Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
40minutes ¥10000

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese (conversational)

Details of the Encounter:
I found this site last month from the review for Hiroshima and saw a comment about Kokura. I live an hour away and haven’t gotten laid in a while so thought I’ll go give it a try.

There are about 22 soaps and they are all in one block directly west of the JR station. It’s impossible to miss. Scouting around the block, I was harassed by all the men standing out front each waving me to come in. It was very off putting to the point I didn’t want to try anymore. There were only 2 soaps (サーカス and real学園)without men haggling you in, they were waiting inside. But I thought I’ll search on fuzoku anyway.

Looking through the ranking list, I thought about trying Club Ash クラブアッシュ because it’s ranked 2nd, girls are young and still cheap 1万5千 but the guy out front had seemed desperate. I checked out all standard ones on the list and saw real学園 (without the haggler) ranked 21st. But they had a good review there and all the girls were 18-20 age range. Also they had a coupon deal 1万 for 40mins 本番セックス which is the cheapest I saw so I gave them a call to book. I recommend booking because it saves you 5千円 and the hassle at the reception because they will already have a girl waiting for you. I’m western chinese so whilst I look Japanese, the girl on the phone immediately recognised that I was 外人 and asked where I was from. I said I was halfu Chinese Japanese and she was ok with it ( yes, no gaijin tax) and made my booking for an hour later so I just sat by the river watching people skate and thinking about how to approach this (it’s my first time).

Walking into the place I mentioned my booking and paid1万円 at reception and went to the waiting room. 5 mins later the girl came and showed me to the room. I didn’t choose a specific girl for extra 2千円 but next time I probably will because she was 4/10 looks but 8/10 for body so I just focused on that. She said she was 20 but probably 22/23. We chatted causally and she washed me. Then we talked about sex and positions (all the fc2 jav I’ve watched came to good use)and started with her blowing me. I reciprocated by fingering and licking her, she was super tight and I complimented how (semai) she was and then we made out. Then condom time and I started with her on top, she was grinding but without going in and out so I guided her to actually move up and down on my penis. Next, I said I was gonna do バック(behind) and this was great. She had a really slim body and I felt like I could grab her whole back with my 2 hands. Her shoulder blades touched and I could see her little body shaking as I pound her hard from behind. Then I pushed her body down and continued to screw her whilst playing with her clitoris. I felt like we were both gonna cum. Then it was missionary time, and everything was pretty standard. We made out and then I pounded her hard for 5 minutes before cumming. Her moaning was most likely fake but it seemed real enough for me to cum. She offered to wash me and we chatted. She then called the reception to say we finished. It was just under 40 mins so no extra charge but I wasn’t timing it anyway. Then we thanked each other for our time and I walked out the room and then the building. Very cheap and very satisfied customer, I kept showering time down to a minimum and got a lot done in that 40 minutes.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Very cheap and satisfied. I would repeat but with a different girl next time. Very smooth transaction in and out without any problems.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Approved: 10/9/2021

10k for a soapland? They were not lying when they told me the living costs in Tokyo are way more than anywhere else...

Thanks for the review of a soap in an area not really covered before. Well of all my years in Japan I've never had staff in a soap area wave me in. Wave me away? You bet!

I'll keep Kokura in mind next time I'm in Fukuoka. Thanks again for the review.

I e been to this same soap, and whilst the girls are okay you can’t beat the price. Plus most of the shops in Kokura (and Nakasu Fukuoka) are gaijin friendly. So much better than the garbage in Hiroshima.
Could you recommend me any soaps in Fukuoka?

Reactions: IchigoDave