Reaction score
Date: Saturday, June 21st Evening
Provider: Kosuzu
Contact Info: http://www.dmmfuzoku.com/gravure/girl_3501.html
Type/Location: Meet and go to a nearby love hotel
Language Specifics: Mostly Japanese
Session Length/Fee: 90min/¥24000
Physical Description:
This is a tough one to describe. If you look at the website, they have a star rating + extra value (A, S, SS), and from my experience those are giving you a good indication of what the girl looks like. Kosuzu reminds me of a girlfriend I had in high school. She has a slight overbite and a gangly frame, but the biggest (natural) breasts I've seen on a skinny Japanese girl, and her narrow shoulders make her breasts look even bigger.
Details:
The massage was great: after a oily rubdown, she licked me all over, followed by my first Japanese titty fuck. Even with the short booking, I got off with time to spare (those beautiful breasts!).
Personality: A+. The young GFE types always leave me feeling, "where were you 20 years ago?"

Thanks for the review!

So I understand this is the sister company of Japan Fetish Fem Club?

Might give it a try in a few weeks.

I do understand what you mean.
Japanese girls are thin like a little girl. But I often see skinny Japanese girls with big boobs, which is great.
I wonder how they get such a figure... what do they eat? lol
I am going to look in their website from now.

Thanks for the review!

So I understand this is the sister company of Japan Fetish Fem Club?

Might give it a try in a few weeks.
Yes, they're the same group. I haven't seen anyone at the Yokohama branch of the massage club that is as pretty as Coco. I was interested in Rei (http://www.dmmfuzoku.com/gravure/rei.html), but she was booked solid for the day I saw Kosuzu.

Also, if you don't want the oil part of the massage, she'll ask you. It feels great, but it takes a lot of scrubbing to get off afterwards.

Hey John,

First of all, I've thoroughly enjoyed your honest, detailed reviews, so thank you for posting them. Kosuzu has been on my radar for a while for exactly the points which you described--namely those two located between her neck and waist :)

Could you be so kind as to tell me her English level? As you've reported her personality to be an A+, I suppose it wouldn't be a deal-breaker even without much communication, but would be nice for rapport.

Thanks in advance!

Johnny

Hey Johnny,

We spoke the entire time in Japanese, except when she wanted me to teach her a bit of English during the session.

I don't know how if she'll be as friendly if she doesn't understand what you're saying, but all of the girls use the same play patterns, so if you just go with what she suggests, things should be fine.

-John

Hello, guys. I thought they had some questionnaire sheet in English and maybe some cunning notes for erotic girls? :happy:
I also heard there are several girls who are very good at speaking English or French.
It might be a good idea to ask the help desk guy when you call.

This issue may be uniquely relevant to this kind of P4P (Pink doesn't matter for example, and others can be 'found out' very quickly). With the Femdom and the Yokohama Massage girls it might be a good idea to check or at least 'note' with the tencho that the girls are able to fulfill everything offered on the menu. I had an experience where I am almost 100% positive the girl was on her period and it cancelled out a number of things I was looking forward to. It was very disappointing. Now, HOW you would phrase it with the tencho, that is up to you, but IF I ever go this way again I will definitely raise it.

R.O.B, sorry to hear you didn't have... though I do not know exactly what you didn't get, you sound disappointed with a bad luck. I hope you will get a good luck next time. In that case, I think you should have called the reservation desk again and at least told them what you didn't get on their menu.

I agree him and add a little more.

If you want golden shower in the Fetish Femdom session, you need to tell it on the reservation call.
The Femdom / Erotic massage girls don't take off their panties, and no touching and no licking their pussy in the service, so other services on the menu like licking your upper body, various massage, nuru gel hand job, anal things... are no problem to be done though.
And I also heard all girls in Femdom can do prostate massage, but only some can do it in erotic massage club. So you'd better ask the reservation center guy if you want prostate massage in Erotic Massage. Oh, and prostate massage needs more than 90minutes.
It is a good idea to tell them your request in advance because only some girls can speak English well. Unless you guys speak Japanese, it is better to confirm and fix things with the reservation staff before the service, I believe.