Telephoned first, then walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
7000 for 40 mins (2 girl rotation)

Type/Location:
Sekukyaba / Oppai pub

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After being turned away from Pipi in Ueno, I phoned another place that was open in the area (It was about 3pm) seeing if they were okay with foreigners, and they said no. I decided to head to Ikebukuro to see what I could find there. I suddenly remembered that there was a school swimsuit sekukyaba in Ikebukuro that I was curious about.

I called them up, and I asked them if they accepted foreigners, and without missing a beat, they said no problem. Score.

Going into the building, I noticed that there are a few other stores on several floors. I can't remember which ones, but I remember Milky being one of them. Good to have some more potential options to check out in the future.

So I walk in, and the front staff was very professional with me. He explained the rules, asked what course I wanted, and asked what I'd like to drink. I chose the 40 minute course, but in hindsight, I should've chosen 60 minutes to try out one extra girl.

The room itself is set up very similar to Miss Campus, but bigger. Large pew-like booths all facing one direction. Also, VERY dark. The only light was from a candle on my table. Both girls were very slender, cute, and fun to talk to. They were obviously chosen for their fit in a schoolgirl swimsuit.

Sawako
(http://www.nightsnet.jp/tt/king-gi/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=1033390)
When she came in, she immediately cuddled up next to me, and started to lightly chat. Then we started some DFK, and played with her boobs through her swimsuit while she rubbed my crotch. Then she mounted me, and I put down her uniform a bit to play with her boobs directly. She wasn't too responsive. Just giggled softly. Overall, not bad. Interesting conversation though.

Miyuki
(http://www.nightsnet.jp/tt/king-gi/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=1043985)
Her kissing ability was pretty bad at first. She had her lips pretty tight, and would just peck my lips. I teased her about it by saying "it's like kissing a goldfish". She laughed and said she was sorry, and she got a bit better from there. Nice body as well. Conversation was a bit lacking though. She either works or goes to Johnnys concerts. One of them girls. lol.

Overall, both girls I wouldn't exactly want to shimei them, but I wouldn't mind seeing either again during a free rotation.

One option that I'm curious about is the 電車コース (train course), which is 1000 yen extra, and it seems to be a train chikan course where you play in another room. May have to try that out sometime.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, good find, I'd say. Very curious about other girls, and that train course.

Last edited:
One option that I'm curious about is the 電車コース (train course), which is 1000 yen extra, and it seems to be a train chikan course where you play in another room. May have to try that out sometime.

If this is similar to others I have scouted, the first half with the girl you get to be a 痴漢 and then the second half it goes to normal sekukyaba. Looking forward to your review on this!

Reactions: Guuu
How was milky pie?

Yeah, it's the same ownership. Kingdom opened late last year.
Went here for about 2 years until they opened Kingdom.

They moved all the slender girls to Kingdom and Milky Pie is basically all semi-overweight to over-weight girls with, for Japan, sizable breasts.
You will notice Kingdom is more expensive, I actually asked why and they basically told me better quality.

I don't go to Milkypie after the girl I shimed left because this system works on the Monopolize the girl(which is both good and bad!)

The girl you nominate will not go to another customer as long as you keep nominating her. It basically means the top girls at the shop you will never see on free because they are endlessly nominated. Before they opened kingdom I went more then 25 times and never met the two top ranking girls...

Had nights where I wanted to see my regular girl was the next in line, paid in advance left the shop and they would call me when it was time to come back in 30 mins....some other customer literally extended her for 3 hours (47,000 yen he paid not including drinks) and I ended up going home without seeing her.

If you go there on busy nights with no nomination expect the quality of girls to be low, I suggest going during non-peak hours if you go for no nomination.