Guest viewing is limited

"Korean" Massage Parlor - Mercury - Okachimachi

WhereIsTheBBQ

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mercury - Forgot the girl's name (Maybe Yuki?)
http://foryou-es.info/

Date of Encounter:
July 2021

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes - 11000

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Inspired by @Intmaintokyo and his mat health adventures, I found out about WOWOW near Ueno-Okachimachi, but was rejected for being a foreigner when I walked in. If anyone knows a foreigner friendly mat health in Tokyo, please let me know.

Anyways, I had read before that this spot was popular for Korean massages, which I've always wanted to try, so I searched around and found Mercury.

The tencho looks like he is Korean, and was enthralled by the Korea vs Japan handball game on TV when I walked in, so much so, that he didn't notice I was there until I said something. He explained the prices (60 minutes basic massage, 80 minutes is the basic massage + your choice of akasuri or oil massage, 100 minutes is everything). I opted for 80 minutes akasuri.

He took me to my booth where Yuki (forgot the exact name, but we'll go with this for the review) was waiting. As to be expected, looks nothing like any of the girls on the website and is probably in her early 50s. Looks wise... well she's 50, so don't get your hopes up too much. Not ugly, might have been a 6 or 7 in her youth. The booth itself is standard curtain door partitions.

Stripped and immediately went to the shower where she gave me a very thorough scrubbing. This was a spur of the moment decision, so I didn't really think it through, but I was a bit sunburned and the skin just peeled right off lmfao. Otherwise, it was quite enjoyable and she got a ton of dead skin off my non sunburned bits. She seemed quite proud of herself for scrapping so much off and kept showing me the bits and pieces while giggling. Got soaped up and cleaned and then back to the booth, no play in the shower room.

The table in the booth had a hole to put your face in to breath while you're face down which was kinda cool. She wrapped me up in hot towels and then covered me again with some pleather contraption that kept the heat and moisture in. Then she got on top and spent a while walking on my back and legs, the pressure was good, and there is a bar on the ceiling she holds on to ease off if necessary.

After the massage, she excused herself for a quick shower and came back with just a towel on. She stripped and got on top of me, rubbing her body against my legs and back, slight kissing and tongue action along the way. Then she flipped me and did the same thing from the top. This only lasted a minute or two, and I really wish it would have gone on longer.

Afterwards, she sat next to me and put my hands on her breasts and encouraged groping. After a while, she slid my hand down to her pussy and got me to finger her a bit. All while this was happening, she alternated between a BBBJ (did not know this was a thing!) and a HJ until I popped in her hand. I have to say her HJ technique was quite good, I'm not sure how to describe it, but she got me to pop much faster than usual, though the blowjob might have been a factor too. We went to the shower, she got me some tea and then I dressed and left.

She is Chinese, but mentioned that there are all sorts of girls who work at the store (Chinese, Korean and Mongolian).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I was quite happy with the service, but I'm a little disappointed in the looks department for Yuki. I understand that Korean Maps generally have older women, but I wish I got someone who aged more gracefully.

If anybody has recommendations for Korean MPs, let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report - We probably need to track down a map or shop link to help readers.

Approved: 8/22/2021

Reactions: TAG Manager
@WhereIsTheBBQ , I'm happy that I could be of inspiration!, And happy you posted a review of your experience. Always good to let the community know about new locations.
For that price, getting a naked provider and a bbbj thrown in, is one of the least expensive that I know of, except for the looks department. Did you notice if they had any younger providers? Any photo roster?
Talking about mat play, Puri puri soapland in Yokohama let in foreigners and there are many cute girls there. There are several reviews of the place in here.

All while this was happening, she alternated between a BBBJ (did not know this was a thing!) and a HJ until I popped in her hand.
Just to clarify, BBBJ is not the norm here. If it happens, great, but fellow punters shouldn’t be going in expecting this.

Reactions: hunter_2000
This is great to read! I had a very similar experience at Wing back around 2017. It’s such a shame that Wing and all the other akasuri places are disappearing, and to be honest I thought they were all gone until now. I was ready to go visit Tonbo in Gotanda as soon as I could actually start travelling again but it closed while I’m stuck at home.

At Wing, I also got a Korean woman also called Yuki, who was probably approaching 50, gave a great scrub showing me all my dead skin, great massage and then got naked to give me a HJ. But she wouldn’t let me touch her anywhere except her tits. It was I think ¥14000 for 100 minutes. HJ was average and she killed the mood by asking me to hurry up, so I just did it myself while she writhed on top of me.

I hope this place can stay in business for another year or so, so I can go visit when travel is back on the cards.

Thanks @Sudsy for providing the link.

@WhereIsTheBBQ , I'm happy that I could be of inspiration!, And happy you posted a review of your experience. Always good to let the community know about new locations.
For that price, getting a naked provider and a bbbj thrown in, is one of the least expensive that I know of, except for the looks department. Did you notice if they had any younger providers? Any photo roster?
Talking about mat play, Puri puri soapland in Yokohama let in foreigners and there are many cute girls there. There are several reviews of the place in here.

Unfortunately, was not shown any photo roster nor saw any of the other staff while I was there. I may go and roll the dice again since the service was pretty good. But as @Acid Burn mentioned, BBBJ probably isn't standard.

I've always wanted to try out an akasuri massage but worried about what they use to scrub you down with and how clean it is. Like, are the scrubbing gloves fresh out of the washing machine or have they been used all week on all sorts of different blokes without being washed?

I've always wanted to try out an akasuri massage but worried about what they use to scrub you down with and how clean it is. Like, are the scrubbing gloves fresh out of the washing machine or have they been used all week on all sorts of different blokes without being washed?

All week? Think again. Those things are expensive.

On all sorts of different blokes? Of course, some of whom have chronic skin conditions. The gloves are also good for scrubbing down the toilet and shower room at the end of the month.

Reactions: The Beast

I don't think they use fresh gloves every time, though I did see her cleaning them after we were done in the shower room. If you're worried about it, I would give the akasuri a pass and take the oil massage option.

I went again today and got Saki. She's Korean, and in her early to mid 30s. Kinda looks like the picture on the site, but it's heavily photoshopped. She's a chatterbox and talks a lot, akasuri wasn't as strong as last time, and there was no BBBJ in the happy ending. Still, all in all a good experience.