Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min for 22000 yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese, but they can handle English

Details of the Encounter:
Man, this happened at the worst time.

I had an awful birthday weekend, pretty much spent it alone. I had Monday off because I took a long weekend so I figured I'd get some companionship.

I went to the Koakuma desk in Ikebukuro. Techno was extremely friendly and helpful. Since it was my birthday and I was having a bad time I almost got 90 minutes or more. THANK GOD I DID NOT.

I went across to the street to the hotel and phoned the shop my room number and waited about 10 minutes. Mayuka arrived and at first was I pleased. Extremely cute and tiny, wearing a punk t-shirt that covered her shorts and huge glasses, she seemed exactly my type.

I guess I don't feel like going into details because it's too fucking depressing, but holy shit, did she want NOTHING to do with me. I considered cutting the whole thing short several times, but didn't... I got an awkward handjob because she didn't want to get close to me. She didn't want to kiss me and she wouldn't let me touch her below the waist at all.

She rushed us into the shower as soon as I popped and got us out of there ASAP. I doubt the session lasted 30 minutes. Very very little talking. I guess it counts as a GFE if the two of you had been together for a few years and were planning on breaking up as soon as you found someone better...

I've been with other providers in this country. I've had girlfriends and been married over the years. I'm not a great-looking guy, no. But I have normal hygiene and I consider myself at least friendly and responsive to the providers' needs.

The low-self esteem I had from this stupid weekend is even lower now and I'm 2-plus man yen poorer for it. Yay!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
When I wrote this, I still hadn't chosen from the drop-box in final thoughts. There needs to be an "It's complicated" choice :)

I think I'll return to the shop, tho I'm unsure right now. I certainly will stay away from Mayuka. There ain't nothing like spending time with a girl who in the looks department is pretty close to your ideal but then finding out she wants NOTHING to do with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all get one like that sooner or later... just clearly doesn't want to be there. The girls are human, might have nothing at all to do with you - a lot of times it's because the guy right before you was an asshole, and the shop sends her out anyhow instead of giving her time to regain her composure.

Have yourself a make-up birthday, and go with someone you know will treat you right. :)

Thanks for the review and sorry for the result... but look at it this way... Now you have a "standard" to compare all other encounters with... granted, it's a fucking low standard, but none-the-less, you now have one mate. Also goes to show - looks are not everything... She ticked your I like the look box, but her personality was nothing what you expected. As previous person has stated, I doubt it was you... but make sure to treat the provider good.. If you are looking for a cum dumpster, then the provider will be able to sense that as well. Did you bring her a gift ? even a small one ? Can do wonders and not cost you a ton... Were you polite ? Did you ask her how she was doing ? "normal" human interaction type of stuff ?
It's only money and you will earn more... Lessen Learned and Experience noted. Once you get over the shock of terrible service, then hope you can laugh about... "This one time in Tokyo......" story to a couple friends on your Birthday ! ! :D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, in hindsight I should have just stopped it. It's hard to make good decisions in the moment. She's a human, and whether it was something bad had happened before she met with me (I truly hope not) or I'm just an ugly slob who doesn't realize it (I also hope not) or who knows what, she shouldn't just have to "turn it on" or what-have-you. I think there was something in me that wanted to show her that I wasn't the awful person she may have thought I was... Bad timing all around, really.

Anyways, thanks for the words of encouragement, all.

Thanks for the review, and sorry about the sucky birthday. I’ve had a few sucky ones myself.

Petite devils advertises a lot on other Tokyo sites intended for gaijin. It’s good to hear some feedback on them (even if it’s not positive feedback). Thanks for TOFTT.

I had a session like this at the former USA Fashion Health in Kabukicho (as part of the Crystal chain).

The girl assigned to me didn't want to service a foreigner.

Reactions: MossBoss
I had a session like this at the former USA Fashion Health in Kabukicho (as part of the Crystal chain).

The girl assigned to me didn't want to service a foreigner.

Been there experienced that. Not USA Fashion Health, but a girl assigned to me who didn’t want to be there.

it's off topic but Mayuka is the name of a Zambian football player :

It’s not management’s fault. Some Japanese girls are just afraid of we gaijin. When I can, I try to alleviate the fear of foreigners one girl at a time. Since Japan population is made up of 90% Japanese nationals, it may be a losing battle on my part.

Reactions: moidesu
Some shops it is more the management though, I believe yarisugi club the managment decides for the girls if she's OK with foreigners or not, and most of the girls don't actually care either way.

Reactions: MikeH
Some shops it is more the management though, I believe yarisugi club the managment decides for the girls if she's OK with foreigners or not, and most of the girls don't actually care either way.

Yeah, I've been with girls from that shop and the girls didn't even know they were not supposed to meet foreigners.

It’s not management’s fault. Some Japanese girls are just afraid of we gaijin. When I can, I try to alleviate the fear of foreigners one girl at a time. Since Japan population is made up of 90% Japanese nationals, it may be a losing battle on my part.
In the incident that occurred with USA Fashion Health in Kabukicho, it was both.