Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kings Club / ありさ

Date of Encounter:
August 2018

Contact Method:
http://www.kings-club.net/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
130 min / 45k yen (35k + 10k gaijin tax)

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
All Japanese with tencho, and mostly Japanese with some English with provider

Details of the Encounter:
After my foray at Dolce I really felt I needed some older woman action. Plus I wanted to experience mat play from an experienced soap queen.

Headed off to Kings club. Tencho was pleasant, everything was in Japanese, no cards removed from the table and I selected Arisa. I can’t remember who else was shown to me but Arisa was my top choice. I had initially gone there wanting her so her being available was great. I picked 130min at the 3.5man price... but while getting my wallet, I stumbled a bit when he asked about the ride back and he realizes I’m gaijin, then shows me gaijin prices and it was 4.5man. I expected 4.5man, but was hoping i could get away with that 3.5man price but oh well, paid the 4.5man.

Waited a bit in the waiting room. Nice and cool temperature, comfy seats, totally empty. Got called from the waiting room to meet her.

This is her profile page:
http://www.kings-club.net/profile.php?g_id=180309_Lq1d

There she was in a blue green dress. Same dress as in her profile pics. I’m glad I wanted milf action because website says her age is 30, and yoshiwara age calculation would put her at 40-45, but I would say she’s at least late 40’s. Maybe western folk who don’t know how young Asian women can look might think she’s around 40, but no. So I wanted slightly mature and got exactly what I expected.

Build is thicker than the panemaji pics, which was expected. She didn’t look fat, just average for the age for an asian woman. In any case for my first mat play I didn’t want someone too thin. And she’s pretty tall. The 170cm in her stats is correct.

Walked up the stairs to meet her and continued up to her floor, felt like quite a few flights of stairs, and got to her room. There was a bathroom just to the left of her room. Entered her room. Good size, dim, lived in room. Walking into her soap room felt like walking into someone’s personal room. Kind of a nice feeling, not so impersonal.

Minor chit chat. She can do a little English but conversations was mainly done in Japanese. Off came the clothes and she had me help her undo the back of her dress. Alright body for her age. Not fat but not slender either. Sexy in a mature way. Nice beasts, soft, and a handful is all you need.

Sukebe isu time was nice. Everything got washed up. The way she ran her hands over me was amazing at times. Like wow you didn’t even touch junior with that move and yet I could jizz right now... a bit of an exaggeration but that was what went through my head at the time.

Afterwards off to the soak in the tub while she washed up. The way she moved while bathing herself looked nice. Like something out of a JAV video. Sensual. The Dolce girls I’ve seen just looked like they were bathing themselves, nice because naked girl, but not JAV nice. This was JAV nice. We gargled with the iodine solution and then she joined me in the tub.

Tub time, she helped me get propped up and then started BBBJ. Omg, this was the most memorable BJ I’ve had due to skill. Slow, sexy, good suction, sensual, licking junior up and down like she was enjoying and savoring a delicious ice cream cone. I will likely go back to her just for that bj. No rush, she just took her time nice and slow. It didn’t feel like she was just trying to get me off, it felt like she was enjoying her ice cream cone.

I think I may be sounding a bit like a virgin fanboy at times as I write this. Haha. Maybe because I’ve never been with someone with this much experience before. Are older more experienced woman where all the fun is had? I think I really need to try Nobunaga next time I’m up there. In life, until now I’ve normally been drawn to and only have had experiences (non-p4p) with cute young inexperienced good girl types of women or hottie young ice queens that end up starfish, but never a more average yet sexually experienced older woman. All this p4p has got me reevaluating my pickiness all these years (non-p4p pickiness). I’ve been more open to body type and age with p4p so next time I want to actually try someone even older and see how that works out and also someone chubby and see what some meat feels like.

Back to the thread topic, after the bath tube soak, then came time for mat play. She prepped the mat while I soaked some more and then I went onto the mat. Very slippery. This was different. Didn’t know what to expect and she’s heavier than I’m used to for a girl so I was a little worried about her being on me full force but it wasn’t a problem. Started on my stomach and she slipped and slid everywhere on top of me. This felt nice. But I only have a sample size of 1 for mat play so I’m not sure how much better it can get. Flipped and the sliding continued. Capped and then CG, ACG, and reverse CG and ACG. Went at it for a while but it was difficult to move and maneuver on the slip n slide surface so I just laid back and enjoyed the ride.

