Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hr for 22000 won

Type/Location:
Incall - Building

Language Notes:
Korean

Details of the Encounter:
For those wondering what's it like in Korea I'll try to make this informative and interesting.

All I remember of the place is that it's called Gold -I'll try to find it again and get you an address.

Fyi, I'm Korean descent that speaks Korean somewhat so I have no idea how much resistance a foreigner will get.

So having walked all day, i thought that it's time to get an erotic massage for my sore muscles.

Having found the Korean review forum for sex (TAG manager am I allowed to link it?) I called an 안마 Anma service provider to get the address. From what I could understand apparently I needed a reference guy to introduce me to this place since it was my first time and that I couldn't just go alone.

Annoyed I was about to go to a massage parlour when I see an advertising balloon saying 안마 in front of a very large building with no windows. I say hi to the security guy at the front and I get in. Apparently I was meant to book ahead. Anyhow even though my Korean wasn't fanastic but fluent enough, I paid 22000 won for an hour. They took me to a huge bathroom to clean myself. Afterwoods I got taken up the elevator to a room where I met a girl. Very cute, alot of eye makeup (but no complaints from me), and a great and professional personality.

She started with cleaning my body with her hands, then tits and nipples on a massage table. Soon after she started licking me all over-feet,calves. A funny moment was when she cleaned my asshole thoroughly curiously enough at first, until she went down licking and eating it- damn surprised me. i guess it's standard to do annulingus in Korean massages. She guided me to the bed where she started to do a similar thing. Eventually we begin to have sex - bbbj, sex with condom. Doing it very gentle since that's just polite you know. I guided her with different unique positions because apparently Korean men don't do much. Finished off with a handjob - problem was on my part as my dick rolled the dice that day and wouldn't allow me to ejaculate inside her (with a condom). maybe I had sex too gentle. Went down the elevator, washed off and went on my merry way.

Thought I might add that the place is super hygienic and professional. That bath downstairs is a public bath pretty much. And the girl has her own handbasin to clean her hands after playing with my asshole.

So there you go, hope that was fun and informative.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were not seen prior the meeting.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
We will approve this but please follow-up with a web link or address link, otherwise no one would be able to find this later.

Thanks!

funny moment was when she cleaned my asshole thoroughly curiously enough at first, until she went down licking and eating it- damn surprised me. i guess it's standard to do annulingus in Korean massages

Where can I get this in Japan? And thanks for teaching me the correct term for it haha.