Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Komachi @ Matsushima (Nagomi/なご美)

LurkingMaster

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Komachi @ Matsushima (Nagomi/なご美)

Service Name:
Nagomi/なご美

Provider Name:
Komachi/こまち

Website/Contact Info:
NIL

Appointment Length & Costs:
20mins @ ¥13000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Pre-encounter:
After seeing riko yesterday I wanted to see her again. Went there at about 6pm but I was told she was resting today. Damn it, walked around to see if Rio was available (shutter was down so she was not) saw Rina who waved at me since she recognized me. Let me be honest here, she's a great provider but I just like others better. So I tried to go look for Minami at nagomi to make up for not seeing her yesterday.

When I arrived I got told that Minami was also resting. Double bummer. Nvm, I was about to walk away when I decided to go back to nagomi. Everytime I went there, ever since my first time walking past nagomi I would see this lovely milf wearing a lacy black dress with nice long black hair. Fuck it I'm gonna see her today.

Looks: C-cups, perky, no sag despite her being 33, black long hair but curly, plump but not chubby, nice ass. Great MILF vibes!

Encounter: walked in to the surprise of mama-San because I had become known as the "Minami man" for asking for her so many times and coming to check if she would be there tomorrow.
Picked out the nice lady and she told me her name was komachi.

Went into the room and asked if there were any differences between the timing and if anything was off limits. Everything was ok except for eating her out and all timings were the same. (Despite everything being on the table though she was not really proactive in her kissing or hugging etc)

So I decided to cheap out and go with 20minutes since I wanted to save it for whoever I'm seeing tmr Rio or riko. We quickly took off our clothes, got in the shower. Could tell she was being mindful of time because she washed me up quick.

Once we got back in the room she gave me a CBJ to get me ready. Now at this point I was expecting her to ride me like most of the other times but she told me to get up and she laid down for missionary. Missionary was bog standard, asked her to leg lock me, she tried but didn't do it well. After a while of her moaning, I became weary of the time and switched to doggy. My go to position when I'm short on time.

Minami said her favorite position was doggy! I hurried up and finished. Once done she got up, pulled off my condom and said "let's go into the shower!"

Quick shower, back out, we make some small talk about how Minami isn't here, maybe her yasumi is tomorrow as well. I get komachi's card, she puts on my coat for me, awww what a nice housewife move.

I get to the door and the mamasan chats about minami's availability. Tells me to go home safe and hands me a lollipop, done and on my way.

P.S. as some of you guys have speculated, the store beside nagomi is also affiliated so they are linked, hence why her card is from the old store.

TLDR: Komachi was a standard MILF, service was nothing to call home about, standard similar to Tobita actually, CBJ, not much GFE (though maybe it's because of the time)
She only speaks Japanese though so a few times I had to get her to repeat in simpler terms.

Attachments:
IMG_5916.jpeg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Komachi is a great milf, if there was more time maybe I could’ve done more. She was really friendly though and I liked that about her. Easy to be with.

Reactions: Maxblack
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/24/2024

Got service from her multiple times now. I will write a review for her soon. My experience is different though. She always starts by kissing me and doing some nipple play. 🥸

Got service from her multiple times now. I will write a review for her soon. My experience is different though. She always starts by kissing me and doing some nipple play. 🥸

Ah just as I suspected.. I got the short end because I cheaped out and went for 20mins 🙂‍↕️ lesson learnt

I could tell komachi was very service oriented and friendly though, glad I chose her anyway, I’ll be looking forward to that review!

Reactions: Osaka Boy 97
Ah just as I suspected.. I got the short end because I cheaped out and went for 20mins 🙂‍↕️ lesson learnt

I could tell komachi was very service oriented and friendly though, glad I chose her anyway, I’ll be looking forward to that review!
I did 30 mins with her first with 2 10 min extensions and then did a full 40 min the next session. I prefer girls who are around the same age as me than those who are younger so she is a perfect fit 😉

P.S. as some of you guys have speculated, the store beside nagomi is also affiliated so they are linked, hence why her card is from the old store.

Yes, for anyone wanting to see a girl at Nagomi, there is a good chance she might be next door at Amanogawa and vice-versa. I know for a fact Hikari works at both shops (saw her at Amanogawa, someone else here saw her later at Nagomi), I assume other girls do as well.

OP, glad you had a good time but 20 minutes seems impossibly short for Matsushima with two showers. Even 30 in Matsushima would be pushing it, personally I'd say 30 minimum in Tobita and 40 in Matsushima. YMMV, but I definitely don't want a rushed experience, but also don't want to spend too long with someone who I don't click with. On that note, I'll probably go for an hour with Hikari next time because she was great.

Last edited:
Reactions: playboy1990
OP, glad you had a good time but 20 minutes seems impossibly short for Matsushima with two showers. Even 30 in Matsushima would be pushing it, personally I'd say 30 minimum in Tobita and 40 in Matsushima. YMMV, but I definitely don't want a rushed experience, but also don't want to spend too long with someone who I don't click with. On that note, I'll probably go for an hour with Hikari next time because she was great.
In case anyone finds this helpful, these are my preferences to stretch your dollar:

- Matsushima Shinchi: At least 40 minutes (Anything shorter would be too rushed to experience GFE optimally, and also taking into consideration the shower time)

- Tobita Shinchi:

20 minutes for first-time visits (in my view, if the provider does not vibe, even 20 minutes can feel excruciatingly long).

At least 40 minutes for repeat visits 😁

Reactions: Maxblack
In case anyone finds this helpful, these are my preferences to stretch your dollar:

- Matsushima Shinchi: At least 40 minutes (Anything shorter would be too rushed to experience GFE optimally, and also taking into consideration the shower time)

- Tobita Shinchi:

20 minutes for first-time visits (in my view, if the provider does not vibe, even 20 minutes can feel excruciatingly long).

At least 40 minutes for repeat visits 😁
I wish I read this earlier. I did a 30 minute session at Matsushima and that was not enough time for me