February 2019

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour: 17000 yen

Type/Location:
Nippori

Language Notes:
Japanese(very foreigner friendly though. The more you know, the easier to play)

Details of the Encounter:
(I am very long winded. Please go into this review with that in mind.)

My last review was some 3 years ago, and while I'd like to have some long, thought out soliloquy about what I've been doing or what I've been thinking, I find it better to dive into the encounter. And over the 3 years, dear reader, I've enjoyed the new half services over Tokyo. I've been anxious about meeting, worried about how I looked, chewed down mints and mustered my strength to stand at the doorway of various locations across Tokyo. And through these experiences I've learned much about myself, along with the business of companionship in general.

1) It's ok to ask what you want. These women are professional, and they will give it to you in the way that you want because a happy customer is a return customer. They are consummate professionals. Which in some ways leads into 2...
2) She won't fall in love with you. I think for many men, for their first time, they may harbor dreams where their good looks and gentleman charm may woe this girl into a relationship. And until you've experienced the warmth of cold, calculated professionalism these girls possess, that image will only persist. The clear divide is both palatable and reassuring.

Which leads me to today, where after months of soul searching I ask a woman to top me. It's hard, as a man, to ask for such a thing. "Welp, guess that makes me gay", is probably the first hurdle, as if being homosexual was a bad thing. But as a man who, at least, views himself as bi-straight at best and just straight otherwise, it's hard reconciling the curiosity of having a penis inside of you along side your instinctual nature of wanting to penetrate and viewing penetration as some form of submission. But here we are, on the phone, telling the Master on the other end "Well, I'd like to do 'gyaku'(being penetrated by the girl), but I'm not sure if my confidence will hold out."

He laughs and says, "No problem." It's troubling how reassuring his laugh is.

As is customary, you go to the waiting spot and phone in, where they give you instructions to reach the actual location. For Nippori, it requires going up an elevator and ringing a doorbell. And then, waiting.

And again as is customary, She is there waiting. And I would like to think with my experience with ladyboys and newhalfs around Tokyo, when I say a woman is 'cute' it actually has some meaning because I am measuring her against every single woman I've met before. I've met boys in wigs. I've met girls wholly disinterested. I've met a lot of people.

Kikuno is different from her pictures. They depict a leggy beauty, strong and so fucking photoshopped. Any man who has visited new half health knows how photoshopped all the pictures are. And Kikuno's pictures are no different. They are photoshopped nonsense.

They do her a disservice. As I've said in every other review, there is never any confusion that the woman you're with is a new half. But...Kikuno is there and active. She jumps and smiles when she sees you walk in. She's small and knows it; she makes you feel big for being there. And she is just so damn cute. I immediately both felt at ease, and 100% sure that I was the man in this whole ordeal. This was not a boy in a wig. This was a girl, and despite her small stature, she was in control and I felt somehow OK with it.

So when she told me to strip and get on all fours on the bed so she could shove some kind of enema goo thing up my ass, you can imagine I was....not fully on board with the whole idea. But here you are; you're clearly interested in being penetrated, but not by some random person. You want it done safely. You want it done professionally. You want it done where you can know it'll be done painlessly. So you point the most intimate part of yourself at a person, and you beg them for forgiveness because you know how dirty you are. Then you, internally, thank their professionalism as they administer the enema.

What comes next is the toilet, to clean yourself out, and then the shower, and back to the bedroom. And then, her fingers. Her fingers. For almost an hour her fingers. I...don't know what to say other than I trust her fingers. She taught me that the opening is what hurts the worst, and getting that ready to accept larger packages is the whole point. She slowly and slowly and slowly, so very slowly, explored who I am inside. A part of me I've NEVER shared.

Until the time came where she penetrated me.

She'd done such a good job getting my hole ready, by that point, it literally did not hurt. And so I got to feel what it's like, through the lens of my perception. She did not cum, but at the end, my legs and arms were shaking.

And at the end of it all, I just wanted to hold her. I wanted to thank her. I wanted to kiss her lips. i wanted to squeeze her against me. I didn't feel any less masculine. I still felt like me.

And I still do.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

That review read more like a novel! Plot, narrative, delivery and ending were superbly written. Wish I could write like that. You should be writing mystery novels!

Oh sorry you were talking about your NH experience

That was a great review! I'm always looking for good NH reviews since there are very few of them on here. Maybe some day I'll get a chance to write my own review.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Great review. I saw Kikuno at the shinjuku shop a few months ago thou i didn't bottom (not my thing). My review is also on here. I totally agree on appearance. She is very cute and has an awesome personality. Didn't know she was working Nippori now.
Whats really surprising is that she is doing AV now! :jawdrop:
She joins a growing list of girls i've seen before their AV debut.
Glad you enjoyed yourself and welcome back!

Reactions: Negi77 and Tabanico