Guest viewing is limited

Korean Akasuri Este/MP – Tonbo with Ai-chan

iamyuu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Tonbo Este, Ai (http://estetonbo.com/profile.php?g_id=0011)

Date of Encounter:
Early Sep 2020

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
15000yen for 80 min

Type/Location:
Gotanda/Korean MP

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
That same day, I had actually went to Tulip first which is the former Ponytail at the infamous building at Okachimachi housing 4 Korean MPs. That building now only houses 2 Korean MPs (B1 and 3rd floor), with a Japanese mens este (4th floor) and yakiniku place (2nd floor). The same Mama greeted me at the door, and asked me if I’d been there before which I said yes (when it was Ponytail). She was alone, so she started calling someone. She told me that the girl was still out shopping and would only be back in 50 min. So, I said maybe next time. While I was leaving, I asked her if the girl was young. The Mama said that it doesn’t matter that the girl’s age is, it’s whether she can do what I want her to do. i.e. the "girl" is probably 40+.

I then decided to make my way to Gotanda to Este Tonbo which many have said good things about. My image and reading of the reviews is that the Tonbo masseurs are all older ladies, but the akasuri and massage were very good. So, I prepared myself mentally for that.

When I reached the building where Tonbo is, the floor list showed Tonbo was on the 7th floor, but it also showed a different website (tonbo-houseki) from the one above (estetonbo). By the way, tonbo-houseki does not work anymore. 6th florr said there was a hotel (Putit Royal Hotel, I think. All the other floors showed the 18+ mark and something like a room number. Not sure what establishments were on those floors, but when I was on my way down after the session, the elevator stopped at the 3rd floor and a very cute short-haired girl wanted to step into the elevator, but stopped after seeing someone was inside.

When I arrived at the 7th floor, I immediately some conversation in Korean. Thankful that it is was not a Korean MP masquerading as a Chinese MP. I turned the corner and met the Mama. She asked me to spray disinfectant on my hands, and checked my temperature. She asked me if I had a reservation, to which I said no and that it was my first time there. She ushered me to a small waiting room, and showed me the menu. I was actually planning to take the 100 min course and inquired on the 2000yen discount mentioned on the website. The Mama told me that the longest course was for 80 min, which I agreed to and paid for.

After a few minutes, she ushered me to a room where I saw a tall lady with dynamite body, huge boobs. She was wearing a mask, so I couldn’t tell her age. It wasn’t obvious if she was in her 30s or 40s. She told me her name was Ai and asked me to place my bag in a basket. She then asked me to undress and place my valuables (wallet and smartphone) in a plastic container which I carried to the wash room. She noticed that my polo shirt was wet from sweat (another hot summer day), so she hanged it in a different room in front of a fan. How kind of her.

She ushered me to the wash room where there was an akasuri table. As a pillow, they used a hot water bottle and a towel. After cleaning me up for a bit, and covering the table with one large hot towel, Ai-chan asked me to lay face up on the table. She then stepped out and came back with a washbasin full of hot towels. She then started to wrap my whole body with the hot towels. When she was done, she switched off the lights (after confirming that I was fine with that) and closed the door. I think I was alone for about close to 10 min. I think the hot towels served as a sauna of sorts, making me sweat and softening my skin for the scrubbing to come.

Ai-chan later came to take off the hot towels, and rinse the sweat off of me. She then started the akasuri scrub, leaving no parts unscrubbed apart from my dick and face. After the scrubbing, soap wash. After that was done, she asked me to lie face down, and she continued to akasuri scrub and soap wash. After that, she started putting some body scrub (almond+butter+salt, she said) all over my body. After rinsing me off, she switched off the light and stepped out for a bit. I could hear that she fiddling with her clothes outside the door, and when she came back in, I could see at the corner of my eye that she was naked. While still facing down, I could hear that she was washing and rinsing her body. She then proceeded to massage my back and legs with her hands, and then her body. She whispered to me if I knew this was coming, that this was a feature of Korean estes, and I said yes. A bit later, she asked me to flip, facing up, and she continued her body-to-body massage. When she started to do sumata, I started to feel up her hips and her large boobs, which were likely enhanced. She then started to HJ, and I proceeded to rub and finger her pussy from behind and front.She asked me if I felt 気持ちいい and when I answered yes, she mentioned that I’m a relatively quiet guy. Made me wonder if other punters were more noisy! She let out a few moans while I was fingering her, and not long after, I came from the HJ.

She washed me up, and then asked me to rinse myself in case I felt any soap was left, while she dressed. I towelled myself dry, while Ai-chan towel dried my feet. Back at the massage room, I saw that there was around 15 min left. She gave me some cold tea to drink before asking me to wear my underwear, and lay face down on the massage table. She laid a dry towel on my back, and proceeded to massage my back and legs until 80 min was up.

She gave me a shop name card, with her name written at the back. She recommended me to call and reserve next time. I stepped out of Tonbo, satisfied, smooth and clean.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Very value-for-money in my opinion. Ai-chan also wore a mask throughout the session, so I didn’t need to worry about being serviced by an old, not-pretty face, and just enjoy the great body she had. Ai-chan told me that she had been working at Tonbo for 2 years already, so past punters may be met with a different masseur from before. From the voices, I think there were 2 other masseurs on duty that day.

Thank you for the report!

Approved: 9/15/2020

I was wondering about this place the other day. Cheers for the review.

Thanks for à god review.
Do you know if they accept mon Japanese speaker?

Before COVID there were very few real Korean places left, I'm not sure if there are any left in Okachimachi. I was wondering about Gotanda. Thanks for confirming this one.

That's going to royally fucking suck if they're actually gone. Somehow, Tonbo became one of my favorite places in Japan.

That's going to royally fucking suck if they're actually gone. Somehow, Tonbo became one of my favorite places in Japan.
That's the saddest story I've ever heard............

I dunno, there's something to be said for getting a full body scrubdown from an attractive woman... I can think of worse places to be enamored of.

Like the Hub....

I even have the route from the Shinagawa Prince to Tonbo saved in my GPS running maps, so I can get in a good workout before showing up to have Momo clean me with her titties again.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd
I dunno, there's something to be said for getting a full body scrubdown from an attractive woman... I can think of worse places to be enamored of.

Like the Hub....

He's just grouchy. Might be the Pfizer side effects.

On a related note, does not that mean that @just4fun is over 65?? From this point on I shall try to be more respectful, then, as in the inner-city that would make him almost old enough to be my grandpappy!! :):):)

Hey, at least I'm not watching geriatric Chinese women urinate in downtown Osaka again.

Yet.

Reactions: Sudsy
On a related note, does not that mean that @just4fun is over 65??

he-is-too-old.jpg

Reactions: Keihan
Any new Intel as to whether a another Korean Shop took over Tonbo?

Any new Intel as to whether a another Korean Shop took over Tonbo?
The site's back up with a new blog post 9 months later like nothing's changed, so seems like they're open for business. There's still the big question of whether there's new management, and if they'll let foreigners in, but might be worth a look.

Reactions: Inflex and bichan2