Guest viewing is limited

Koyuki : Chinese MP

tamannner

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Koyuki : Chinese MP (http://shinjuku-aroma.com)

Date of Encounter:
February 2018

Contact Method:
None (Walk-In)

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour 8,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Haven't done many MP before but this is the second time I've been here. The shop is Chinese run and the girls are usually young and I have a thing for Chinese and Korean girls. Used the online rate for discount. Went with the 1 hour course for 8000 yen.

First time I went the girl there was really stacked and came in with an upsell which I don't like (I want to know what I'm getting and how much when I walk in).

The girl this time was new to the shop and Japan. She couldn't speak English and she spoke very very basic Japanese. But she was pretty, had decent size tits for an Asian, and I think because she was new there was no upsell. I got full massage, he, and some slight extras.

Shower was nice, she wasn't coy with exploring with her hands. Her tight red dress showed off her beautiful legs and she let my hands wander everywhere with no reprimand.

The massage ended quick and went to the flip. I was already hard and she got to work with her hands. I managed to get some kisses from her, felt her up everywhere and finally got a quick look at her tits before I came.

All in all good mileage and good service despite the language barrier. This MP is reasonably priced even with upsell.

I'll continue to go there more.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
I just left Koyuki a couple hours a go. The woman was Chinese, quite short and I think she said her name was "Rule" or "Roo." I paid 9,000 Yen for the Akasuri massage. But when she took me back into the room, she told me that a hand job would cost me 5,000 Yen. I told her "No" and that I already paid 9,000 Yen for the package. She told me that handjobs were kind of given to customers as a "service" or I assume she meant a favor that they do for guys if they like them. She gave me a handjob in the end and laughed at me, but she tried to fleece me for another 5,000 Yen. So men, be cautious for this if you go in there and stick to your guns and politely demand what you paid for. I think it might be standard for these girls to try and hustle a little extra from the men once they get them inside the room in order to earn a little money under the table.

I just left Koyuki a couple hours a go. The woman was Chinese, quite short and I think she said her name was "Rule" or "Roo." I paid 9,000 Yen for the Akasuri massage. But when she took me back into the room, she told me that a hand job would cost me 5,000 Yen. I told her "No" and that I already paid 9,000 Yen for the package. She told me that handjobs were kind of given to customers as a "service" or I assume she meant a favor that they do for guys if they like them. She gave me a handjob in the end and laughed at me, but she tried to fleece me for another 5,000 Yen. So men, be cautious for this if you go in there and stick to your guns and politely demand what you paid for. I think it might be standard for these girls to try and hustle a little extra from the men once they get them inside the room in order to earn a little money under the table.
That sums up the one and only time I went to that dumpster fire called "koyuki" only there were a lot more drunk people and the girl wanted a lot more than 5,000 yen after I'd already paid. Koyuki's staff check every anti-consumer box on the checklist. No disrespect intended to the guy who posted this thread, but I highly recommend everyone who reads my post avoid Koyuki at all costs. It's right next to Asian Relax. I am not saying they are the best, but they don't attempt to upsell you. Its against there rather strict rules.