Guest viewing is limited

KL Malaysia, Two Local Malay Girls

Man ... That smile is a winner.
I can imagine the rest of the package is simply awesome.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Man ... That smile is a winner.
I can imagine the rest of the package is simply awesome.
To be fair this pic was touched up a bit, her skin's a bit darker...you know how SE Asia girls are trying to whiten themselves:D

This is seriously weird shit. As a Malaysian I've boycotted the local providers since their quality has dropped tremendously and for rm 1000 I'd rather fly to a soapland in Japan instead but whatever rocks your boat.

Gentleman, like I said,
This is seriously weird shit. As a Malaysian I've boycotted the local providers since their quality has dropped tremendously and for rm 1000 I'd rather fly to a soapland in Japan instead but whatever rocks your boat.
Yes I am also boycotting providers from my local origin (not because of quality concerns though...)

1000rmb is less than 15,000yen. I agree it is probably a bit on the high end for hotel delivery in KL, but that would be a bargain in Tokyo. 15,000yen won’t get you in any decent soapland.

Reactions: Sudsy
1000rmb is less than 15,000yen. I agree it is probably a bit on the high end for hotel delivery in KL, but that would be a bargain in Tokyo. 15,000yen won’t get you in any decent soapland.
It's 1000 RM, around 1700 rmb, or 25k yen.

Reactions: gawdfather888