Guest viewing is limited

Korean Deli - Yui from Chou Chou (Tall, Thin, Milky-White skinned hot K-girl Angel)

Any chance if we can book in English? non-Japanese speaking.

Virtually zero chance. If you can book in English, typically a shop's page will have en English version, or at least some text saying they can take calls in English.

There are exceptions like the Style group, but it's generally a good bet that if they can handle English they'll clearly indicate so.

Thanks! I will get someone to do the booking for me.

I can speak basic korean so maybe it’s a good thing?

Reactions: Simonka
Gentlemen, you are missing the most important aspect of this situation: Tall, Thin, Milky-White skinned hot K-Girl Angel!!!

The OP would have had me with only K-Girl Angel. However, as a tall guy, I've had good chemistry with Tall K-Girls in Seoul and NY.

Thanks for the report!

Any chance if we can book in English? non-Japanese speaking.

How much is the list of services as per duration? Can’t seem to find it on the website

Thanks in advance!

It will be hard for you to book without at least basic japanese on how to communicate what you want and where you are.. unfortunately.. sorry

It's bad photoshop. One look at their diaries show they don't look anything close to that.

Reactions: MikeH
It's bad photoshop. One look at their diaries show they don't look anything close to that.
well to be honest anyone who thinks anyone would actualy look like that irl is in for a hard life.. it's like expecting a picura pic to be the real deal..

Do they allow walk in?

Most shops are just delivery that means no "walk-in" into the establishment directly i believe. Booking same day can be hairy also as there are many horny salarymen about and on can get pretty busy at rush hr.

For the uneducated, what's the difference between the standard and the VIP(High class at this place) course?

Could be several things, the girl may be a top ranked lady, you might get special "VIP" options (ask the girl directly), or it may just be a ploy.. I usually never got VIP and have left satisfied.