Guest viewing is limited

Kings Club (SL) King's Club - Kokoro (こころ)

xmh07

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://www.kings-club.net/profile.php?g_id=180309_NfM3 Kokoro at King's Club

Date of Encounter:
May 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min - ¥45,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Some begginer level Japanese and English with staff and girl.

Details of the Encounter:
After a rather lackluster first experience at another Soapland, I mustered some courage and gathered some information before deciding to try a different establishment a few days later. This time I decided to go to King's Club since according to the reviews it had a good quality and it was foreign friendly.

The place was very easy to find and the tout that approached me was very friendly. As soon as I entered I told him I spoke just a little bit of Japanese but he told me there was no problem and showed me to the waiting room. He started by telling me there were only a couple of girls available to me, but I instead asked about the prices and length of sessions in order to corroborate the information I had. I don't remember which girls he offered initially, I just remember their measurements didn't appeal to me, so I showed him their website on my phone and, without much hope, asked if Kokoro was available. To my surprise he said she was, but since she was busy I would have to wait an hour for her to be available. I told him it was fine because I also wanted to grab something to eat, so I paid, had lunch and came back 5 minutes before the appointment.

I waited for a few minutes in the waiting room before being notified that Kokoro was ready. She seemed very friendly towards me and also apologized for making me wait so long and thanked me for waiting. We entered the room and we chatted for a bit before getting undressed. I told her my Japanese was extremely bad, but then I was pleasantly surprised when she told me she spoke a little bit of English, so our attempts at communication went rather smoothly with the occasional help of my trusty translator app. I noticed her face photos on the website were somewhat photoshopped but she was not ugly. The body measurements seemed accurate and she seemed older than the advertised 22, although I can't say for sure since I'm not used to the age appearance of Asians in general. I told her I was quite new to this whole soapland business and she said she would try to guide me through it.

After undressing, she gave me a shower and cleaned me while i touched her a little bit. Afterwards I went to the bathtub (which was very hot, just the way I like it) and she joined me in there for a little while. There was some LFK and HJ action and then she told me that since it was a soapland I should definitely experience the mat play, to which I wholeheartedly agreed. She prepared the mat and the gel while I waited inside the bathtub, and when she finished she told me to lean on the mat. The play was pretty much what has already been described with detail in many other threads; she rubbed my body using hers while also licking me all over the place. Then she told me to turn around and it was some more of that erotic massage before starting with a HJ and then giving me a BBBJ which felt really good. She then proceeded to put a condom over my schlong and rode me CW quite skillfully until I popped.

Having cleaned me and the mat from that very slippery gel, she lowered the room temperature for we were both sweating profusely, partly due to the fact that it was a very hot day. She offered me a drink and I accepted. We sat on the bed drinking our beverages while talking about usual stuff; where was I from, what was I doing in Tokyo, etc. and after finishing our drinks she took the lead and started licking me all over my chest while giving me a HJ that turned into a BBBJ. She then covered me and went CW for a while before changing to missionary and finishing during K9 just in time for the final shower.

We got dressed short after the a quick bath and afterwards we said our goodbyes. She apologized once more for making me wait so long and thanked me again for waiting to which I replied that she needn't worry for it had been well worth the wait.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was a big improvement over my first experience so I liked it a lot. Kokoro seemed really friendly and was a nice plus that she spoke some English.

Their website says 130 min for ¥35000. Were there additional fees or a gaijin tax? They seem to have a nice lineup if the measurements and photos are somewhat accurate. Their 70 min course is just a little more then Putit Royal's at the stated price of ¥25000.

Their website says 130 min for ¥35000. Were there additional fees or a gaijin tax? They seem to have a nice lineup if the measurements and photos are somewhat accurate. Their 70 min course is just a little more then Putit Royal's at the stated price of ¥25000.
Putit Royal is 130 minutes for 25.000? I thought it was 30.000 for 120 minutes.