Guest viewing is limited

Koharu at Uguisudani Hitozumajo

TobiWonder

Late blooming Japan lover
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Koharu, Hitozumajo, Uguisudani Branch, https://www.hitodumajo.com/uguisudani/cp/29553

Date of Encounter:
June 2022

Contact Method:
Web reservation and telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours / ¥ 24,000 + ¥ 2,000 nomination + ¥ 4,000 hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (Sera Apio)

Language Notes:
All in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
It was bound to happen sometime. I took another one for the team.
I was recently in Tokyo on business and had a free afternoon. I read the recent positive reviews of Uguisudani Hitozumajo and wanted to give it a try.

I prepared five days ahead but none of my three top women was available. I tried for one of them to do a special request to work (出勤リクエスト) but promptly got an email response that this service is only for returning customers and since I was new to the shop I couldn’t do it. They also recommended to call on the phone since calls get privilege over web reservations which I found interesting to know. So I called.
The praise of others is correct, both phone operators I spoke to used simple and straightforward Japanese. No dialect or intentional quick-talking to test the gaijin’s limits. I asked for a provider with pronounced tits and ass who’s open for prostate massage and the guy recommended Koharu. I checked her profile which seemed fine and went with her.

I had to call again the day before the reservation, one hour before, and then from the hotel to give them the room number. All of this went smoothly. I got to the hotel--smaller room than expected and it had a slight cigarette smell but not so bad as to drive me off. Next time I’ll go with another hotel.

Koharu knocked the door only five minutes after the final confirmation call. I open the door and wham! get my shock of the week. The pictures are of her but strongly improved and shot from flattering angles. She has a not-so-awful body with good tits, nice ass, but also a considerable belly. But what really stopped me in my tracks was her face. To be fair the pics on her profile page and blog don’t show her face above the chin. So, on top of that basically ok body is a coarse face with really bad teeth. I mean not only teeth in utter misalignment but also one or two brown ones. And a small wart on her upper lip.

I stood there for a moment and weighed my options, beating myself up about not trying another shop when the three pretty picks ver unavailable. But then again, I was already half through my free afternoon and somewhat too tired to start from scratch. So I decided to go along with it.

Play began with the usual: business, small talk, shower (nice fondling), bath, drying up and move to the bed. I’m normally very much into kissing but clearly didn’t want to go down that road this time. She is also self-conscious about her teeth and kept covering her mouth with her hand for the first few minutes.

Now despite (or maybe exactly because of) her teeth issue Koharu is actually not bad at what she does. Her oral is mostly lips and tongue, no deep insertion but she keeps the teeth away from the game and does very nice moves with her tongue on the frenulum. She has good timing and very good multitasking skills, e.g. simultaneously blowing, prostate massaging with one, and balls massaging with the other hand.
I fixed my eyes on her ass moving up and down as she blew and she managed to get me going and let me explode in her mouth.

During the break Koharu turned out a lively chatter and very curious about other countries, mostly because she never set a foot outside the country and has all sorts of strange ideas about overseas.
For round two we tried Sumata but it turned out a bit bland. We cycled through sumata in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spooning, and doggy but nothing worked for me, so she finished me off with her hand and a finger in my butt again.

After cleanup she accompanied me to the station where I was honestly relieved that this afternoon was not a total catastrophe, only a half one.
She’s a nice person but I won’t meet her again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
So, I guess it always depends on expectations. I was blue-eyed and imagined her head to match the improved pics of her body. I therefore was seriously disappointed when I saw the tough dental reality.
The shop seems to be good, it's cheaper than others, and definitely open for foreigners who speak enough Japanese to manage the setup.
The Uguisudani branch website specifically marks the women available for foreigners with “外国のお客様対応できます!”
Other branches apparently don’t do this always. But I checked in the meantime with several providers from Shinjuku, Shibuya etc via chat if foreigners are ok and got from all a “ぜひ、ぜひ”. So, I’ll book this experience under mishap and try again with some of those women who show their faces on their blog.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review!

Approved: 7/13/2022