Guest viewing is limited

Kirari Bad / Funny Experience (出会いカフェキラリ)

James Meister

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kirari Cafe (出会いカフェキラリ)

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
https://cafe-kirari.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
22k (to girl)10/10/2019 + 4400 (member) + 2200 (date) + 600 (room) en

Type/Location:
Some weird little hotel with tiny little capsule like rooms right next to kirari (600 en)

Language Notes:
Japanese 100%

Details of the Encounter:
Wow, funny, awful, and expensive.

I have always wanted to try a Kirari for the experience. I read a couple of bad reviews recently, but figured it would be a blast to give it a try. As an experience, it was indeed a lot of fun.

I started out here:
https://goo.gl/maps/W3birbCYJr791iUXA

And the clerk out front was a real piece of work. He spoke quickly on purpose (?) was a bit aggressive and rude... He seemed hell bent on getting me to give up, but eventually relented. He just asked for my name and looked at the cell # on my phone and let me join.

The concept at the first kirari that I entered is that the guys can see and select the girls to discuss setting up a date.

Once I entered, there was a second staff member who was the complete opposite of the desk clerk. He was very polished, friendly, helpful and slowly / carefully enunciated his Japanese.

There were only 2 girls in the shop, and one was kind of cute, so I selected her. She doesn't do warikiri though, so we didn't match. The good staff member advised me to visit their sister shop nearby which apparently had 5 girls inside:
https://goo.gl/maps/NrDeEkhf8L6HM43g7

So, I made the walk over. There was only one staff member at the second shop and he seemed somewhere in between the previous staff members. Not overly humble / helpful, but also not a dick.

I entered and sat down and was immediately called to meet with two girls one after the other. Both girls were unattractive to me, so I declined - that part is a bit awkward. Not sure how to politely decline, so I just said kekko desu or something along those lines. The first girl took a hint easily and told me to enjoy my vacation in Tokyo. The second girl was a bit more clingy and didn't want to let me go even after trying to decline several different ways.

After a ten minute wait, a new girl summoned me and there began the date from hell, or one hell of a funny experience, however you prefer. We sat down and she was mildly cute. I would probably be disappointed if she arrived via deriheru, but I was here for the experience. She agreed to warikiri and she started with 3 "san" and I held up two fingers and said "ni" or two. She agreed. I expected her to wander to a nearby LH or something, but nope, right next door (literally) she led me up a set of narrow stairs and registered us with the clerk at the front desk. There were also many stacks of hentai manga and maybe videos, so I assume people also come here solo?

We took the elevator up some more and I was led to the tiniest space that I have ever occupied for the purpose of companionship. It was probably 1.5m by 1.5 meter with walls that didn't reach the ceiling and a floor made of cushy matts. I laughed a bit upon seeing where we were going.

To this point she was not terribly affectionate or warm, but fine. As soon as we got in she held out her hands and asked for money. I deposited 20k en as discussed. She then kept her hands out and said more, I think she said for taxi or transport or something. I was a little miffed but I gave her 1000 more. She kept her hands out still and said more more, so I have here one more 1000 bill. She still wanted more, so I said end (owari), and she put the money away and told me to take my clothes off. She also took her clothes off.

At this point she started spitting on my dick and rubbing me. Ok. Then she started a little bit of uncovered BJ, licked my shaft, and even licked my balls. She then told me to come quickly (Hayaku iku), and I was like why / what ? Thanks for further ruining the experience within 3 minutes. If she wanted me to come quickly, telling me to do so is the opposite of helpful.

So, she alternated hands and bj. Not terrible but her "I don't want to be here" attitude further dampened the experience. After 5 or 8 minutes she put a cap on me and we proceeded ... Things went ok for another 5 or 8 minutes with me pumping away. She had a decent neck for me to nuzzle and the feeling was ok, but she was looking at the wall. She did make some feminine noises and the fit was good, so I assume she felt something, just didn't want to be there.

At 8 or so minutes in she stopped me and told me hand (te) and I said mouth (kuchi)... and she sort of complied at first, but alternated hand (80%) and mouth (20%) and eventually stopped with the mouth. At that point I asked her to suck my balls while she used her hand. That kind of worked and eventually I came. She was really worried about me spraying her while she sucked my balls, so I made sure to push her away when I came.

At that point she put her clothes on in like 5 seconds flat and made her way out of the room. She handed me the payment slip and said "ok?" and I said "ok". And away she went. I put my clothes on an walked down to the elevator, and lol, she was there waiting for the elevator. We made our way down to the front desk and bam she was out of there without looking back. The woman at the counter gave me a funny eyebrow lift and asked if I was ok, and I said yest. I paid the 600 en and left.

