Koenji Options

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by justgedo75, May 14, 2014.

1. justgedo75

justgedo75 TAG Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I have a question about Koenji. I was exploring there the other day, the there's a small shopping road (Central Road, the sign is an arch over the street)
    that's on the west end of the station that goes NorthWest...about a block in there's about six small storefronts right next to each other on the left: Pink Salons
    with the pictures of the girls working on the outside of the building. Seems the pricing is fairly reasonable starting at Y3,000. One of the guys in the doorway
    gave me the "X" arm signal meaning no Gaijin...has anyone been to any of these? Are any of these Gaijin friendly? Help will be much appreciated !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. meiji

Global Moderator

Sep 7, 2020
    Moved this to a new Question since it's about Koenji and not the review in question. Anyone have any ideas?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...