walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes / 45,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
Yuma - little English, me - little Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This was my second time at a soapland - my first being at Makeup with Sera. That was a great experience but that's for another review.

I intended to go to Peppermint and asked if gaijin was ok (I am East Asian but speak very very little Japanese - just enough to form responses and understand what people are saying), and was told no gaijin. However, they directed me to Kings Club next door instead. As some have stated they are sister shops.

Sitting in the waiting room, I noticed at least 3 others coming in but going to their appointments almost immediately - think it's best if booking ahead. I had very little choice, only 2 girls were available. The tencho recommended Yuma because she provides good service so I went with his recommendation. This was my first mistake. Having a great experience with Sera for 2 hours, I thought I'd book 2 hours here too. This was a second mistake.

First thing I noticed was that she was heavier than the picture indicated on the website or on the card. She looked about 40 and unfortunately NMCOT. She is very enthusiastic and very talkative. She took a lot of care washing me.

Matplay was ok - we tried a few positions and it was hard staying hard despite her enthusiasm. Her matplay is not bad actually - she told me she's been doing it for a few years. Honestly, the washing was very relaxing actually.

Next we went to the bed and she asked if I wanted to go again. I noticed I still had 1.5 hours left so we tried again. After concentrating hard to get it up again, I finished in about 20 minutes. Both times were capped.

I still had about 1 hour left and although she seemed up for another round, I honestly don't think I could do a 3rd with her. So I opted to run down the clock and just practice my Japanese. I left with 15 minutes to spare.

She seems nice and enthusiastic but I'm going to stick with the higher end shops from now on for better girls and service...will try Darling Harbor or go to Makeup again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuma is very cheerful and talkative. You can tell she's just a very happy go-lucky person. She's just not MCOT unfortunately. But her service was good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: aybeejesus
Thank you for you report, much appreciated. Sorry to hear about your experience.

Approved: 3/10/2020

Darling is abt 38k for 90min, is abt the same but quality much better.
and darling did bbbj too for a mid end shop, for the girls i had, quite surprise.
the momoko i had at darling was cute- ugly but adorable, but very fuckable because she enjoy my sex so much and when she look at me with a smile after 2nd round, is like you give a small girl some sweet and after eating and like it,she look at me for some more, i really want to give her (she make me enjoy sex with her cause she got very high)but that time my brother was having some technical failure due to a week continue overwork, haha.
As for makeup, sera is only worth going,rrest quite substantial of photoshop.

Last edited:
Darling is abt 38k for 90min, is abt the same but quality much better.
the momoko i had at darling was cute- ugly but adorable, but very fuckable because she enjoy my sex so much and when she look at me with a smile after 2nd round, is like you give a small girl some sweet and after eating and like it,she look at me for some more, i really want to give her (she make me enjoy sex with her cause she got very high)but that time my brother was having some technical failure due to a week continue overwork, haha.
As for makeup, sera is only worth going,rrest quite substantial of photoshop.

Thanks ah toh! Would you recommend I try darling harbor over makeup if I can't get Sera? Looks like there aren't many reviews of makeup except Sera (good) and Chika (not a good). I don't mind if the girl is not skinny (regular size) but has good service and cute. Planning to go back today.

Tot u oredi tried sera, her hardware oredi money gurantee, just she was a bit out of breadth like too much for her , i can excuse her for not having enegy like young girl.
If u not too fussy, u can try toki darling, she definitely better quality than king, not too skinny, matplay is good, she asked me bbbj ok? Look, i would said, above average but not too fanatistic, around age 30, just sex not on par with me(she requested moderate sex my last vist bcos the last one she got problem getting up the bed.

90min 38k gd enough , get the mat play frm her. (if she available), only if u want longer.
I find tobita 60min non stop sex gd enough for me cause not all girls can do