Kissing/cuddling services?

BollBoll

TAG Member
Reaction score
Kinda new to the business, had my first visit to a store just a few weeks ago, a BJ place in Kyoto. Looking for a cuddle/light fondling/make out service. I'm pretty sure such places exist in Korea. If they exist here, any common term for them?

If such places exist, are they usually foreigner friendly? Also, I live in Kansai area, so if anyone got any recommendations around here, it would be sweet. Tokyo does seem to have more stuff sadly.

My Japanese is not amazing, about N4 level. I can hold light conversation, but my vocab is obviously limited.

Kinda new to the business, had my first visit to a store just a few weeks ago, a BJ place in Kyoto. Looking for a cuddle/light fondling/make out service. I'm pretty sure such places exist in Korea. If they exist here, any common term for them?

If such places exist, are they usually foreigner friendly? Also, I live in Kansai area, so if anyone got any recommendations around here, it would be sweet. Tokyo does seem to have more stuff sadly.

My Japanese is not amazing, about N4 level. I can hold light conversation, but my vocab is obviously limited.
Yes, those are called sekukyaba or oppai pubs.
You need good Japanese to get in usually. Could try it with N4 and some places may accept.
But we dont have any reports on one in Kansai that generally foreigner friendly...

Your best bets are probably 添い寝 (soine - "sleeping" together / cuddling) services or リフレ (rifule / reflexology) services.

A soine place is basically a cuddle service where you lay down with a girl in her PJs. Kissing is usually on the menu as an option but might not be available with all girls.

Refle is, in theory, light massage but in reality could encompass anything. You pay a pretty low fee for the session and then have a menu of ala carte options to choose from. Hugging/cuddling/kissing are pretty standard options.

As these kind of places don't involve the kind of "hard" play a soap or DH offers they're usually cool with foreigners as long as your Japanese is solid. Dunno about availability in Kansai though!