Guest viewing is limited

Kougan Gotandda: ball busting, ass tickling...great!

longjohnxl

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kougan - Yumi

Date of Encounter:
23-1-2016

Contact Method:
Website...easy enough

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 minutes, 18.000 Yen

Type/Location:
Marble Gotanda

Language Notes:
Appointment by mail, no issue. Yumi speaks English very well

Details of the Encounter:
Great service, good experience.

I was wandering around Gotanda after dinner and felt like a massage with some extra's. Remembered Kougan and luckily there was still a lady available, Yumi. Not the youngest but she knows how to play.

After checking into Marble, Yuki arrived within a few minutes. A good washing in the shower, onto the bed for a good massage..with already some light tickling.
After 30 minutes of back massage (good, not the best but certainly relaxing), turn around and let the fun begin. The massage is now fully focussed on the groin area, using some kind of nuru like lotion. Lots of attention for the balls, Yumi plays it well...she can be brutal if she reads that you like what she is doing...and I did.
She then kindly asked if she could enter me with her finger, which I of course agreed to.....exceptional what she, her finger and her toys can do down there. Deep tickles inside while your balls are being pulled away from your body...
On her request on all fours and have her finger me some more while jerking me. This lasted for about 30 minutes and resulted in one of the most intense orgasms I ever experienced....Give it a try is all I can say.

Yumi might not be the youngest, not the prettiest, but this is a no kiss, no FS service anyway...and she knows what she is doing

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not every week maybe, but for sure at least once a month

I seemed to have trouble finding location on the website... can someone help me understand location? Also, does it require appoitment or is there someone on staff that can manage english during a walk in visit? Thanks

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I seemed to have trouble finding location on the website... can someone help me understand location? Also, does it require appoitment or is there someone on staff that can manage english during a walk in visit? Thanks
I don't believe there is a storefront, you need to call or email them to make an appointment.