Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 30,000円

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese, some English with the girl

Details of the Encounter:
I originally wanted to see a girl from Synd Rome, but they were all unavailable. I tried calling Eros, also unavailable. This was at around 1pm on a weekday so I'm not sure what was going on, haha. I was already in an Ugisudani hotel, so I continued calling places. Lavender from GooGoo was on my list and actually available, sweet. Calling the shop was pretty easy. If you speak/are studying Japanese but still struggle with keigo, kandeli's are a good place to start. I don't know if they can handle English as I didn't try to use any.

She was at my door in about 15 minutes. The video is a good representation of her. The photos are photoshopped to all hell, but it is her. She has really nice fake tits and her ass looks great in doggy. Personally, I prefer girls who are a little slimmer, however I'm pretty picky in this area. She definitely has a nice "s line" thing going on. She came dressed as if she were going to a red carpet event or something, haha. Classy but not my thing. Her English and Japanese were both so so, good enough to have a good conversation using both. She was perfectly pleasant and did everything expected, but her enthusiasm seemed a bit contrived. She did work hard to make me cum a second time. Maybe we just didn't click.

The shower was standard. After rinsing the soap off, she got on her knees and started sucking my dick though. That was nice. We got into bed and started to play. She's a pretty good kisser, and her blowjob skills are great. She doesn't appear to like rough stuff. I'm don't feel I'm into rough stuff either, but at one point I flipped her over to change positions and she seemed to get nervous and politely said "ah, relax" in English. So be gentle with her. Nama/naka was on the table, I didn't participate this time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, she is worth seeing but my session was nothing to write home about. It felt like a chemistry issue so YMMV.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
GooGoo - Lavender http://www.googoo-dh.com/profile.html?id=177066

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Phone

2 hours, 30,000円

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:

I originally wanted to see a girl from Synd Rome, but they were all unavailable. I tried calling Eros, also unavailable. This was at around 1pm on a weekday so I'm not sure what was going on, haha. I was already in an Ugisudani hotel, so I continued calling places. Lavender from GooGoo was on my list and actually available, sweet. Calling the shop was pretty easy. If you speak/are studying Japanese but still struggle with keigo, kandeli's are a good place to start. I don't know if they can handle English as I didn't try to use any.

She was at my door in about 15 minutes. The video is a good representation of her. The photos are photoshopped to all hell, but it is her. She has really nice fake tits and her ass looks great in doggy. Personally, I prefer girls who are a little slimmer, however I'm pretty picky in this area. She definitely has a nice "s line" thing going on. She came dressed as if she were going to a red carpet event or something, haha. Classy but not my thing. Her English and Japanese were both so so, good enough to have a good conversation using both. She was perfectly pleasant and did everything expected, but her enthusiasm seemed a bit contrived. She did work hard to make me cum a second time. Maybe we just didn't click.

The shower was standard. After rinsing the soap off, she got on her knees and started sucking my dick though. That was nice. We got into bed and started to play. She's a pretty good kisser, and her blowjob skills are great. She doesn't appear to like rough stuff. I'm don't feel I'm into rough stuff either, but at one point I flipped her over to change positions and she seemed to get nervous and politely said "ah, relax" in English. So be gentle with her. Nama/naka was on the table, I didn't participate this time.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
Overall, she is worth seeing but my session was nothing to write home about. It felt like a chemistry issue so YMMV.

There is a high class course what is up with that ? What extra do u get for the high class ?

She looks pretty slim to me in those pics. What's her age?

There is a high class course what is up with that ? What extra do u get for the high class ?

I have no idea, I haven't booked the highclass course and have never been refused anything.

I have no idea, I haven't booked the highclass course and have never been refused anything.
interesting do they accept cash or just credit cards. i have never booked online in tokyo so i dont know

When you say “you haven’t been refused anything” do you mean you got full service even though you paid the standard fee?

Each places menu might be slightly different but I found if I pay ~ 20,000 JPY, it was FS 100% of the time. I never did the trial course.

Reactions: DireWolf98
There are enough of them that you'll eventually end up with a Korean auntie who understands enough English to get you a girl

Reactions: UnicornHunter
Service and/or Provider's Name:
GooGoo - Lavender http://www.googoo-dh.com/profile.html?id=177066

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Phone

2 hours, 30,000円

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:

Thank you very much for the review!

I always wanted to try Korean girl!
May i ask you if is it possible to reserve in ENGLISH and without phone call?
Like by LINE / WHAT'S APP / WE CHAT?
Usually when i come Japan i never take SimCard with phone call

Thank you :)

I already said "I don't know if they can handle English as I didn't try to use any."

I don't use a SIM card either, just try calling with a hotel phone or skype number.

I already said "I don't know if they can handle English as I didn't try to use any."

I don't use a SIM card either, just try calling with a hotel phone or skype number.

Oh i see!
Thank you for your answer :)