Guest viewing is limited

Kotomi who USED to be at JK Style (now Delice Shinjuku)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabanico

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kotomi, Delice Shinjuku

Date of Encounter:
May 2021

Contact Method:
LINE

Appointment Length & Costs:
30,000 yen, one hour

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Not sure where to put the link so here it is:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/deli-shinjuku-k/girlid-33627430

One of my favourite girls from JK Style recently changed shops. In the interim I managed to meet her via personal contact. But one thing to note is that her going rates at her new shop are very much cheaper than when she was at JK Style.

Anyway, as I say, she is one of my favourite girls, mostly because in real life she is really beautiful; she is also a lot of fun to chat to; and she is just generally very sweet.

She is SUPER passive so might not be to everyone's tastes. But, I ALWAYS love seeing her. And this occasion was, as ever a lot of fun. We made out, I went down, she jerked me off, we kissed, we chatted. Which makes it sound very ordinary, but I guess these sorts of thing depend on your personal chemistry.

All I would say is that I personally think it is worth checking her out in case, like me, you have a great time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Recommended because I think if you click with her you will have an amazing time. Will repeat because I will repeat as often as I can! lol.

I should note that the price in this review is not accurate. If you book through her shop it costs 15,000 yen for one hour. The 30,000 yen was an agreement between me and her because I knew she was strapped for cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your continued reports, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/14/2021

Reactions: Tabanico
I have been a regular customer of Delice Shinjuku. I like that probably is the most honest Deriheru store I have used. Photos are very accurate. They grade each girl from 1 to 5. Also you can see what type of girl (young, milf, passive, talkative....).

I have been a regular customer of Delice Shinjuku. I like that probably is the most honest Deriheru store I have used. Photos are very accurate. They grade each girl from 1 to 5. Also you can see what type of girl (young, milf, passive, talkative....).

Also if you sign up to their line they send you very frank videos of the girls posing so you can see exactly what you are getting. The staff were also very polite and helpful

Interesting... not sure what is happening but noticed that JK style has lost a lot of girls to other shops lately... Maybe with covid economy shop are competing heavier on margins?

I liked the reviews of Delice Shijuku and would like to try this agency, but my Japanese is very limited. Does anyone know if they accept bookings in English?

I can speak Japanese (N2) but people can detect that I am a foreigner. Is this shop a total no-foreigner policy, or foreigner-who-can-speak-Japanese ok policy?

I can speak Japanese (N2) but people can detect that I am a foreigner. Is this shop a total no-foreigner policy, or foreigner-who-can-speak-Japanese ok policy?
Ummm... you realise the review was written by a foreign resident, right?

Ummm... you realise the review was written by a foreign resident, right?
Yes but some foreigners speak so well on the phone it cant be detected they are a foreigner.

I can't view the website because I'm overseas (they blocked overseas IP's?), I have used JK-style in the past so I imagine it would be similar.

I really want to try Kotomi, but she doesn't seem to work that much these days. I'm worried she's going to quit before there's a chance to book. Anyone know what she's up to?

can you have sex or only intercrural sex?

Tabanico is a good looking guy so he can have all he wants and sometimes even more.

But as for this shop, it is a delivery health. The review states explicitly what was done, just read it before posting a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.