Guest viewing is limited

Kids in cars

I always make my kids wear their helmets and wear mine to set the example. If they ever ask why they have to when their friends don't have to I will say that their friend's parents don't think their kids have anything in their heads to protect.

Still have 1/2 the number of auto-related deaths per 100k cars than the US or Europe. Japanese are safer drivers.

You forgot to mention the young moms that drive scooters with one kid standing on the floorboards between her and the handlebars, and another in a baby carrier on her back.... that one always makes me cringe.
Guess you've never been to Vietnam.

Makes me cringe anywhere I see it... but especially here where it's actually illegal and they don't get pulled over for some reason...

Guess you've never been to Vietnam.

But to be fair there they don't have the whole family in one bike. Rather it seems each family member has their own bike, probably from around three years of age.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
But to be fair there they don't have the whole family in one bike. Rather it seems each family member has their own bike, probably from around three years of age.
I've seen 5-6 on a bike........

I've seen 5-6 on a bike........

I call bullshit. With that tsunami of bikes coming to you no way you are able to notice any details.

OK, maybe if you live there for a decade or so you can stop shitting your pants in every intersection and start noticing things. :p

I call bullshit. With that tsunami of bikes coming to you no way you are able to notice any details.

OK, maybe if you live there for a decade or so you can stop shitting your pants in every intersection and start noticing things. :p
You are right!