Guest viewing is limited

King's Club In Yoshiwara, Second Visit

Pilou

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

As mentioned in my first review, I came back to King's Club for a second encounter, since the first one was absolutely amazing.
Since I depicted the script in detail there, I will avoid redundancy and only outline noticeable differences.
For the first review, go there : http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/kings-club-in-yoshiwara.6973/

Title: Unknown 2 @ King's Club in Yoshiwara

Date/Time: thursday 24/04/2014 around 6pm
Provider: Unknown girl @ King's Club soapland in Yoshiwara (I cannot remember the name but the girl was around 160cm tall, a bit chubby, long hair and at least a D cup)
Contact Info: http://www.kings-club.net/
Type/Location: Soapland, 4-23-5 senzoku, taito-ku, tokyo
Language Specifics: The staff barely spoke any English and the girl had a very basic level. Discussion was therefore quite difficult and she ended up using her smartphone quite a lot for translation.
Session Length/Fee: I chose the 130min session and had to pay 40,000円, probably 5,000円 gaikokujin tax.

Physical Description: The girl didn't look much like the photo. I didn't find her very attractive but not ugly either. She had a bit of overweight thus the ample breasts probably reaching a D-Cup if not more. She had long hair but had to attach them obviously. She told she was 35.
Details: I'm gonna give a summarized version first and develop the differences with first visit afterwards.
Summary: Mixed feelings about that one since she wasn't in the GFE at all, but quite expert and dedicated when it came to the full body massage and more. No kissing, in-depth body massage, BBBJ and FS twice.

Recommendation: Unless you're into the kind of stuff I'm gonna depict in the detailed explanation hereunder, I would say no. First because she wasn't a GFE at all, and also because I wasn't that much attracted. Don't misunderstand me here she wasn't ugly at all, but she lacked seriously in the seduction domain. It felt more like a professional massage with FS and what I disliked is definitely a matter of taste.

In-depth:
The first difference from first visit was the over-crowded waiting room. Though it was my own mistake to come so late even though I had all day, I didn't felt at ease with all the japanese salary men's heavy gazes on me. I'm also afraid I was offered the less attractive girls (2 choices, one with a half-hour wait) because I was the only foreigner among a lot of clients (but who knows).

Second huge difference for me was the girl's attitude. She was really kind, but not a minute could I forget that this was a professional service as she felt uninvolved. Compared to the almost strip-tease like undressing of the first girl, it felt more like watching a long-term slightly overweight girlfriend undressing for her bath. The first getting me half-standing in the matter of seconds, this one giving me a peak at married man future with passion all gone. Though there was no kissing involved, I must admit I didn't try to either, since the first girl did it spontaneously, so I was a bit stunned to think about trying. Maybe I should have because she did kissed me goodbye at the end, thinking it was custom in my country (well no unfortunately, two on the cheeks and one on the lips is not how we kiss girl goodbye in belgium, too bad... or maybe not ;)

The service in itself was an extended version of what I got in the 70min version and here are the additions.

Instead of laying face up first on the air bed, it started facing down, with an extensive body to body massage. I must admit that it was really really good as it both relaxed all my muscles perfectly, like a normal massage should, but also aroused me with the feeling of her body and extensive work on my private parts. If I had not been put off at the beginning, I'm not sure I would have lasted in her experts hand before I turned face up.

In addition to that, the girl pretty much licked my whole body which I did not expect. I have a mixed feeling about it because even though it was really really enjoyable, I probably was not comfortable enough with this. It's not something I would ever expect or dare to ask to a gf, and since the passion was lacking, well I could not enjoy it to its fullest. But it made me regret I didn't take 130min with the first girl, as I'm convinced that in the right mood, it would have been an experience out of this world. And I was later informed by an experienced friend of mine, that this kind of service was almost impossible to find in our country or came at price that wouldn't be reasonable to pay for most people.
To my disappointment, the face up section didn't involved all the sliding and turning acrobatics from my first experience but rather a face to face body massage, ended by her mounting me and bringing me to climax.

We both headed for the bed for a break, drink and smalltalk waiting for me to recharge battery. When she thought I was ready for the second round, she offered to switch back to action, brought me up to speed and asked me how I would like to proceed. Since I wasn't quite convinced, I wanted to cut it short and asked her to go cowgirl directly, but to no avail. She did her best but I stopped her after a while as I didn't think we were going anywhere. She apologised profusely and asked me multiple times if it was ok I only got one pop. We talked a bit more and we parted.

Now I can really say why it didn't work out the second time around, but I wouldn't go and blame it all on her. The lack of passion probably didn't help, but the fact I was taking my plane back home the day after probably didn't help either. I was deeply sad to leave Japan after three weeks of wonderful holiday, but I shouldn't have think of that. Human psyche... eh

So I left a bit disappointed it wasn't as good an experience as the first one, but I didn't feel ripped off for a second as some part of the encounter were amazingly good. And maybe, just maybe, I was also responsible for the parts that weren't. So all in all, if you're not into the GFE but expect a real massage and some service you wouldn't get at home in addition to the FS, then maybe this is something you would appreciate.

thank you for the time you took to write such an honest report. Yes, mixed experiences, even with the same company does occur. We all learn and try to make the best out of it.

Beware that it was not the same girl as the first review, but yet again, I failed to memorise the name, silly me :s