walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70min, 25,000yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
99% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Physical: Yeah, there was a pretty big difference between her card and in person. 35?
I'd rate her 6 maybe, but my ratings are weighed heavily by face. Her boobs weren't very large but grabbable. I think my favorite asset.....was her ass. Nice shapely ass on a petite figure.
She has some tattoos- a Playboy bunny by her navel, something written on her wrist, maybe something else. I found her skin to be smooth. I noticed at the beginning she had a
Wart or some kind of bump on her forehead but I did my best to ignore it.

Negotiations: I've been living in Japan for 3 years now but my Japanese is around N4 level so I got found out pretty quickly. That killed my chances for the 20k, 80min morning promo, and the girl I wanted to select, Mako. The dude recommended Hikaru to me so I took his offer (after leaving and scouting some other places then coming back).
I ended up talking to Hikaru almost entirely in Japanese; if I was unsure about something she didn't clear it up in English, so I wonder what eliminates some girls from dealing with Gaijin, other than maybe willingness/openness?

Details:
I was the only one in the waiting room at the time, just a bit before 9 on a weekday. After about 10 min, we went hand in hand upstairs, she let me take a piss, then we entered the room. It was darker and smaller than I was expecting. Nothing fancy. Not unclean looking though.

She directed me to the bed and we started chatting basic stuff and she slowly started undressing me.
In my physical rating I didn't rate her particularly highly but when she turned away and undressed and I saw her nice ass, that gave Johnson a good shot.
Then she went to straddle me but I think that ended abruptly for some reason; maybe she thought I didn't want to do that. So she directed me to the cleaning stool.
More chatting, while washing me and my parts.

Then she directed me to the tub (which she had quickly prepared before the stool cleaning – added some purple scented stuff) while she finished herself up, and then prepared the mat. More talking. I think we talked too much.

When she hopped in the tub with me, more talk, I forget what happened, but I don't think anything special - some fondling/caressing. It was around this time I was wondering how much time had passed already...

Then she asked me to move to the mat, facedown. Ah, the nuru nuru experience! this was pretty fun. Especially when stimulating the happy zone. I felt some sucking, some licking, and an interesting move where she lifted up my foot and rubbed the underside on her nipple.
Then she told me to flip over for the front experience, and this was nice too since my hands were free to glide all over her as well. Then she whispered in my ear something I didn't quite get but I got it anyway, especially from reading the many other reviews on this site.
She put on the condom leading to a CBJ, and then mounted cowgirl. This big moment for me was pretty disappointing. I thought I'd blow early but in this position I barely felt anything and probably could've gone until my dick was numb. So we moved to the bed.
I tried missionary but this too didn't work out so well. It was difficult to insert, and when I was in it was hard to stay in.
So she suggested something else, and I latched onto doggy style, of course! This was better. I also tried lying doggy style, which I think is a hot position. Worked well with her nice ass.
After a bit of that I lied down and she checked my condom and asked if I came yet - nope. So she changed the condom with a little handjob first and another CBJ. Before this, she probably noticed I wasn't feeling all that stimulated and asked me about the condom and also my fapping strength? I think she wanted to get the same power in her handjob? But I really didn't want to get off from a mere handjob....
So, new position? What now? I said "you teach me", so she went into reverse cowgirl. This went a little better than before, nicer view and a bit more stimulation, but again not much. After that ended, she said we only have 5 minutes left so I was like ok let's try doggy again. I tried harder, and finished in this position.

After that, she washed me off again in the same way we started. I forget if she came into the tub again. Probably not, just more talking as she cleaned up.
Got dressed, and said goodbye with a peck. This reminds me that a few times during the session she got really close for a kiss but I didn't start anything due to inexperience and also her breath wasn't so hot.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It wasn't the amazing soapland I was wanting, but I'm still glad I did it. I probably wouldn't choose Hikaru again instead of trying someone new, but she was a kind partner the whole way through. I think I could've done worse.

Yeah, I just noticed! My bad. If a mod could move my 2 threads to the correct forum, that'd be great.

Reactions: lonegaijin