Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min, 35000

Type/Location:
My Shinagawa Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had a lot of fun with Konami the other day.

http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=5447

What I liked about her body, was her face (cute smile and impeccable teeth), her slender legs, and her firm tits. Down there she is completely shaved and very smooth. Her butt, is firm, too.

Her attitude is very nice, too. She is easy to talk to, likes to make jokes, and is very friendly and attentive.

Her technique of kissing and BJ (especially the deep throat) is awesome. Also, her nipple lick and hand technique on my dick is quite nice.

After a huge cum on tits, she cuddled nicely in bed with me and was eager with her hands to get my member ready for round 2.

Extra service was politely declined, but with all her other qualities, the date was perfectly okay as it was.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for the report. She sounds nice and looks quite cute from her photos, although I can't quite get past her pictures of the big eyes with the fake contact lenses for some reason haha.

Her eyes are big (of course not THAT big as in the pictures) in real life, too.
One more detail of our encounter. When I was waiting for her, I got thirsty and went to the vending machine on my floor. From the elevator place, I could see a beautiful woman walk along the second, other, corridor that connects with the rooms.
"Too bad it isn't Konami". She walked so sexy and I thought "They guy whom she is meeting is a lucky guy.". Well, it turned out that mistakenly she went to the wrong corridor and it was Konami!!

Hi

I’ve been trying to look for their email. Do you have it?

I’m trying to book using English only, hopefully all goes well.

Thanks for the info.

Hi

I’ve been trying to look for their email. Do you have it?

I’m trying to book using English only, hopefully all goes well.

Thanks for the info.

http://www.jk-style.tv/pc/contact/

I doubt they have English speakers to answer emails however, everytime people used English to book it was by phoning and asking for Aoki-san or sometimes they get someone who can speak enough to make the booking.

If you don't have a phone they told me that calling from the love hotel is also OK, although you will be pressed for time.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland