Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min/9000, 40 min/8000

Type/Location:
Massage parlour

Language Notes:
English/Mandarin

Details of the Encounter:
First post, first review, first happy ending ever, also I am writing this on my phone, so bare with me here.

This thread will be mainly about my experience, but I’ll what happened to my friend too since we went together that night.

Myself (20/Asian) and a friend (19/Mixed) had quite a lot to drink that night so we decided to end off our night with a massage. Initially we were planning to go to Asian relax but we ended up getting into the wrong elevator, which brought us up to Koyuki. We had no means of going for a happy ending but would do it if we were offered.

Once we arrived we were greeted by a lady that looked like a retired prostitute(around 30-40yrs old). We asked for a massage and she brought out a menu that looked like what is on this page: (http://shinjuku-aroma.com/system)

Both me and my friend couldn’t read Japanese so we just pointed to what we wanted, I choose the 60min/8000 while my friend chose the 40min/5000. Amidst trying to explain to her what we chose and what we had to do next, she asked if I could speak Mandarin and I said yes. She told me that it would be better if I chose the left side (70min/9000) as she told us that we would be washed down by our own “pretty young girl in her 20’s”. While she was telling me that she gave my ass a gentle spank (lol wtf). We agreed, and had to pay the cash up front.

We were brought into separate rooms across from each other, she told us to strip down naked and wrap a towel around our waist. She gave us both a small waterproof bag for us to put our valuables in so we could bring it into the shower area with us. I laid down on the mattress awaiting my girl to come in, she came in, greeted me and proceeded with a back massage. The girl was quite pretty, in terms of my scale she would be a solid 7/10, she wasn’t too skinny and had medium sized tits, I tried to find her on the website but couldn’t (I actually spoke to another girl there the day after and turns out she’s only been working there for 4 weeks, so I think the girls get cycled there a lot). During this time my friend was taken into the shower room. After about 10 minutes my friend was brought back into my room and I was brought into the shower room. She told me to take off my towel and she gave me a quick rinse before telling me to lie down stomach down on the table in the shower area. She sprayed me with more water while we made some small talk, I asked her about where she’s from (Taiwan) and who the customers are usually. Made her giggle a few times. Eventually she brought out soap bubbles and spread it on my back , here she was starting to get a little touchy. I then flipped over and she did the same thing and get even more touchy, she had her hands run across my dick n balls a couple times to get the mood started I guess. She then rinsed me off and brought me back to the room after.

I get back to the room and I hear my friend giggling, I’ll find out later that’s because he got a BJ and HJ and he is talking to his other friends about it online, at this point he is already finished his massage, and just in the room waiting for me.

She massages my back for another 5 minutes before she asks me if I want to “do it” , I say sure of course. She leaves the room and comes back with a bottle of oil and some warm towels. She then proceeds to do add oil to my dick and rub it.

I grab onto her tits and ass for a bit, then she proceeds to suck my nipple (not really into that lol), a while later she brings her tits real close to my head, and her head above mine and looks me in the eyes while biting her lips, I try to grab her ass again but under pants this time, she says that I am not allowed. I look back at her and tell myself “fuck it” and go in to make out with her. Not sure if this was the wisest choice I’ve made but whatever. She’s chill with it for 5-10 seconds then pulls out and tells me that is not allowed. She tells me to tell her when I am about to nut, so when I do she gets a bunch of tissue to prevent it from spraying everywhere.

Afterwards, she wipes my dick with the warm towel and asks me where I would like to be massaged after another 10-ish minutes she politely tells me that my time is up, she grabs me warm tea while I change back into my clothes, me and my friend make our way out into the lobby. I make some more small talk with the lady then we are on our way down.

A few notes:

-my friend got a BJ, I don’t think that usually happens, right?

-before my friend was going to receive his happy ending, they asked 3000yen from him, but I was never asked for that

-friends entire experience was around 30 mins, mine was almost an hour, even though the final price difference was 1000

-came here alone the day after, the girl that serviced me was still very pretty.

-I spoke to the lady about where the girls are from, she told me that most are of Chinese descent, but there are also some Japanese and Koreans as well. They can all speak Japanese.

Overall the experience was great, the girls were professional yet playful, they were fun to talk with. The massage parlour made sure that you would feel safe with your belongings next to you.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely will come again when I return to Tokyo, seems like a very foreigner friendly and safe place.

Last edited:
Where is this place?
Can anyone explain the difference between the left side options and the right?
Do they speak English?

Where is this place?
Can anyone explain the difference between the left side options and the right?
Do they speak English?
It's literally right next to Asian Relax. Walked by this place numerous times...
https://goo.gl/maps/dCafhBN3fqj

Right side is oil course.
Left is Akasuri (body scrub).

Read the review again for language comments. :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I read it but it seems to me they went in, couldn’t read Japanese and was asked if they speak Mandarin with the answer being yes.
So that prompted me to ask if they actually speak English. I see it says English/ Mandarin but the actual extent of the English abilities really isn’t explained. So you telling me to read it again really doesn’t help answer the question.
Yes?
If so that seems a lot easier to say than your response. Thank you for the answers to the other questions though.

I read it but it seems to me they went in, couldn’t read Japanese and was asked if they speak Mandarin with the answer being yes.
So that prompted me to ask if they actually speak English. I see it says English/ Mandarin but the actual extent of the English abilities really isn’t explained. So you telling me to read it again really doesn’t help answer the question.
Yes?
If so that seems a lot easier to say than your response. Thank you for the answers to the other questions though.

In terms of English they know the basics, my friend spoke a little English to his girl, “hey you’re pretty”, “can I touch ...” etc. But don’t expect to have a full out conversation with them.

Reading the review touching seems to be ok. Did the girl/s get topless? Or just touching over the clothes?