Kind-of Funny Experience In Yushima/hirokoji

1Sept1962

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have been frequenting NY NY because I really enjoy the experience there, it's fun and pleasurable, and at least one woman there kind-of knocked my socks off.

So when I saw that unexpectedly this woman was working the other night, I said "OK, the hell with it" and hopped on the trains to get up there. I got there and she was busy - and the woman I ended up with was ... not really that great. Sweet, but I kind-of felt maybe not quite all there. :(

That's not what was funny though. So the funny part is getting off the train and walking through the neighborhood to get to NYNY and then afterwards to get back to the train. When I have gone up there, it's been during daylight hours. This was my first time at night.

It is quite the scene up there - lots of activity and lights, people out, maybe some yaks, but tons and tons of women plying their trade - not sure if it's enticing you to hostess bars or massage places (there are tons of them in that area) or maybe to a love hotel for some naughty fun, but they are *everywhere*. I heard and saw Chinese women, Thai, maybe some Khmer. Just women all over the place. You really can't swing a dead cat without hitting a woman looking for customers.

Here's the funny part: not one of them - not one - not a single one - said a single word to me. I was walking around for a good 10 minutes to NYNY and another 10 from. Nothing. I made eye contact - nothing. Said "konbanwa" - nothing. Even one very overweight older woman propositioned a Japanese guy who happened to be walking next to me, and completely ignored me.

Now I am not a handsome guy by any means. But you know, I had green.

I kind-of couldn't stop laughing. Tokyo is wicked funny sometimes.

Green… Wicked… there is a message there, Elphaba!

Or maybe your fly was open…

While the price is right I am thinking of giving up on non-Japanese. Too much effort.

I have been frequenting NY NY because I really enjoy the experience there, it's fun and pleasurable, and at least one woman there kind-of knocked my socks off.

So when I saw that unexpectedly this woman was working the other night, I said "OK, the hell with it" and hopped on the trains to get up there. I got there and she was busy - and the woman I ended up with was ... not really that great. Sweet, but I kind-of felt maybe not quite all there. :(

That's not what was funny though. So the funny part is getting off the train and walking through the neighborhood to get to NYNY and then afterwards to get back to the train. When I have gone up there, it's been during daylight hours. This was my first time at night.

It is quite the scene up there - lots of activity and lights, people out, maybe some yaks, but tons and tons of women plying their trade - not sure if it's enticing you to hostess bars or massage places (there are tons of them in that area) or maybe to a love hotel for some naughty fun, but they are *everywhere*. I heard and saw Chinese women, Thai, maybe some Khmer. Just women all over the place. You really can't swing a dead cat without hitting a woman looking for customers.

Here's the funny part: not one of them - not one - not a single one - said a single word to me. I was walking around for a good 10 minutes to NYNY and another 10 from. Nothing. I made eye contact - nothing. Said "konbanwa" - nothing. Even one very overweight older woman propositioned a Japanese guy who happened to be walking next to me, and completely ignored me.

Now I am not a handsome guy by any means. But you know, I had green.

I kind-of couldn't stop laughing. Tokyo is wicked funny sometimes.
Love your story!

Thank you Serena. You, by the way, are *beautiful*. If I was still in Japan, I would call you. :) Hope your experience there is a good one. Stay safe!