Well, I chalk this one up to a wonderful cultural experience that I never want to repeat. If the objective were to receive complete physical satisfaction, then I would give this experience and F minus. However, from the perspective of experiencing kirari and meeting a random girl, it was an A plus. All in all fun, funny, and miserable, lol.

Sitting in the kirari shop where girls pick you was especially interesting. I won't go back probably unless I am with a buddy and just want to play around, but it was quite enjoyable as a one time thing.

If you are horny and want massive physical pleasure for a good value then DON"T GO!!! It is as expensive or more expensive that a soap shop where you will likely meet a cute girl for ~25000 and she will dedicate 70 minutes to your complete satisfaction. For quite a bit more than that for the whole experience this chick was a miserable lay....

On the other had, if you are not strapped for cash and are looking for something a little different for a bit of fun, then give it a go. I could see it being fun whilst drinking beers with some buddies. We could try all three shops in Shibuya and compare notes on our experiences and have a good laugh.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Fun, funny, miserable experience :) Once was enough for me.

At this point she started spitting on my dick and rubbing me. Ok. Then she started a little bit of uncovered BJ, licked my shaft, and even licked my balls. She then told me to come quickly (Hayaku iku), and I was like why / what ? Thanks for further ruining the experience within 3 minutes. If she wanted me to come quickly, telling me to do so is the opposite of helpful.

I don't even know what to say, lol... but thanks for sharing the story and experience!
Forgive me, I do love reading these Kirari experiences... it never gets old.

Glad you to got report on the reverse shop where the girls pick you, I kinda wanna try it just for the experience but I kinda don't... more so on the don't want to try side, lol.

Approved: 10/17/2019

I kinda wanna try it just for the experience but I kinda don't...

Once in a while I get the feeling I should try one of these shops. Then I read another story here in TAG and I am like, yeah I am good thanks for asking. :D

I think I rather go to a pub to chat up girls and then when that fails stop at a local Chinese massage place for a quick FS. Or twice with these prices. :p

Will i be masochist enough for that?
Not quite convinced yet ...
But thanks for the report
Lets face it we all like a good TOFTT story

Reactions: Taylorjp and MikeH
Thanks for the review/experience. Now I am more intrigued but I also don't want to waste 20k yen just like that, unless I get drunk, which has less than 1% chance of happening in Japan. What to do!

Reactions: James Meister
I think going to it with a friend would be fun. My Japanese also isn’t great but I could pass for Japanese so the ladies at the gyaku frequently got more than they bargained for.

I think it’s more of a fun adventure you’re setting yourself up for vs. any sort of guarantee of a good time.

Reactions: James Meister
Find a gullible friend and proffer him drinks and encourage him to jump to on the hook

Thanks for the review/experience. Now I am more intrigued but I also don't want to waste 20k yen just like that, unless I get drunk, which has less than 1% chance of happening in Japan. What to do!

Hilarious, and despite all my terrible experiences, I kind of want to try it again.

I noticed desperation and sexual frustration can help improve your Japanese quite quickly!
God bless the lady who stole toilet paper from a love hotel :D That was the most hilarious review on TAG.

I went to warikiri'd with 2 different girls this past week with both very different experiences. One actually took her time and didn't watch the clock so much, we even went somewhere nearby to eat before going to the hotel. The other just rushed me straight to the hotel and tried to finish me off as fast as possible, probably not even 30 minutes total. Probably the best way to tell is when you talk to the girl, whether

1. She does it regularly: this may be difficult but if you try to get them to "date" you by going to various places before the hotel see how, or how not resistant they are. If they are just trying to make a beeline to the finish line, you probably should just change girls right there.

2. While your outside talking, always choose the location of your choice, and its probably better to withhold paying the full amount and/or wave a tip in her face to make sure she actually puts in effort into the warikiri.

Also:

1. The age listed in the profiles are sometimes lower than the actual age. 1st girl I warikiri'd with was in her early-mid 20s (wouldn't tell me) but listed her profile at 19. Another 2nd one probably listed her age more accurately.

2. Probably a rare case, but the 2nd girl I chose before I paid her money acted really sweet and innocent, and as soon as she received the money, her "rushing of service" went up to full speed. It has to be stressed that if at any point you feel that girls are rushing to get to the hotel then they are probably focused on just getting the most amount of money with the least amount of effort possible eg. Reading other posts of girls going full maguro, choosing some small rental room above the deai cafe etc.