Guest viewing is limited

KONYOKU ONSEN TRIP on Jan.20-21

Hi sir, I am not saying that I don't give health checkup tests, my question is in short time how to get it....if not possible, please let me know next any events like this in advance, I would be happy to join with your team...if you want I can give my contact details, I will be in Tokyo for couple of years.
Yugi, we don't mind where you examine the test. We believe you can examine in your native country and get the certificate. Of course, there has certain clinics in Tokyo and open in foreigners. It takes a few days to get result after examination, but still possible to get it by this Friday if you examine today.

Reactions: Tabanico
I'd like to join you guys if you've got room for one more. Let me know.
D
Sorry for the delay replying. We just sent you details. Please make sure to reply all information by the end of today if you want to join.

We have selected four persons to join the trip this weekend. It must have fun there !
If anyone wants to have similar trip in February or March, we can consider to plan it, so let us know.
Please let me know in advance...next time, I will not miss this fun....even if you have any plans like this inTokyo itself, I will be happy to join with you..thanks in advance..

That helps a lot, thanks roots reggae. Getting her to Takaragawa shouldn’t be an issue; getting her in the onsen wearing a thin towel might need some novel maneuvering on my part - but what’s life without a few challenges? :)
I just hope I won’t find guys ogling at her.

Go with other people, it makes it a lot easier when in a group.

Reactions: Granator