Dried off and then off to the bed where she ordered us a couple drinks and we took a short break. I actually had to pee by then and good thing there was a bathroom right outside of her room. I’m not sure how other soaps deal with having to use the bathroom mid session but this was one of my practical fears of 2+ hours in the soapland. Wasn’t too worried about running into someone in the narrow hallway as the small bathroom was literally a few steps away from her door and the place just didn’t seem at all busy that day. Went out with just a towel around my waist, peed, and then back to the room.

Chatted a bit on break. Very relaxing and at ease feeling while talking to her. If you’ve ever known an ex-bar girl who knows how to keep the conversation going and not let things get awkward, that’s pretty much how she is. And a little more than just the normal superficial smalltalk.

Break time over and time to lay down and continued with the sexiness. Capped again and CG, ACG, mish and what not until popped.

For those that care, she was nicely trimmed as shaving leaves stubble that can be uncomfortable. We had a small conversation about that. Haha.

Returned to the sukebe isu to get cleaned up. Not much time for me to go again so just relaxed afterwards laying on the bed with her with the leftover time. She told me about her travels and showed me pics of those travels on her phone. She knows more scenic places in the states than I do. Haha. She also told me where to go for some hanabi viewings.

Time up and got changed. It was really hot outside so she sprayed me under my shirt with some cooling spray. Exit room and walked down the stairs and said our goodbyes.

Courtesy car was waiting for me as I exited and was then dropped off at Minowa sta which was much appreciated due to the heat.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, a nice soapland experience and would repeat again with her the next time I have a milf craving. Fs is just fs, but her washing skills and that bj are what I definitely enjoyed the most from her, along with the mat play. Everything with her was slow and deliberate. I wouldn’t say she has a GFE feel, more of a friend who was also a barmaid feel. This was definitely what I wanted to experience from a soapland.

Last edited:
She got put the fragrant lotion in(tub), right.
Last time with makeup new girl, oh my dear doesn't know how to peel open the heart-shape packaging lotion, she asked for my help.

I went for the same girl as you, but the man in black said she is old, ask me for another young girl.
End up the girl is bit younger, but very fleshy.

MIB wanted 45k, i told him too expensive end up agree 40k.
To add 10k is too high in proportion, 5k still ok, 45k will be very close to DH of 51-2k(120min), i will rather go DH.
That why i only went king once for experience, is a bit overprice after the 10k.
Marin i asked 2-3 times, she always unavailable(they just gave me an answer NO).

Reactions: Acid Burn
I actually had to pee by then and good thing there was a bathroom right outside of her room. I’m not sure how other soaps deal with having to use the bathroom mid session but this was one of my practical fears of 2+ hours in the soapland. Wasn’t too worried about running into someone in the narrow hallway as the small bathroom was literally a few steps away from her door and the place just didn’t seem at all busy that day. Went out with just a towel around my waist, peed, and then back to the room.
Thanks for the report. I know I'll probably get a lot of grief over this, but when I need to relieve myself, I tell the girl to step into the shower, - or shower area in your case, turn on the water and have the girl stand behind me and aim best she can towards the drain. I've never been refused and the girls always giggle, and...it invariably leads to another round. Just say'n. ;) or if anatomically possible with height, stand behind them, and they grab it through their legs and presto, they are vicariously enjoying themselves.

Last edited:
i will rather go DH.
That why i only went king once for experience, is a bit overprice after the 10k.
I was planning on DH initially, but the only girl I had my eye on, Momoko, wasn’t on the schedule.

I was planning on DH initially, but the only girl I had my eye on, Momoko, wasn’t on the schedule.

She seem to have disappear from DH for quite some times.
She actually bit chubby but not fat, her smiles light up the whole room.
Her sex to me is 'never enough' , cause she keep wanting for more, i was surprise of her energy.

Reactions: Acid Burn