wouldn't have asked at a later point in the correspondence or even in person. No way to tell for sure. I don't know the exact number off hand but I'd say of the total girls I've communicated with only about 60-70% asked for warikiri. Still a high number, but obviously there is quite a bit of free play on the board.

As for a bbs made up 100% of girls looking for totally free NSA sex? Yea, you're probably (edit:definitely) right, doesn't exist. But that's kinda a given right? Kinda like the way of the world. But, if you look hard enough there are girls on the board offering that. Are they hot? Probably not. Are they few and far between? Definitely yes.

i just try those sites from time to time, because i cant find any offline... is that already desperation? or still using different options?

i do agree, though, that it is maybe not the best idea... whenever i talk to someone on any site (doesnt happen often), they are desperate and are more looking for marriage and things like that, than anything else... and yes, the pictures usually do lie^^

being busy could be another reason, my co workers nearly never leave the office before 22.00...

I don't think it's desperation personally, but it is a lot of work. I think most girls online here in general are A) trying to get a serious bf/marriage material and are out of options irl, B) amateur WGs, or C) lying about themselves (as mentioned above). This leaves a kinda small proportion of attractive women that are actually looking for casual, free, NSA sex. Do they exist? Yea. Do you have to wade through a lot of A's, B's, and C's to find them? Hell yea. Plus, once more, as mentioned, a lot of girls online lie so even when you think you've found the golden egg, maybe you actually didn't. But tbf dudes lie too. It's just a people thing really. Part of the game and if you're gonna be trying to organize hookups online you gotta be prepared for that eventuality.

Do you speak Japanese? If not, your pool gets cut waaaaaay down, but there are still options. For English only, try tinder and skout. Before my Japanese got to a decent level I used them with moderate success. The problem (if you're looking for a pure, unadulterated sex friend) is that a lot of those girls aren't gonna just meet you at a love hotel and fuck you. If you want that than go warikiri. These girls wanna meet up for coffee or drinks and feel you out, which I actually prefer. Way easier to weasel out of a coffee date after 30 min when you realize you don't want a girl than it is to meet at a love hotel and then turn your ass around and leave haha. And although a lot of the girls on tinder and skout say "I'm just looking for friends" or "I don't wanna do naughty things" or "I wanna date", once you met them and spend a little time with them, it's not all that hard to close the deal the same night. From that point forward they might be way more willing to engage in less date, more sex. Not saying that's all of them, or even a majority, but for every girl I've wasted time and money on taking her out for drinks thinking I'd have her naked in an hour or two, there's another that things actually did pan out like that. Just like anything else it's really a numbers game. After a while you learn how to pick up on which girls are better "targets" so to speak and you start avoiding the others when you see the signs.

Also, the average caliber of women that will want to chat and meet normally first (but still fuck you once you lay down a little game and buy a drink or two) is waaaaaay higher than the girls that are straight up gonna meet and fuck you in the same 15 min time window. Well worth spending a little on a night out with an 8.5 or 9 and getting to take her back to a love hotel than meeting a 6 in the parking garage of said hotel (IMHO, personally).

At the end of the day there's no magic fountain spewing out hot women that wanna meet and fuck with actually zero strings attached. Most are either gonna want warikiri or some sort of time investment. You can find those gems that don't, but if that's what you're after then like any rarity you gotta dig for it. But that's the game man and you've gotta be willing to play a bit one way or the other.

^sorry for the novel. Women are one of my few passions.

Last edited:
well i gave up on that, since i dont stand a chance...

but that was no the point, the point was that not everybody online is desperate, in my opinion... i might of course be wrong and can be convinced otherwise...

i speak japanese, that is not the problem (it is just a problem with girls looking for english speaking foreigners, but thats a problem for them, i got other problems with them, language is not one of them^^)...

i also dont have any problem with investing time... actually quite the opposite... i think it is crucial...

not sure about the numbers game... success rate for me: maybe 15 replies and three meetings in 6 years^^ i dont really take that serious anymore...works for many,but not for me, thats how it is...

