Kinky couple's introduction

FilthyHarlotCouple

TAG Member
Reaction score
We're a 23F and 30M couple who just found this site. Figured we'd give a quick introduction before posting our "looking for" ads ;)

We're into fantasies that include other people in our bedroom activities and we're finally ready to actually indulge in the action. This will be both our first time including other people in.

If anyone's interested right off the bat, shoot us a message and we can talk more!

I should get some popcorn ready for this one.........lots of potential :):p:D

Reactions: Frenchy
Welcome to the site and good luck in your search .... I think the other posters are saying that you’ll be inundated with replies from the people on this site and lots of them will not be very eloquent and probably quite ‘direct. ....

Reactions: Frenchy
We're a 23F and 30M couple who just found this site. Figured we'd give a quick introduction before posting our "looking for" ads ;)

We're into fantasies that include other people in our bedroom activities and we're finally ready to actually indulge in the action. This will be both our first time including other people in.

If anyone's interested right off the bat, shoot us a message and we can talk more!
Well if the offense is still on the table I’m interested