Guest viewing is limited

King's Club - Tsubaki

tokyofuntime2016

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
King's Club - Tsubaki (http://smart.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A...tailProfile/?girlId=8287585&girl_photo=0&of=y)

Date of Encounter:
December 2016

Contact Method:
http://www.kings-club.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥40,000 for 90 minutes

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
A bit of English. Mostly Japanese and Google Translate

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first, and probably last review, as this will most likely be the last time I visit Tokyo in this capacity. So before the end of an era, I thought I would indulge in one of my long-standing fascinations...soaplands!

The day before my flight, I trekked over to Yoshiwara. I'd read a few reviews of King's Club here being gaijin friendly, so decided I'd go straight there. Once inside and seated, I was given two cards. After a few seconds of peering, the guy pointed to one and said, "slender". Right then, sounds good.

Tsubaki was super cute and slender. Once inside the room, we proceeded to chat a bit using Google Translate. Where I'm from, how long I was here for, etc. Very cordial and classy, but easy-going.

Being my first time, I told myself I'd just let her lead (and honestly, I kinda needed the massage aspect too). So thankfully she was my first, because she is a straight-up pro.

She proceeded to undress me and carefully fold and store my clothes one by one before undressing herself (asking for a bit of help with her dress and bra). She had an amazingly tight body and ample breasts (especially for someone with her frame).

She asked me to lay down, and started with full body licking and sucking. It felt pretty amazing. She eventually went into BBBJ, and I swear she was doing things I'd never felt before. I've never popped from BJs ever in my life, but here I was with the stamina of a high schooler all over again. Have I only ever gotten shitty BJs all my life?? I mean, probably. But the fact remains that she was pretty awesome. CIM and she eagerly lapped it all up. Like her other review said, high 5 to her for being a champ.

We washed up afterwards, and she prepped the mat as I soaked in the tub. When it came time for the nuru massage, holy shit Tsubaki was absolutely amazing. Like a goddamn master. Even though I was butt-naked with a cute girl rubbing her tight oiled body all over me, I really did enjoy the massage aspect. She also did this sumata position with her legs and hands, alternating between her left and right. I was ready to pop at this point. She then slipped on a condom like a ninja and went CG. But after everything she'd done up until then, I didn't really last long. God I wish I did, because it was amazing to just look at her (it didn't help that she was also really tight). She washed me again afterwards, and we chatted for the remainder.

I wanted to write this up because having read enough hit or miss reviews, I was admittedly nervous my possibly one time at this was going to be a miss. But in all honesty it exceeded my expectations. Tsubaki was an absolute pro.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Should've gone for 2 hours damnit