Well I definitely agree with you that not everyone online is desperate. I don't consider myself "desperate" but I play the field online for 3 reasons. 1) I've been living here (here in NOT Tokyo btw haha) for several years now and the usual "watering holes" do not produce for me like they used to haha so being online helps broaden my scope. 2) Even if they were producing, I'm not gonna be there every night right? Or during the day? Or if I were, would the girls be there? Don't think so. Meanwhile I can message girls anytime from my phone, ergo "working on them" without having to be actually present. 3) I travel a bit for work and it's great to try and set things up ahead of time for a place I know I'll be in a week or two.

Don't give up though man, plenty of fish to be caught. Have you used the above mentioned? How about happy mail? I know it's not free, and I don't use it anymore but it landed me a few back in the day. Are you looking for warikiri or strictly free play? Looking to actually date or more of a sex friend thing?

(Sorry as I realize this is now outside of the scope of the thread).

Thanks Nagman for all of the information.

I've just started using Furin.Misty. Let's see how it goes
They didn't accept gmail account so I had to setup a outlook account for it to work.

I have been trying Furin for the last week or so. It is frustrating that you can only write one message per day. If you don't get a reply then you have to wait a full day to try again.
So far, I haven't met anyone but I have messaged a couple. In all cases they cut off contact at some point, I need to refine my written game!

Nagman, what approach do you take for your first contact? I have been clearly stating that I am looking to meet with details on time and place and also making an offer for 90 mins at ichigo. I also identify myself as a foreigner that speaks Japanese well, though my writing is not good. So far, it hasn't been a great approach. Any advice?

I have been trying Furin for the last week or so. It is frustrating that you can only write one message per day. If you don't get a reply then you have to wait a full day to try again.
So far, I haven't met anyone but I have messaged a couple. In all cases they cut off contact at some point, I need to refine my written game!

Nagman, what approach do you take for your first contact? I have been clearly stating that I am looking to meet with details on time and place and also making an offer for 90 mins at ichigo. I also identify myself as a foreigner that speaks Japanese well, though my writing is not good. So far, it hasn't been a great approach. Any advice?

Yea the one message thing kills me. I hate when I send a message and then like an hour later a posting comes up that I'm way more into and now I have to wait all damn day haha.

I don't know that I am in a position at this point to give "advice" per say as I haven't had enough results to reliably say "xyz" works, I can only tell you what I normally do.

I'm usually vague at first contact. I don't mention money or time or anything (because, ideally, I'd like NOT to pay, but am willing to if the conditions are right). I say hello, introduce myself saying that I'm from the US, been living here for several years, and tell them that their post caught my attention and I'm very interested in meeting, can we meet soon? About half the time (maybe a bit less? Like 45%) this garners a response. Usually it's "yes, I'd like to meet you, but I have conditions." (which almost invariably means condom+hotel+2man).

^^at that point I used to ask to swap email/line and have her send pics (I wanna know what I'm paying for eh!) but that KILLED the dialogue. So now I just accept that I have to make the call on the spot. Highly recommend NOT asking for pics or other contact info before meeting as in my experience this is the fastest way to stop the conversation. Anyways, based on all the variables (how far is she located from me? Age? Height/weight?) at this point I'll decide yes or no. If it's a no, I'll tell them sorry, but I wasn't looking for warikiri. If it's a yes, then start asking when they're available and where to meet.

So yea, that's how I've been doing it. Like I said, a little less than half the time I get a reply, less than half of those times end up with fruitful convo, and about half of those times ended up leading to a meeting. Sounds pretty low, but keep in mind this is a FREE service. Not only does that mean you're not paying, but also the other 35 dudes a day messaging this girl aren't as well. Sometimes it's not about if your game was strong or not, but just simply the logistics of who got to her first/did your message get buried, etc.

Thanks for the reply, Nagman! Yes, I share the same frustrations but also agree that I can't really complain as it is free. I will keep at it and tweak my approach to see what works best. If I learn anything I will post here about it.

Nice one smart, def let us know if you pick up anything of value.

Also, this may be obvious, but I've noticed that that when I send a message to a girl within the first few hours of her post I am more likely to get a reply. So maybe aim for newer posts to try and get to her before she's inidated with mail.