http://www.kings-club.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 35K (42K including CC fee 20%)

Type/Location:
Soaplang

Language Notes:
She spoke some English, She used Google Translate

Details of the Encounter:
After Dolce, and not finishing, I decided I was going to make one more p4p attempt before going back to Shinjuku to pick up my stuff and head to the airport. Pretty much decided to go to [Redacted] one more time, as I needed to use my credit card. My ATM cash limit for the day was exceeded and needed to use CC.

Walking back from Dolce to Minowa, some tout taged me. I said, do you have slender young girls, and do you take CC? He said yes to both and I walked in to at least take a look.

Walked in, sat down and was offered tea. Was given a choice for 4 girls. I asked for slender and was pointed to 3 girls. I saw the short hair, and picked Tsubaki.

Looks
She looks like an OL style girl, but a bit older. I think she was late 20's. Attractive face, short hair, and she could pull off a cute girl OL style, but also had a elegance and sophistication to her. Sold b, maybe C size cup (american) and a nice ass with some meat it, but not too much. She also has a cute, playful attitude, which helps. She spoke some english, but had google translate out, and even used it a couple of times during mat/wash time. So she is used to meeting with foreigners.

Service
I asked if mat play was possible, even though I signed up for 60 minutes. She said sure, which was cool. She washed me up on the stool, and I relaxed in the math, while she got the mat ready.

She's a pro, like she knows what she is doing very well. Executed wash and mat to perfection, with the cat bath and kissing, licking all over the body. She didn't engage in fake moans, but rather performed all the mechanical tasks in an engaging way.

BBJ was awesome and she capped me up and we performed cowgirl for a while. With an ass like hers I wanted to perform doggy, but had 0 confidence in doing that on a slippery mat. I pointed to the bed and she was cool to go there for a while. I was surprised because the play time was limited to 60 min and thought you couldn't do both mat and bed in a 60 min period. We did not wash up before bed time.

After doggy for a while, my body was finally telling me, "there is no way you are going to stay hard..." At the same time, I really needed to release..as this would be my last p4p in this trip.

I asked her if we could head back to the mat for some sumata, and she was cool with that. We finished with some body rub and then CIM, High 5 to her for being a champ.

Notes:
1. I could not find her profile page on the website. She did spell her name out to me, so I can confirm her name.
2. Fees was 35K, but I think you can get it for 25K for an hour via their website? Don't know for sure, but it appears that way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Yup..that's her. Could tell by her blog pictures... Thanks for finding the page (I have something to look back for memories...how did you know :)

Just checked the girl roster. Almost all the girls have their name written in hiragana and I picked the one called Tsubaki ;)

Nice that you'll treasure the memory.

A tip for folks, if you can't read Hiragana or Katakana, well neither can hypertext protocol. Hover the mouse over the girl whose name you don't know and often it will appear in the url preview: For Firefox at least this is in the bottom left of the window.

For example if I hold the mouse over the banana above me it pops up down there with: https://blabla.com/members/bananajoe.whatever/

Same thing at shop sites, it will be something like https://www.soap.com/profile/minami or something. Not always, some shops are fancier and use javascript, but often enough.